Bitter & Sweet

Regrets and Mistakes

***Thoughts in Violet

      Diary in Dull Blue

 

 

 

Author's POV

The holidays for the girls have ended, the girls that are on their vacation are now back in Seoul. 

"Hey!" the girls greet each other upon reaching their dorm.

All of them were tired from the flight back to Korea while some were still struggling from jet lag despite the fact that they have been traveling to other countries almost every week.

 

"Tae Tae! Do you miss me?" Fany ran towards Taeyeon and gave her a tight hug.

"Of course Pany!! I miss you so much" Taeyeon replied. 

Both TaeNy hugged each other tightly while sica was sitting on the sofa chatting with the other members while exchanging holiday gifts they have got for each other, but she can't help to notice the affection her Taengoo has given to tiffany.

Sica's thoughts:

*haish..*

*TaeNy moment again*

*Infront of me..*

Even though sica was now filled with jealously, but she clearly knew that she was unable to do anything as to the people in Korea, the only couple currently was TaengSic TaeNy. To them, TaengSic is dead. 

There's nothing she can do. Even the slightest skinship she does to Taeyeon, her company; SM Ent. will be informed. 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

Starting from tomorrow, we will be having recordings for our 1st English Album.. I really hope that there won't be any TaeNy duet again..

The other members have totally no idea that for the past few weeks, Taeyeon and I have been enjoying ourselves in Paris together. We promise to keep it a secret. After exchanging the little gifts we have got for each other, I got a little sleepy and decided to get a short afternoon nap before the nine of us head out for dinner tonight with Manager Oppa.

As I proceed to my room i passed by my Taengoo's room, and like what i've expected.. She was with fany, the both of them were sitting on the bed giggling and having fun. Although taeyeon had reminded me that i would have to endure the TaeNy moments that will take place right before my eyes, I can;t help but feel a sharp pain piercing through my weak heart that beats for nobody else but only her.. Taeyeon..

Not wanting to watch the 'moment' that i've dreaded, i fasten my pace and went toward my room quickly.

I went to my bed and lay myself down the soft mattress. I place my soft pillow over my head while i drifted of to my wonderland. Trying to ignore the TaeNy moments and travel beck to the happy times that i had with taeyeon once, and like this, i fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"That was so funny Tae Tae!!" Pany told me while laughing.

I was telling her about some funny things that happened during my trip to London. But as i was looking around the room my eyes fell on sica that was standing outside my room..

I was about to call out to her but she left in a hurry.

*Is she jealous again?*

*This easily?*

*Keke*

*I should check on this little jealous girl before she gets angry..*

"Tae Tae! Shall we go to yoong's room and catch up with the others?" Pany asked me.

"Yea.. Why don't you go first while i pack my luggage first? Okay?"

"okay!" She replied me with those eyesmile.

After she left the room, I went outside to make sure that she won't popped out of nowhere when i pay my little jealous princess a visit.

I made my way to Sica's room after knowing that pany was in Yoong's room. When i reached my "Ice" Princess' room all i saw was a small body lying on the princess-like bed. 

I crept onto her bed and lay beside her, i reached my arms and grabbed her small waist lightly while giving her light kisses on her neck, and not long after i gave her those kisses continuously she let out a low moan.

"Sorry Princess~" I said in a guilty tone.

"Guilty?" She asked me while she turned her head and look at me right into my eyes as if she's looking trough my soul for a honest answer, and that sends chill down my spine.

"I'm really sorry sica.." I answered her with a pout and some fake sobs that sent her giggling.

*She can never resist my aegyo*

*Keke*

"I have to go now before the others suspect anything.." I gave her a kiss on her lips playfully before running off and she was still lying there dumbfounded.

 

Author's POV (Dinner Time)

The girls were now in the car, heading towards the best restaurant in Seoul that serve the best Korean cuisine. Despite locating on a quiet hill, the restaurant is always filled with customers. While dining the customers are also able to enjoy the city view of Seoul. 

In the car, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica happened to be sitting on the same row *[Sica Taeng Fany].

Although the car ride was filled with lots of noise from the other members but there was total awkward silence on the last row, it was the row that Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica was sitting.

Sica was staring outside the right window while Fany was staring outside the left window.

Tiffany's thought:

*Will she speak to me first?*

*I'm so lame -__-*

 

Jessica's thoughts:

*Will she speak to me first?*

*I'm so lame -__-*

Taeyeon sitting in the center was feeling uncomfortable under the awkward silence atmosphere.. She noticed that both of the girls were quiet so she decided to strike a conversation.

"Hey! You two! Tell me more about the thing the two of you have done during the holidays.."

"Tae tae.. Didn't i told you almost everything i did in Los Angeles already? You are getting old and forgetful now.." Fany teased taeyeon.

"What about you Sica?" Taeyeon asked.

"I fell in Love and went on a date with a girl during my trip to Paris.." jessica answered a bit too loudly.

"WHAT?!" everyone turned around and replied at the same time. 

 

"WHAT SICA?! DIDN"T.." Manager Oppa replied but was being cut off by taeyeon.

"Good to hear Sica fell in love.. Are we reaching soon?" Taeyeon quickly answered trying to change the topic.

"Yea.." Manager Oppa informed them.

Manager Oppa's thoughts:

*Didn't Taeyeon went to Paris looking for Sica?*

*Are they together?*

*Maybe it's someone else..*

*These girls have grown up so much now..*

After the others were not talking about Sica, Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other, the both of them faced-palmed themselves mentally while sica mouthed 'Sorry' to Taeyeon.

TaengSic's thought:

*We are so close from being exposed*

 

During dinner, everyone talked. They all ate their food well, they also get to bond and catch up after not seeing each other for some time..

 

After dinner, all of them were walking along the small road that leads to a wooden table and bench, it can be some sort of observation area as the view from there was amazing and captivating. In the evening, there's the sunset and the sunrise in the morning..

For Taeyeon and Jessica, that exact spot they were standing on was not just a observation area, it was also the spot that they confessed their love for each other 4 years back..

 

 

 

 

Flashback..

Both girls were standing under the evening sun that shone on them.. The atmosphere was warm, that day it was Taeyeon's Birthday.

"Taengoo~ What are we doing here?" Sica asked.

"We are here to watch the sunset.. Sica~ Do you love sunset?"

"Yes. As Long as i'm watching it with you Taengoo.. But aren't we suppose to go back and celebrate your birthday? The cake and presents are waiting for you!"

"Sica, do you know that you are the greatest and best present for me? Are you willing to be that present for my birthday?" Taeyeon asked while looking into Sica's eyes, holding her warm hands.

"......"

"It's okay.. I understand.." Taeyeon spoke in a sad tone.

"Taengoo~"

"Yes?"

"I'm willing to be that precious present of yours.."

"REALLY?! Chincha?! This day finally arrived!"

"Saranghaeyo~" both taeyeon and jessica said together.

End.

 

 

 

 

While standing there, the both of them can't help but feel emotional as the stood there looking at the night city view of Seoul quietly while thousand of thoughts of the past flashes in their mind.

As they think about the sweet memories they had in the past, they start to think..

 

Taeyeon's POV

Have I been unfair to jessica? I've been ignoring her for too long... I've let her down, I broke her heart.

I've let her go even though my heart clearly beats for her.. But i can't hurt her again, it's either I start loving her wholeheartedly or.. Give up now before our feelings grow..

It will be painful for her if I allow her to love me too much and then cut her off when she's 'hanging on a thread'.. I'm not sure what to do...

 

Jessica's POV

Those sweet memories are coming back to me once again..

As I continue to picture those scene in my head again, I just feel like going up to taeyeon and embrace her, giving her kisses that are filled with love. But i can't, how do i say this.. Our Love was a Secret? That can never surface? It's Fated..

 

Taeyeon's POV (That Night..)

I was on my bed resting after that long day.. I was interacting with SONEs via my Instagram. After chatting with them, I went to Sica's Online Diary.

It has been my frequently visited site as its the only way for me to know her thoughts.. I can see if she's sad or jealous hence, i'm able to comfort her..

 

NEW POST!

 

*POST UPDATE*

6 June 2013

"We are now all back in Seoul. Today all those sweet memories came back to me as we visited the place when we first confessed to each other..  I wonder what's on her mind when we are there..."

 

I should go and sleep with her tonight, with that i crept to her room quietly trying not to wake the others up..

I opened her door and she was still awake. She was surprised when I went into her room at first.. But who cares.. Sica dosen't mind..

"Why are you here?" my princess asked me.

"HEY! Sica~ I might have to sleep with you tonight.. We will sleep together every few days ok?"

"But won't the others find out?"

"I'll wake up at 6am and go to my room okay? Nobody will every find out."

 

I was able to convince her and by then the both of us were tired.. I pulled her to the bed and cuddled with her under the blanket... We felt warm even though the room was cold due to the air-con.

The room was in the right temperature, and after awhile the both of us drifted into "TaengSic Land"~

 

When I woke up, it was already 8am. and i'm still in sica's room. My princess was right in front of me..

*How i wish i can wake up everyday seeing her beautiful and flawless face..*

I gave her a kiss waking her up, although waking up early was not this Lazy Girl's thing but she woke up pretty fast compared to others waking her up..

"Good Morning sweet heart!" We greeted each other and proceed with morning kisses that we use to give each other during our stay in Paris.. We were about to go Deeper when..

**BANG!**

"WAKE UP!! YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE AT- ... OMO.."

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Opps.. Here comes trouble~ This time its longer right? THANKS to my subscribers! ^_^

Who saw TaengSic's morning kiss?  **Clue: Maknae

So is it the one that is mistaken as maknae, the second maknae or the maknae? Keke >_<

 

 

 

 

Thx for reading and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE~

Long enough? Or is it kind of boring?? Any BIG errors that i've written? COMMENT!

If you like like story nice please help me Upvote by clicking on the Small Arrow next to the Tittle~

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors! I'll edit when free. >_<

 

 

 

 

As usual.. For those that have not voted..