Jealous Girl

Regrets and Mistakes

 

***Thoughts in Violet

     Conversation on phone in Yellow

     Author's POV, during the POV's of characters in Plum

     ENJOY~!!

 

 

Author's POV

Throughout the whole photo-shoot, Taeyeon tried her best to please the younger girl as sica seems to be angry at her. Taeyeon didn't know why, but theres one thing.. She dosen't like the silent treatment her lover is giving her. Her lover has been ignoring her or is it avoiding? Although they kept a distance between each other, Sica didn't express any anger towards taeyeon as she still loves her..

Days went pass quickly and it was the weekends again. That day all nine girls had no schedules . All of them decided to go out to the newly opened mall downtown. Those nine girls were shopping separately again to prevent others from spotting them easily.. It was hard to be a singer, when you are being followed by a group of people wherever you go..

The girls were all alone.. Yes, ALONE..

 

Taeyeon's POV

This is my chance to talk to sica.. She has been avoiding me for days and this feeling that is growing me was was weird..

*Is that girl angry because i didn't sleep with her for the past few days?*

Never mind.. She is there, standing outside the massage parlor..

*Why is she there?*

*Getting a massage from some other girls?*

*Hmph!*

A thousand of thoughts went through my head, what massage is she having there? Leg massage? Back massage? Body massage? Massage? What was i thinking.. I slap myself mentally, how can i think like this about my sica..

I was about to turn and walk away, but all these thoughts that went through my head were making me dead curious.. There were still four hours left before we have to meet the others for dinner..

Yes.. We are gonna spend almost the whole day at the mall.. Problem? We are Girls! Shopping is like the most important thing for us! But when compared to Sica, She's the most important thing to me.. Keke..

I walked into the Massage parlor sneakily.

"Excuse me! May I help you, miss?" a y woman walked towards me.

"Can i see the person in charge here?"

"I am the manager.. Omo! You are Kim Ta-" I cut her words off immediately before she says my name out loud to everyone here.

"Where's Jessica?"

"Oh.. She in the VIP room having her full body massage by one of our prettiest and skilled massager.."

"What?! Full Body?!" I raised my voice which caught the other visitors attention..

"Yes, my dear.. Nothing more, nothing less.. We are a legal massage parlor, we don't offer those dirty stuff to our client.. But i can give you two a room if you like.." She replied me with a smirk. 

My cheek was now flushed with embarrassment.. Even though it was embarrassing to even think about it, but how can i reject this chance that i'm given?!

"Just get me a full body massage in the same room as hers, don't inform her.. and about the private room thingy.. Let me think about it.."

"OF COURSE! This way please." She answered in delight.

 

After changing into the robe that i'm given to wear. A stunning woman came towards me and led me in to the VIP rom that my sica was in..

When i entered the room, i was greeted by candles, roses, wine and sica lying on the bed facing down.

The massager that was massaging Sica's back greeted me politely, I nodded my head lightly and walked towards the other bed that was just beside my sica's.

"She fell asleep?" I asked the massager.

"Yes." 

"Did you take advantage of her by any chance when she''s asleep?!" ok.. that was kind of straightforward..

"NO??" She replied looking annoyed.

"Sorry" was all i could say.

*This lazy girl..*

*Came here because you can't find a bed?*

I lay down the bed and receive my massage too It was indeed relaxing as i inhale the scented smell that was place in the room although it was kind of painful when the massager hit the spots that were hurting for days, but after pain the pleasure comes in. 

I was about to fall asleep too in the relaxing condition when i felt the best feeling in the world. The pair of hands were massaging my .. Wait.. My ?!?!

"What are you doing to my Taengoo?!?! Get out and call someone else in before i make sure this is the last time you are going to work in this parlor.." I can hear HellSica screaming at the massager that was massaging me..

*Looks like this girl still cares about me..*

I was to get up but another pair of hands pushed my body down.. I guess i'll have to talked to my girl later, this massager was doing such a great job! Why didn't the manager get this person to massage me earlier?

As the second person continues massaging me with her awesome pair of hands, my mouth accidentally let out a soft and low moan..

"Hmm~" 

"WTF?!" It was the voice of Sica.. 

"Sorry, Sica.. I didn't moan deliberately.. This massager is just too skilled! You should try!" But the amazing massage suddenly stopped.

"Because it was me massaging you! Pabo.." She answered as she hit my precious playfully.

"REALLY? Then i've been complimenting you and at your touch! You should feel honored.." 

And after that, I've regretted the word that i've just said as she sends me her cold and icy glare right into my eyes.. Pulling my soul out. But she pouted after that, those lips..

I moved closer to her and hugged her quickly before i got skinned by her alive.

"Mianhae Sica.. I'm sorry that i've-" She cut my words off and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

 

The kiss we had was especially long today.. At first the kiss was simple but after I started returning the kiss back she started getting rough. Both of us were fighting for dominance, She bit my lips and forced her tongue in even though my lips were tightly shut.. We were just like having a tug-of-war with our tongues.  Our tongue made contact with each other and rubbed against the surface before our tongue enters each others' mouth and explored around. Both of us didn't want to lose the fight, but today.. She was just too strong for me, even when I tried to pull my face away to catch my breath but she was still forcing my head towards hers..  

