Somebody that I Used to Know~

Regrets and Mistakes

   ENJOY~!!

 

 

The Next Morning.. Day of Departure. (Author's POV)

It was already morning, the sun tried to shine brightly into the rooms of Taeyeon and Jessica. But the clouds were not cooperating, it was a rainy moning, the sky was grey the rain drops hit the windows while the trees swayed in rhythm. Taeyeon and jesssica sat on their own bed in their room respectively, while they still try to figure out their current status. Are they 'Single' now? Is it really the end of their relationship?

Neither of them caught a wink last night even though they are dead tired.

Jessica was the one that got out of bed first surprisingly.. But with the help of Yoona. The 9 of them were having their breakfast at the table quietly, nobody decided to say anything, when taeyeon was obviously moody.

 

Taeyeon's POV

She isn't talking to me, we were just like strangers again. I can't seem to figure out whats going on in her head. Unknowingly my heart hurts seeing her taking just a piece of bread and a glass of milk. She is getting enough carbohydrates and proteins.. 

The others had finished eating and went to continue their stuffs, while Yoona and Jessica sat right across. Seeing that the others aren't around here anymore, I grabbed a piece of bread and made a sandwich for her.

"You have to eat more.. Take this sandwich." I passed the plate of ham sandwich towards her but she simply pushed the plate back to me.

"No thanks, I'm full." those word were cold and emotionless. She left the table before i could even notice, leaving me and Yoona.

 

"She left already?" I asked Yoona.

"Yes"

"Pass this sandwich to her later if she's hungry, okay?"

"Taeyeon unnie, don't you get it? She still loves you, but you are always pushing her away!"

"What?! You don't know a single thing.. So stop acting like she's yours!"

"What the.. Can't you see that she was waiting for you to pass her the bread? Yet you wait till the rest are gone before giving it to her."

"......" Yoona was right.. I'm still trying to hide my feelings from others. What am I trying to hide?

"Think about it unnie, time is running out.."

 

I went back to my room, thinking about how badly i've treated her all this time. I wasn't giving her enough security, I was in a relationship with her yet I was spending more time with Fany.. This is unfair to her..

 

 

Jessica's POV

Last night was hell for me. I just can't get taeyeon off my head. Every time i close my eyes, she would appear in front of me. I tried to fall asleep but that night mare I has weeks ago kept flashing through my head.

During breakfast she made sandwiches for me, but kept it till the rest left. She is still trying to hide the fact that she cared about me.. I'm tired of waiting.

Its about time we all leave for the airport, Taeyeon and Tiffany going to LA, me and Yoona to SF. While the others, probably japan to play since they had been wanting to go there since we finished our Arena Tour.

 

Manager Oppa had once again paired Me, Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany in the same car. The car ride was even awkward since the four of us clearly knew what had happened to me and taeyeon.

What was even worse was when I found out that we will be sitting together in a single row in the plane.. Why can't it be two separate row? At least we will be taking different planes half way throughout the journey, because if i'm gonna keep looking at those two lover I doubt I would break down right in front of them.

 

During the plane ride, I was going all emotional listening to sad songs, staring out the window, Yoona was worried about me but I told her that i was fine.

 

 

Yoona's POV

Jessica seems very sad, I wanted to comfort her but I could tell that I am not the one that could cheer her up. I don't stand a chance, Taeyeon will always be the one in her heart.. But for now, my job is to help sica get back up.

Taeyeon unnie is also another problem.. Although she looks fine, I could tell that she was extremely sad that she had broken up with sica unnie.. The both of them are like strangers now, being cold to each other...

 

Author's POV

They have arrived at the airport where they will be switching to another separate plane. This was taeyeon's chance to apologise.

"Sica, I need to have a word with you.."

"Just say it here.."

"I need to talk privately." Taeyeondid not hesitate and pulled her aside.

"Aoww.. It hurts.. Let go." Taeyeon was holding her arms a bit too harshly that caused a visible mark on Jessica's arm.

"I'm Sorry."

"For hurting my arm? Yes it hurts, but its numb already. I'm getting used to it."

"No.. I'm sorry for everything that i've done to hurt you. Can you forgive me?" Taeyeon held on to jessica's hand and plead sincerely.

" I.. I-"

 

"Taeyeoniee~ Where are you?" Tiffany voice called out to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly pulled apart from jessica and turning around to meet Tiffany, but she didn't know what she did hurt the younger girl that stood before her awhile ago.

 

**PIAK**

A slap from Jessica went towards Taeyeon's cheek.

"I hate you KIM TAE YEON!" the final words Jessica blurted out before she turns her back and leave with Yoona.

 

Unknowing tears fell from Taeyeon's eyes.. She had once again hurt the fragile heart of Jessica Jung.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry dear readers for not updating last week.. I was busy with school work and just couldn't plot the next chapter for this fic.. I have the plot but was stuck writing >_< even now, this chapter, i'm sorry for not producing a longer and better quality of work..  :[ But to make it up, I've did a TaengSic one-shot last week.. But beware it's angst! Do check it out! 

That One Person, You~

 

And most importantly, A BIG THANK YOU to all subscribers and upvoters as well as all that commented! ~ :D

 

 

 

 

Many thanks to Bluebrain , Taengoo311 , SooyoungT & JeTi-WonSica  for the upvote ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

Thx for reading and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE~

Long enough? Or is it kind of boring?? Any BIG errors that i've written? COMMENT!

If you like the story please help me Upvote by clicking on the Small Arrow next to the Tittle~

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors!