The week later - The Visiting

First Love Come and Go

The week later……. You were playing dance dance revolution mini in the afternoon. It became your ‘friend’ since you got it from your dad on your last birthday. Your dad gave it to you because you couldn’t stop moving and keep quiet. Yeah, that was what he said…

“Hanbi-ya, Appa has something for you…” Appa whispered, smiled.

“What’s that, Appa?” You whispered, giggled.

Then he handed you a green box, your favourite colour, tied with yellow ribbon. You were really happy when you saw that. You took it and opened it excitedly. Then you saw dance dance revolution mini inside.

“Appa! This is great! Gomawo, Appa!” You shouted and hugged your dad.

Your appa hugged you back and patted your head. “Geurae, Hanbi-ya, ahaha…….”

“But…Appa, why did you choose this instead of other presents?”

“Hm……. Because when you have this, you will only move in the game area and you will be quiet listening to the music on the game hahaha! Do you know that you can’t stop moving and keep quiet?” Appa said with a laugh.

“APPAAA~ hahahahaha”

But actually, he knew you like dancing. He thought you were talented in dancing, so he bought it to see your talent more. He wanted to support you. That was why he bought dance dance revolution game for you. You were used to play it with your dad. But not anymore, you were alone this time~

DIN! DIN! You heard that sound while you were playing. You stopped playing, then took a look at the sound from your window. A black BMW stopped in front of your house. *Whose car is that?* After a while, the car’s door was opened. You saw a familiar boy got out from the car. *Who’s that boy? I think I’ve seen him…….AH! LEE BYUNGHUN!* You then ran outside hurriedly.

“Byunghun-ah! What are you doing here?”

“Annyeong, Hanbi-ya! I want to play with you.”

“Now? Here?” You were shocked.

“Of course!” He grinned.

“How do you know my house?”

“I asked your eomma. Yah, you were too much asking!”

“Ahhh, geurae, let’s just play dance dance revolution!” You were excited, knowing you would have a friend to play with.

“Huh? What’s that?” He was confused.

“You don’t know?” He shook his head. “Hahaha! You really don’t know? Hahaha!”

“Yah, don’t laugh… What’s that?”

“Hahaha, follow me, I’ll show you!” Then you took his hand, brought him into your house to show dance dance revolution mini game.

“Do you know how to play this?” You . He shook his head shyly. “Like this…..” You showed him how to play it.

“Waaah, you’re great, Hanbi-ya!”

“Hehehe thanks! Byunghun-ah, do you want to try?”

He nodded excitedly. “It seems fun! I want to try!” He started playing. And he were really bad…. He couldn’t match the rhythm, he was off-beat.

“Huahahahaha, Byunghun-ah!!!!! You know what? You’re bad hahahaha!” You bursted into laugh.

“What game is this? It’s really hard hhh hhh hhh” He became tired and sat down.

You noticed something. Byunghun played the hard level. You, who were already good at it, forgot to change the level after you had played. Then you changed the hard level into the easy level.

You looked at Byunghun who was still tired, and you giggled. “Yah, old Byunghun, get up!”

“Mwo?! Old Byunghun?! I’m just 3 years older than you! And you have to call me oppa!” He complained.

You laughed and pulled him up. “Let’s play!”

“Ahhh sirheo! It’s really hard…” He wanted to sit again, but you stopped him.

“Nooo, this time will be easier. Come on!”

“Okay…. But you have to join me.”

“Okay! Let’s battle! Haha!”

You two started playing. Like you said, it was easier. Byunghun could match the rhythm a bit and not too off-beat. For you, it was really easy! At the end, you won.

“YES I WIN!”

“Aish, I don’t want to play anymore!”

“Hahaha Byunghun-ah, don’t be sad….. You still have chance kkk”

His expression was flat-_- Suddenly, he got an idea. “Hanbi-ya! Do you want to come to my house?”

“Now?” He nodded and grinned. “But I haven’t told eomma…..”

“Call your eomma now!”

“But can I come to your house?” You remembered that he was the child of your mom’s boss. You felt not good.

“Eung! Eomma said you have to come to our house next time, remember?”

You nodded. And with that, you two headed to Lee’s house.

You were shocked. “I-is this your house?” He nodded. “IS THERE A HOUSE LIKE THIS?! THIS IS SOOO BIG!!!”

He laughed. “Yah, come in…” He took your hand, so you followed him. And your eyes explored every parts of his house, it was…..full of expensive things. Then your eyes stopped at a grand piano in his living room. “Byunghun-ah! You can play piano?”

“Eo, I’ve played piano since I was 5. Appa said, it’s good to play instrument, so your brain will be balance. And I choose piano. Do you play piano too?”

You shook your head. “Hhh no, I’m really bad at playing instrument…”

“Hahaha… Want me to play some songs?” You nodded excitedly.

He pulled you closer to the piano and placed you next to him, in front of the piano. Then he played some songs, he did it really well! You were amazed at him that your mouth opened widely. After he finished playing the songs, he looked at you. He burst into laugh , then covered your opened mouth with his hand.

“Don’t open your mouth too wide, it’s stingy! Hahaha!” He teased you.

But you didn’t care at all. “Yahhh, Byunghun-ah, daebak! You’re so cool! How could you play the piano really well?!”

“I play it everyday, because I don’t have much things to do and I don’t have any friends, also my parents are rarely at home…”

You felt sympathy. “Don’t worry, Byunghun-ah, you have a friend now!” You pointed yourself and grinned.

“Gomawo, Hanbi-ya, for being my friend.” He smiled.

“Eung! But you have to teach me to play the piano, okay? I want to be cool too!”

“Okay….. But you have to play with me oftenly, promise?” He gave a pinky swear.

You were thinking for a while. “Hm….. I promise!” You gave him a pinky swear too.

“Yes! Now, I’ll teach you a song, it’s the easiest!”

“Yeah!” You clapped hands.

Then he played a song, and he taught you how to play it. But for the first-timer, it was hard. And you’re bad at playing instruments, so it became harder hahaha~

He tried something new, playing a dance dance revolution with you. You also tried something new, being taught by him to play a piano. And with that promise, you two became BEST FRIENDS. And with that promise too, both of you would have so many days to be fulfilled with something new:)

 

2ND CHAPTER!!!!!!! SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG TIME TO UPDATE:( I WAS THINKING HEHE. SO HOW IS IT? SORRY IF IT'S NOT TOO INTERESTING....... I'LL WRITE BETTER IN THE NEXT NEXT NEXT CHAPTERS! THANK YOU FOR READING, AND I HOPE THE SUBSCRIBING FROM YOU GUYS;)