10th Birthday - My Heart Is Beating

First Love Come and Go

YOUR P.O.V

So, I guess you guys know… We, I mean, Byunghun and I have been best friends for this past 4 years. We play together almost everyday! But I don’t mind... Beside I like playing with him. He’s like a brother for me. A brother who could be serious when he was teaching me piano, but could be crazy when he was dancing with me. A brother who enjoys my stories and jokes. And a brother who I feel safe and relax with. He’s really the best brother ever HAHA!

I feel like have done everything with him, but there’s one thing we haven’t done together yet… Take photos. I don’t remember we ever posed for a photo together, yeah because we never took photos together! Tsktsk…

DIN! DIN! Is that Byunghun? Wait, I’ll look at the window first… Ah, he’s here on time, just when I’m thinking about him…….

“Yah, what were you doing? You took so long.” He complained with his usual flat expression-_-

“Hehehe mianhae. I was thinking.” I grinned.

“Huh? Thinking about what?”

“Hmmm secret!” I thought I shouldn’t tell him that I was just thinking about him, right?

He just shrugged and signaled me to get into his car. I got in, and his driver drove us to… WAIT, I thought we were going to his house?

“Byunghun-ah” I poked him. “Where are we going? This isn’t the way to your house.”

“Who says we’re going to my house?” He smiled weirdly.

“Then where?”

“You’ll see.” Once again, he smiled weirdly.

I felt like being kidnapped. I really had no idea about the place we were going to. But I knew he wouldn’t do that, so I was just silent….. After a while, the driver stopped the car in front of a park. Byunghun got out of the car, I followed him. Then my eyes were closed.

“Yah…” I tried to take off the thing, but I realized it were a pair of hands that closed my eyes.

“Ssst. Calm down.” Oh, it was Byunghun who closed my eyes. “Follow my words. Keep walking forward.”

I followed his words by walking forward with my eyes were closed. While I was walking forward, he teased me.

“Oh! There’s a big rock in front of you!”

“AAA THERE’S A SNAKE IN YOUR FOOT!”

“It’s a hole, you might be trapped!”

But I didn’t feel anything. I kept walking forward without knowing where I was walking to.

“Stop here.” He finally said. I stopped.

Then he took off his hands slowly. Slowly, I saw a scenery. A wide area of green grass. My eyes were like O.O and my mouth was like :O

“WAH!” I screamed.

“Saeng il chukkae, Hanbi-ya!” I heard Byunghun’s voice from my back.

I turned around. There was Byunghun smiling as he handed his right hand in front of me, actually his right fist.

“Give me your hand.” He said.

I took out my right hand and placed it at the bottom of his fist. He smiled as he opened his fist. Then something fell to my hand. IT WAS A NECKLACE WITH A STAR PENDANT HUNG ON IT! Again, my face was like O.O and :O

“Byunghun-ah, do you just give this to me?” I pointed to the necklace.

He nodded. “I got it from harabeoji on my 5th birthday.”

“But why do you give this to me?”

“When I got it, harabeoji said that the necklace wasn’t for me. It was for my best friend. I had to keep it, until I met a best friend, I had to give it to that person.”

“Huh? Why did he do that?”

“Hm… Because I never wanted to be friends with anyone before. But then I met you, and we became best friends. So I give that necklace to you, because you’re my best friend.” His smiled brightened.

I grinned. “Gomawo!”

Suddenly he sang. “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you… Happy birthday, Park Hanbi… Happy birthday to you!” I clapped my hands for his singing. “Happy birthday, Hanbi-ya…”

“Gomawo, Byunghun-ah! How do you remember my birthday? Me myself almost forget hehehe”

“Aish! Did I ever forget your birthday since we became friends? You’re the one who always forget my birthday. Tsktsk….”

“Ahaha I’m sorry. Don’t worry, on your next birthday, I’ll forget it too! HAHA!”

He became serious. “Hm? What did you say?” He took steps closer to me. “What did you say?” He took one more step closer. “Say it again.” And his face was just inches away from mine……..

I froze looking at his face that was really close. Then……. Dag! Dig! Dug! Dagdigdugdagdigdug….. WAIT, IS MY HEART BEATING FASTER? HUH? Ahhh, I hope he couldn’t hear my heartbeats, because it was beating faster and faster. BUT, WHY IS IT LIKE THIS? Is it because it’s the first time a boy’s face is really close to mine? OMG.

Then Byunghun smiled. It made my heart beats faster again. Don’t know what to do, I ran away from him to the wide area of green grass.

“Catch me if you can! HAHAHA!” I said it out loud.

“Fine, I’ll catch you!!!!!” He said with a laugh.

And….. 9th August 2006, my 10th birthday. That was the first time I felt my heart beat faster because of a boy, named Lee Byunghun.

 

 

HELOWWW! THIS IS THE 3RD CHAPTER....... HOW IS IT? WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SILENT, NO COMMENT?T^T COMMENT PLEASE, I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS. AND ANOTHER SUBSCRIBERS TOO HEHE!:D SARANGHAEYO, READERS<3