Preparing for The Party

My Invisible Lover
chapter nineteen
preparing for the party
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai is now preparing to go to the supermarket. "Where are you going, Kai?" Suho popped his head from his room. "Woah! Oh, hyung. I'm just going to the supermarket." Kai said and quickly go outside before his hyung know something. He isn't a good keeper, that's why the members really worried that their plan will be leaked out by Kai himself. Kai walk to the supermarket while singing his song, Wolf. (A/N : It's not released yet here ^^)  "BOO!" Ahra jumped from behind him, making Kai almost fall down. He straightened himself and threw a glare at her. "Don't shocked me here!! People might think it's a ghost!" Kai yelled in whisper. Ahra laugh a little and nod. "Why are you here anyway?" Kai ask faintly. "I just accidentally meet you. That's all" Ahra look at him for a minute and then looked at her side. She's obviously lying, but Kai didn't want to make a problem with it. He's happy just with the fact that she was there, beside him. And unconciously, he's smiling all the way to the supermarket.
 
"So.. what do we have to buy again?" Ahra looked at Kai's shopping list. "You looks like a mother that have her monthly shopping" Ahra tightened her grip on Kai and laugh out loud (lol). "Haha, silly" Kai said sarcastically as he looked trough his shopping list. "Hm.. cake ingredients" Kai said. "What's the cake ingredients?" Ahra ask, looking at a dozens of chip being saled. "I don't know. They didn't write it here" Kai turn the shopping list for a few times, but still didn't find the ingredients. "Stupis hyung" Kai mumbled. "Well, so you're lucky I'm here then! I can help you with the ingredients" Ahra grinned to him as she take one of the chips and put it in the basket. "Let's make.. mm.. chocolate cake?" Ahra said, unsure. "Yeah, that sounds good. With lots of cream!" Kai added happily. "Okay shikshin. With lots of cream" Ahra chuckled and they go to the food section.
 
Ahra walk around and take the chocolate cake ingredients. "How come you know so much about this?" Kai ask. Ahra shrugged. "I'm the daughter of the bakery owner okay. Don't ask me how" she said as she take some chocolate block. "Oh yeah. Totally forgot. I thought you was the daughter of a prankster" Kai shrug. "What did you say?" Ahra glared at him and take a few bag of flour. "Nah, nothing. Forget it" Kai whistled around and take a candle of two '2' number and put it in the basket. "Do we need whipped cream?" Ahra said, without even looking at him. Kai take a glance at her and nod his head. Ahra look at him and raised her eyebrow. "Oh, I said yes." Kai nod his head, completely forgot that Ahra didn't look at him earlier. "Hm.. okay then." Ahra said and take one of the whipped cream.
 
"I think the cake ingredient is done. Else?" Ahra double-checked the ingredients. "Hm.. confetti, hats-" "You use hats?" Ahra give him a look. Kai give her a look too. "Why? Yes we use it" Ahra laugh a little and then nod her head. "I bet the party is going to be hilarious" Ahra said between her laugh. "Ugh. Whatever you say. Let's search for the hat first" Kai pulled her to search for the hat. They walk around the supermarket for a while, before Ahra pulled him to a shelf. "Maybe we can give Suho-ssi a birthday card!" She observe one of the card. "I suppose so" Kai nod along. "How about this?" Ahra show Kai a card.
http://www.turtlemax.com/images/P/n8377.jpg
Kai laughed so hard and clutched his stomach. "Why are you laughing?" Ahra raised her eyebrow. "Why you pick this card?" Kai asked back, busy holding his laughter. "I don't know. Whenever I see turtle I always remember him" Ahra shrugged. Kai laughed and nod his head. "How about we give this also?" Kai suggest, try hard not to laugh, as he pick a paper.
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/birthday-card-american-snapping-turtle-carol-senske.jpg
Kai laugh at his choice. "Yah, why are you laughing?? But it's cool though. Maybe I'll take this two" Ahra said and put the card in the basket. "Kai, nothing is funny. Turtle is cute okay" Ahra rolled her eyes at the laughing Kai. "Even though Kai is cuter" Ahra mumbled quietly. "What? cat?" Kai ask her, finish laughing. "um.. yeah. A cat" Ahra nodded. "A cat named Kai" she added and smiled a little.
 
~At dorm~
 
"Done shopping Kai?" D.O ask Kai from the couch. "Well yeah, kinda confused of something" Kai said and throwed the shopping list to D.O. He give the cake ingredient a big red circle with a pen he borrowed from the cashier earlier. D.O jumped and take Kai to their room immediately. "Oh no I forgot! So you buy what then?" D.O ask worriedly and whispering. "Well, I buy the ingredients" Kai shrug non-chalantly. "Do you even know the ingredients?" D.O said in disbelief. "I got a little help from someone" Kai said and give D.O the plastic bag. D.O examined it and look at Kai in awe. "how did you know..?" D.O ask. "I got a help" Kai said. "From who?" he ask again. Kai was stuck between lying and telling the truth. "Uh.. Ahra" Kai rubbe his neck. "Ah.. no wonder.." he nod. "WAIT. WHAT. AHRA?? WHERE DO YOU MEET HER??" D.O suddenly shaking Kai's body. "Whoa! Slow down hyung!" Kai said, and D.O stopped shaking him. "I meet her. In the street" Kai lied, again. "How is she?" D.O ask happily. "Uhh.. fine?" Kai said unsure and look at his right, which is Ahra looking at them curiously. "Ah! Hyung! You better hide this ingredients quickly!" Kai pushed D.O out from the room and sigh in relief. "Close call"
 
"I don't want you to lie anymore Kai" Ahra sighed and seat on his bed. "But if it's for you, I think it's okay" Kai shrug. "But I feel guilty though" Ahra frown. "Then get together already" A voice speak. Ahra and Kai both snapped at the direction if the voice. They turned left and right, but there's no one. "Uhh.. Nara?" Kai said unsure. "Nara?" Ahra snapped her head to Kai. "Maybe it's her" Kai awkwardly said. "Ah.. I just remembered about her mission.." Ahra sadly sigh. Kai looked at her. "It's kind of hard" Kai sit beside her and pat her head. "We're going to make her happy soon.. don't lose hope okay?" Kai grin and ruffle her hair. "Haha, I will Kai" Ahra chuckled. "Yah, call me oppa" Kai pouted like a little kid. "Waeyo?" Ahra frowned. "Because I want to~" Kai give her another cute pout. Ahra chuckled.
 
 

"Okay, Kai-oppa"

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note » Hi there!! The story is going to end really really soon TT.TT I love you guys all! Keep subscribing, commenting and support me juseyo~ ^^