Our First Trip

My Invisible Lover

 

         
Enjoy! ^^
                                                   
       

 

                 
       

 

                 
       

 

                          chapter                                   eleven
       

 

                ┏                                                             ┓
       

 

                our first trip
       

 

                ┗                                                            ┛
       

 

                 
       

 

                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       

 

                 
       
 
                "Woaahh! Look at the plane man!!" Chanyeol yelled, looking around plane in front of them. "Your first time Chanyeol? It's good right?" Yunho pat Chanyeol's shoulder. "Yes it is. Our first SM Tour!" Baekhyun said and take a peek at Ahra. He know Ahra is just right beside Kai because Kai acted so awkward. Who will be awkward with theirselves? No one. "Oh so she's here" Baekhyun thought. He was so upset when Kai shooed him to get strawberry juice last night. "Who do he think he is? I know she's there too!" Baekhyun stomped his feet and walk first to the plane. "Is he having period?" Sooyoung looked at Baekhyun. "Haha of course not noona. He sometimes get weird" Chen laugh. "Ooohh Fany you should accompany him." Sooyoung turned to Tiffany. Tiffany who is busy playing with Taeyeon looked at her. "What? Accompany who?" Tiffany ask. "Him" Sooyoung point her thumbs toward Baekhyun. Tiffany glare at Sooyoung. "Why me? Taeng-unnie should!" she point at Taeyeon that is glaring at her. "Aish just go Fany!" Taeyeon pushed Tiffany. Tiffany scoffed but turn Baekhyun anyway. "Baek! Are you okay?" she ask. "Aww.. so cute!" Taeyeon and Sooyoung cooed.                                                                                             
               

 

                        "Why I should join you?" Ahra whined at Kai. "Because you can't be far from me" Kai answered simply. Ahra pout. "Don't worry, I'll take you to various places there." Kai smiled. "You better be" Ahra said, secretly smile. Kai and Ahra carefully stepped into the plane. "Wow, SM Town sure is so success. The plane is so great" Ahra mumbled. "Well it is! It's a miracle I can enter this agency!" Kai beamed. "Kai? Are you talking to yourself?" Siwon opened the curtain and look at Kai. Kai gulped and smile sheepishly. "hehe, just kind of nervous sunbae" Kai said. Siwon just deliver him a smile. Kai walk past his sunbaes and sit at the back of the plane. "Why on the back?" Ahra ask him, with a small voice. "I don't want someone to notice you pabo" Kai said. "Are you burdened by me? You should be in the middle now. The view on the back aren't fun" Ahra look at him as she sit beside the window. "It's fun" Kai argued. "As long as you're with me" he added in his mind and smile. "We're going to fly soon!" someone announced and Kai wear his seat belt. He then look at Ahra. "Why don't you wear your seatbelt?" he ask. "Isn't it going to be funny to see a seatbelt flying?" she turn to him. "But.." "I'm going to be careful" she added and pat Kai's hand. Kai can see her smile and she disappeared again. Kai nervously take her hand and hold it tightly. Ahra looked at their hand and then to Kai. "I'm nervous" he smiled, even though actually he just want to see her. His heart beat furiously everytime seeing her innocent eyes and dazzling smile. "I'm so in love right now"
               

 

                        "The stage! Omo the stage!" Chen said nervously after seeing the big big stage. EXO is now nervous to death seeing the huge the stage and their confidence is down immediately. "I'm so nervous" Suho said, scratching his cheeks every one minute. "Don't worry hoobae, it's going to be okay. Haha, we also nervous at our first time" Leeteuk pat Suho's shoulder. Suho smiled a bit buth then back to his nervous mode. "We will rehearse here. So let's practice to give our fans the best!" Yunho said, followed by everyone's happy cheers. EXO is currently watching TVXQ that's conquering the stage with charisma. "They look so great from here. I wonder if we can be like that too" Suho said nervously. "Well we can. So let's practice EXO!" Kris stand up and give all of s a couraging smile. They all stand up and cheered. "WE ARE ONE!!" 
               