Woah.. THAT was unexpected.. But we finally broke when we are really breathless..

"Like the Welcoming Back Kiss?" At the moment i was stunned..

"Welcoming Back Kiss?"

"You didn't kiss me for 2 weeks! Don't you want it?"

"Oh.. Of course Sica. It was amazing.. But can i have something else?"

"What?" she asked as i smirk.

I pressed the button and called for the manager.

 

Phone Conversation with the massage parlor manager:

 

MANAGER: "Yes, Taeyeon-ssi?"

TY: "I'll take your offer.. Don't let anyone into the VIP room.."

MANAGER: "Naughty girl.. okay.."

TY: "Oh.. Do you mind sending in a sandwich? I'm hungry.."

MANAGER: "Are we a hotel? But for you and jessica.. I'll make them personally for you two." The manager said playfully.

 

END

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV (When entering the parlor)

After buying what I wanted, I decided to head over to the Massage Parlor for a quick nap massage..

I entered the parlor, wore the robe i'm given and proceed to the VIP room that i've requested..

The massage started, I drank the red wine that was provided for VIPs and fell asleep as the massage continues.

 

When i woke up, there was nobody massaging me, maybe its the break time for my massage. I sat up and took my glass of wine, drinking it happily.

But as i turn around to see a small midget girl lying on the bed while the massager was touching her ?! I took a closer look..

*TAENGOO?*

**Pukes**

"What are you doing to my Taengoo?!?! Get out and call someone else in before i make sure this is the last time you are going to work in this parlor.." I screamed.

I have not touch my girl for weeks and yet this stupid massager was touching her ?! I was not just unhappy.. I WAS FURIOUS!

That scene still play through my head and another girl is touching my girl?! If i'm not a singer,i would have give that girl one tight slap on the face.. How dare she touch my girl.. She's the property of Jessica Jung!

*Cool down*

*Cool down*

*Cool down*

*You have to keep your cool..*

*No HellSica here.*

I looked down at my Taengoo.. she was in deep sleep i suppose, i gave her some massage in the mean time.

*I bet  my Taengoo was tired and sore from all those TaeNy schedule*

But as i touched the body those scene replayed in my head again.. Taengoo screaming Fany's name.. As i thought about those incident i somehow got myself angry and sad once again..

/Why am i so possessive?/, someone in me asked in a weird voice that sounded like me, but this voice seems strong and confident.

/Because i'm afraid to lose her AGAIN../, another person in me replied, yet this voice sounded weak and fragile.

"Hmm~" Taengoo moaned. I rubbed my eyes to clean those tears that were threatening to fall quickly.

"WTF?!" I said. Did she just moaned thinking about other girls massaging her??

"Sorry, Sica.. I didn't moan deliberately.. This massager is just too skilled! You should try!" those words from Taengoo caught my attention. Is she complimenting me? Unknowing a smile appeared on Jessica's face.

"Because it was me massaging you! Pabo.." 

 

"REALLY? Then i've been complimenting you and at your touch! You should feel honored.." 

I gave her a deadly glare before pouting, making her heart stop beating before melting it.. Double Kill ! 

She moved closer to me and hugged me quickly before i could even say anything. We are now so close, her lips that i've not kiss for two weeks..

"Mianhae Sica.. I'm sorry that i've-" Thats it, I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

She was not responding at first and that made me upset but soon her tongue started moving.. i kissed her roughly and make sure that she will never forget this kiss..

I send my tongue into without permission and soon our tongue made contact, we rub our tongue against each other and tasted each's saliva. It was something i've be wanting to taste for so long and it was extremely sweet today.. We explored every corner of each others mouth and it was when she started to pull away.. I can tell she needed air but nevertheless i puled her closer and kissed longer.. This kiss was the longest and wildest i swear.. we hold onto the kill until i myself was out of breath too..

 

 

"Like the Welcoming Back Kiss?" I asked

"Welcoming Back Kiss?" look at her stunned face.. CUTE!

"You didn't kiss me for 2 weeks! Don't you want it?" 

"Oh.. Of course Sica. It was amazing.. But can i have something else?"

"What?" I asked.

She then smirk, oh my.. where's the innocent taengoo? She called somebody at the corner, i tried to catch her conversation but failed..

Then.. She came back, looking innocent again as she slowly unwrapped the robe that was covering her beauty that was hiding behind.

"Shall we start?"

________________________________________
________________________________________
 
A/N: How's this chapter? :D Updated it as i've done plotting for the whole story on my phone.. And its filled with lots of drama and stuffs that i can't wait to share it with you all! 
 
I'll reveal the endings as promised.
 
Happy Ending: (152 Votes) 80%
Sad/Tragic Ending (Negative) (5 votes) 3%
Both Positive and Negative Ending to be written (23 votes) 12%
Author's Choice (10 votes) 5%
 
I've decided to write a happy ending for those that wanted it.. But the fic is best with a sad ending but there will be some happy things happening for its sequel..  Opps! Keep it a secret okay? Have not planned for the sequel..
 
 
 

Thx for reading and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE~

Long enough? Or is it kind of boring?? Any BIG errors that i've written? COMMENT!

If you like like story nice please help me Upvote by clicking on the Small Arrow next to the Tittle~

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors!