Will It Last?

Regrets and Mistakes

***Thoughts in Violet

 

A/N: meant to be in this chapter has been added to the previous chapter (chap. 5)

 

Jessica's POV

By then, both of us were exhausted. We cuddled together on the bed and fell asleep.

"Taengoo~ Please promise that you wont hurt this fragile heart of mine again.. Don't give me false hope."  i asked softly even though i knew that she had fallen asleep.

My emotions were taking over me once again, I couldn't help but wondered what's going to happen to me if taengoo is going to abandon me once again and leave with fany..  As my imaginations continue to run wild, i back-hugged her gently trying not to wake her up and let my tears fall freely down my cheeks.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was about to fall into deep sleep, but i heard someone talking to me.

"Taengoo~ Please promise that you wont hurt this fragile heart of mine again.. Don't give me false hope." Sica spoke.

Upon hearing those words, a thousand of thoughts went through my head..

*Will i be able to hold onto her heart  without dropping it?*

I didn't know what to reply her, as she continues to stay in silence i didn't know what to do. As i thought she had felt asleep, she hugged me from behind gently.. She was sobbing and my skin was soon filled with her tears that continue flowing down. I was guilt-strickened. A part of me wanted to turn around and comfort her but i was still motionless, i was laying there listening to her sobs until silence broke out in the room.

Once there was no sound coming from her, i turned around slowly and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Morning.. (Continue from Taeyeon's POV)

The room was bright as the morning sun was shining brightly into the room the both of us were lying in, as i was about to get up of the bed and head to the bathroom i was being sopped by a pair of lovely arms that wrap my body. I turned my head and saw her fair face that was facing me, it was beautiful.. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and stayed in that position for awhile..

"Did you had a good sleep?" I asked her. She nodded at me cutely with her aegyo that never fails to make me smile.

The both of us cuddled together in awkward silence as it has been so long since we've seen each other completely from head to toes..

"Do you love me?" She asked me. 

I was shocked for a moment, after what she said yesterday.. I wasn't sure if i'm able to love her without breaking her heart-AGAIN..

"I'm not sure Sica.." I replied.

"What do you mean by you're not sure?"

"After what you've said to me last night, I'm afraid that i'm gonna break your heart again.. Can we stay as BEST friends for now?"

The room was silence once again.

"So.. You've heard everything I said?" She asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Okay.. I'll try. But remember Taengoo, don't give me false hope if you don't have any feelings about me." She reminded me once again.

 

Even though we are staying as 'BEST friends' but we still showed affections towards each other. We walked out to the balcony after finishing our breakfast, looking at the Eiffel Tower that stands tall ahead of us.

 

 

As we hugged each other she ask me..

"If we happen to be together, Someday.. Will our relationship stand tall like the Eiffel Tower?"

"I'm not sure.. But i hope so." I replied.

 

 

Jessica's POV

As I continued staring at the Eiffel Tower, I can't help but wondered. What's the strong foundation that our relationship needed..

"Shall we have a walk? or do some shopping?" I asked my taengoo

"Sure!"

 

Both of us were walking in the shopping mall, we had already bought lots of things such as the same cap, T-shirts and sunglasses. But something caught my eyes at one of the shops.

It was a pair of necklace, the description of the necklace stated: 

"The necklace is made with a small diamond bottle that stores the feelings that you have for the other person that is also wearing it"

 

"Taengoo~ Shall we get this? It looks meaningful and unique!"

"As long as you like it then we will buy it." She answered me happily like a kid.

 

 

Author's POV

Days and moments like this did not last long.. Jessica love Taeyeon wholeheartedly but as for Taeng, she love jessica too. But wasn't sure if she would not hurt her sica again.

Their holidays were about to come to an end and soon both TaengSic will be going back in Seoul..

As the days they get to spend together gets shorter.. They wondered if they are still able to stay this close, or will their company separate them in order to focus on TaeNy.

 

TaengSic's POV

As we live together everyday, I can't help but to fall for her even more.. Will this be able to last long? Till the day we get together?

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: How is this chapter? I know it isn't long.. >_< Please comment! I read every comments..  Thx to all my subscribers!! ^_^

 

 

 

 

Thx for reading and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE~

Long enough? Or is it kind of boring?? Any BIG errors that i've written? COMMENT!

If you like like story nice please help me Upvote by clicking on the Small Arrow next to the Tittle~

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors!

 

 

 

 

 

 

For those that have not voted..

 

Here's a little poll for the endings:

*The one about "Both Negative And Positive Ending" means that i will write two ending's in two chapter.. Like BoA's Disturbance MV, there's 2 endings.. Isn't it cool? So i would like to try it on this fic if majority wants it  ^_^

**This Poll will end once  i am starting to conclude the story.