 
                       

 

                                "Kai? Nervous so much?" Ahra hold Kai's hand gently, giving Kai a little courage. Kai keep looking around, and walking back and forth. "Yes I am. I can't believe there's over a thousand fans there watching for us!!" Kai said nervously. Ahra chuckled before giving Kai a slight pat on his shoulder. "Kai, they're waiting for you. They keep calling EXO everytime and can't stop loving you guys. Do you know how hard it is to get loyal?" Ahra said, looking at Kai's eye. Kai keep silent as he looked at her straight to her eyes. "Her eyes is so pretty.." he thought. "Kai, make their hard work pay off by your performance. Make they never regret attending this tour. Make they never regret loving EXO. Make them believe Kai. Show it with your hard work" she said and smiled gently. "My life is so full of miracle. I have talent at dancing. I got entered to this agency. I have a very good friend and family. And I also have someone that can make me confident of myself" he laugh. Ahra smiled. "It's not miracle Kai, it's because of your own hardwork. If you didn't attend that chemical class, you can't make this magical perfume. If you didn't go to the bakery that time, you will never meet me" she explain as they both nod their head. "We both have different opinion, but they all actually come from the same source. Being different is good"
              
 
Kai POV                      

 

                                "Neul hamkke isseo sojung han geol" the soft song played trough my ear phone. The fans keep cheering as one by one their idol group walk out from the back stage. I can hear their cheer even tough the music already occupied my ear. I even can hear screams from here and there when their idol walk towards them. I smiled and walk around the stage, giving my fans a light smile as they squeal over me. I'm glad I have so many fans to be honest. I wave a little at them and approach my other members. I faintly see someone leaning on the wall at the back. I squinted my eyes and see Ahra. Ahra. AHRA. IS SOMEONE TOUCH HER?? I looked around her, but found no one. She just leaning on the wall, watching the fans screaming. Why can I.. see her? I shook my head and slowly approach her. She slightly look at me but then looking back at the fans. Oh, she tought I can't see her. I stand beside her and leaned in, the fans screaming at me. I wave at them. Ahra looked at me in surprise. "What are you doing here?" I mouthed to her but I keep looking at the fans. "How can you see me? Is it feeling?" Ahra mouthed back. "I don't know. I think I can see you faintly, but no one still can. It's weird" I mouthed back as I make a heart shape to them. They all scream at me. "Follow me" I mouthed at her as I walk away.

            

 

                        "Kai! There's a fountain there!" Ahra whisper excitedly as she walk to a fountain. She touch the water that is splashing down to her with a big smile. You're so beautiful.. I smiled as I put my hand over the fountain and the water splashes to me and her. She yelped a little and glared at me. I laugh and played my hand on the fountain as the water make our clothes wet. And then Baekhyun-hyung come and splashed me with his water. "Yaa!" I splashed the water to his direction and he gasped. "Ohh. Is this a war mister?" he smirk. I smirk back and he splashed the water to me. I dodge it and we start to splashing each other while walking around the fountain. And the he splashed the water towards my direction again, but I dodge it. I hear a gasped and turned around to find Ahra is completely wet. Opps. Ahra laugh and run away from me. I smiled a little. I didn't know that someone also smile there.

               

 

                        "Oh my god I'm so wet because of Baekhyun" Ahra whined as we goes to the rooftop. I supposed to go to rest, but I still want to be with her. I hold her hand and I can clearly seeing her wet clothes. It's a total wet. "Aren't you cold?" I ask as I give her my jacket. She wear it around her shoulder and look up at the stars. "You look good in pink Kai" she said silently. I smiled and mouthed thanks. "I think we should go back now, you're tired right?" Ahra stand up as she walk to the door. I followed behind her and entered the lift and walk towards my dorm. As I expected, the dorm is quiet. I thought they already sleeping right now. I entered my dorm slowly, letting Ahra go first to take a bath. Ughh.. I feel so tired.. As I waited for her, I fall asleep on the couch.
                       

"I'm sorry Ahra. You will never found your antidote"

                                 
                       
 
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               
               

 

                         
       
       

 

                 
       
 
               
 
                       
 
                               
 
                                       
 
                                                 author's note 
                                       
 
                                                 
                               
                               
 
                                         
                               
 
                                        » Phew! I was so tired and my sister already complaining to use this computer. Aish stubborn -3- Anyway, thank you for subscribing~ I hope you keep subscribing, commenting and support my fic!
                               
 
                                         
                               
 
                                         by e.g.