The Playful Kai

My Invisible Lover

▬▬▬ ▬▬ Chapter Twenty▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The Playful Kai

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Kai! Make the cake!" D.O shout in whisper to Kai. Kai give him a 'what-the-heck' look. D.O give him a 'it's-urgent' look. Kai sigh and practically looks over the room. Yes, he was looking for her. For Ahra. He was confused why he was looking for her. Is it because of he need her for make the cake? Half yes. And a part of him want to see her every second. "Aish what are you thinking Kai? Stupid" Kai thought and shook his head. "Ah, okay then" Kai said in defeat and walk to the kitchen lazily. Once he entered the kitchen, he begin to wonder around weirdly. "What are you doing?" A voice startled him and he quickly turn around. "Oh, Ahra." Kai sigh in relief. "Other is trying to distract Suho-ssi" Ahra leaned on the counter and take a glass od sugar. Kai just look at her silently. "Hey! I just bought a cupcake from my bakery. Want some?" Ahra give him a big box. "you really say it's 'some'? wow" Kai said as he opened the box, revealing 36 cupcakes inside. "It's just some. My grandpa make 200 this morning" Ahra shrug and take one of the cupcake. "No wonder your bakery is so full of people" Kai mumbled as he munched the cupcake.

"And now you enter the hot chocolate" Ahra instructed as Kai carefully pour the hot chocolate on the dough. "Ahh.." Kai mumbled in delight as he put the bowl back. The mixer voice echoed trough out the room, as both of them look at the kitchen in silence. "Geurae wolf, naega wolf auu~" Ahra sing, with also a mixture of tease. "W-wait, how did you know-" Kai stopped as he stared at Ahra in surprise. Hey, did she notice that he is also blushing right now? Unfortunately, she missed that. She grinned teasingly to him. "You never see me? Well, Baekhyun-oppa realize. You don't?" Ahra frowned a little. "B-Baekhyun-hyung? He know? How-" "He mysteriously can detect me like you do. I don't know how though" Ahra shrug. "So, all this time, he knows?" Kai ask, shocked. Ahra nodded. "More or less. He didn't tell you?" Ahra's turn to shocked. "No. He never told me" he said, in disbelief. "I'm sorry Kai, should have told you earlier" Ahra look at him with guilt. Kai just grin and brushed flour at her face. "Yah! What is-" Kai then brushed more flour at her face. "You wish for your death" Ahra smirked and start to snatch the flour bag and chased Kai.

"Kai! The cake is done!" Ahra yelled as she approach the oven. Kai brushed the flour again at her face and stuck his tounge out. Ahra pout and opened the oven. "Hm~" she hummed and put the cake on the table to decorate it. Ahra cleaned the flour from her face then glared at Kai before take the whipping cream. "Let's decorate this cake as fast as we can!" Ahra pump her fist and start to decorate the cake. Kai just look at her all the time, observing her every move. "What are you doing? Help me!" Ahra pout and pulled Kai then give him a whipping cream. "Let's draw a turtle~~" Kai said happily. Don't you know that part of him is teasing? He's one of naughty maknae.. "Why turtle? You love turtle that much?" Ahra ask as she make EXO sign on the cake. "Not me. Suho-hyung love turtle" Kai joked and give the cake a random line. "You don't have any creative side at all Kai" Ahra laughed at Kai's random draw.

"Ahra!" Kai called her. Ahra turned her head to him slowly. "What?" Ahra looked at him with curious eyes. Kai grin and brushed a whole hand of cream to Ahra's face. Ahra widened her eyes and touch her face in disbelief. "KAI!" Ahra yelled loudly. "You look so cute!" Kai laugh. "Stop laughing or your face going to be the same like me" Ahra warned. Kai just stuck his tounge out and begin to decorate the cake again. Ahra brushed the cream in her hand to him. "Yah!" Kai pout. Ahra stuck out her tounge and decorate the cake with chocolate block with 'Happy Birthday Suho' on it. A hour then, the cake is ready. "Because of you we finished this cake in a hour, we can do it even faster" Ahra pouted. Kai just give her a goofy grin. Ahra put the cake in the fridge. "We're done!" They both cheered.

 

"Wait, Ahra." Kai suddenly said, making Ahra stop and looked at him. "There's something.." Kai pointed at his lips. Ahra brushed her lips and got nothing. "What?" Ahra look at him. Kai pointed at his lips. "On your lips" Kai said again. "This girl.. so innocent" Kai thought as he look at Ahra who is trying hard to brushed the cream off. Kai slowly approach her. She stopped and look at him while her heart pounding hard in her chest. "..Kai?" She ask, awkwardly as she look at Kai who is walking to her. "It's here.." Kai said as he leaned to her. Ahra's face was really red right now, and she feel like sick. Sick because her heart can't be steady and she wants him to be beside her forever. Kai leaned in and give her a light peck on the lips. Ahra froze and stared at Kai. "Done" Kai his lips and grin. "YAH!"

"We're heree!! Are you done?" Chanyeol yelled as he barged in the kitchen. "I'm done!!" Kai grin. "What's ahra doing here?" Chanyeol tilted his head to the side. "Ah-" Kai look at his side, Ahra is standing beside him, looking at Chanyeol. "You.. can see me?" Ahra point at herself. "Of course!" Chanyeol laugh like a mad man. "Am I.. back?" Ahra whispered to Kai. Kai grinned at her. "Looks like it" Kai said. "Congrats guys!!!" A voice boomed trough the kitchen. Ahra looked at the owner of voice and found Nara is grinning happily. "Nara?" Kai ask unsure. "I did it finally!" Nara cheered. "Did what?" Ahra ask. "I make you two together!" Nara grin. "So.. you didn't hate me??" Ahra said confusedly. Nara just give her a grin.

"Guys! Suho-hyung is here!" Chanyeol shouted from outside. Ahra and Kai quickly bring the cake to the living room. Then Suho entered the room with a slight groan. "Happy birthday hyung!!" They all shouted in unison, making Suho surprised. "So you all keep making trouble today because of this? Aigoo" Suho shook his head but smiled. "Thank you" he said. "Aw hyung! Don't make me cry!" Baekhyun joked. Suho glared at him. "Oppa, blow the candles" Ahra said. Suho looked at her suprised. he want to say something but Ahra point at the candle. Suho make a wish then blow the candle. "YAAYY" they all cheer. "Ahra? You're here too?" Suho finally ask. Ahra nod and smile. "yes" ".. with Kai?" Sehun ask. Ahra turned to Kai, giving him a confused look. Kai grin. "Oh hi hyung! Greet my girlfriend!!" EXO and Ahra widened their eyes. "WHAT?!" EXO shouted in chorused.

"Anio! We're not!" Ahra defend. "yet" Kai added with a grin. "Yah Kai!" Ahra shot him a glare. Baekhyun laugh. "Should we welcome the new couple then?" he teased as he whipped the cream to both Kai and Ahra. They both shouted and soon the whole room is having a 'cream fight'. Ahra is close to Kai all the time. "I hope you two will get along forever" Nara said and disappeared.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

`Author's Note —

» Hi! I think it's the end, but maybe I'll post the bonus chapter later~ just to clear something up guys! Sorry for all of my fault all this time. Bye~

 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

 

by e.g.