Sorry

If Only I Had Never Met Him

I woke up in a great mood. After Kevin drove back home, we skyped for a bit before I had to do some homework and go to bed. Kevin actually made me dinner. The fact that he could cook was way attractive. I'm actually not sure if that makes us a thing or not.
However I'm really too happy to even question it right now.I drove to school smiling the whole way. Not even school can crush this mood of mine 

"Luhan!" I gasped seeing the brunette. 
He turned and smiled at me. "I missed you Lotti." He pretended to pout. "You didn't even visit me." I frowned at this.
"I got busy. I'm sorry, I should have made time for you." 
He winked at me. "Damn right you should have." 

My eyes shot wide as I felt a pair of skinny arms slip around my waist. "Found you, princess." Kevin said behind me. My face went crazy hot and my heart decided it was running a race. I actually didn't know what to say to that so I just kind of stood there awkwardly. "Good morning." 
Even Luhan was a little surprised and went off to find Sehun, who was sitting a few feet away, talking to Tao.

I turned and put my hands on his forehead. "Are you feeling alright this morning?" I joked. Kevin smiled and grabbed the hand on his head, along with my other. "I'm feeling great actually. How are you?" I chuckled at him "I'm pretty good myself."

 

I met Kyuhyun in the hall during one of our little breaks. Kyuhyun looked a little pale when he saw me. "What's wrong?" I came up to him. His brown eyes nervously flicked over to me and dropped to the floor. "You really don't know how to read warnings, do you?" I knit my eyebrows, completely confused.
"I really don't know what you're talking about." I laughed to lightened the mood. "I'm pretty sure you haven't warned me of anything." 

Kyuhyun looked really bothered and almost annoyed. "I've told you to be careful, besides, I wasn't really talking about myself. They were just indirect warnings." The confusing boy said nothing more and walked past me. I huffed and continued my way as well.

"Oh, people say the dude is psychic or something. Apparently he has a strong sixth sense...whatever."  Amber said to me after I told her about the weird meeting. She smiled at me and shoved a peach in .
"One of the reasons he's not really into friends, I guess. If he wasn't so weird I would probably have tried something. I mean the guy is pretty attractive. "

Her eyes widened and she turned to me. "Do you think he is gay? I'm pretty sure you've met Luhan already, so you know that gays aren't really hated here at this school. Actually there are quite a lot of them. Which is pretty cool. Kyuhyun would fit right in." She nudged me and pointed to a table of about 12 guys, including Luhan and Sehun. 

I shook my head and sipped my vitamin water. "No no. I'm pretty sure he is straight. He seems like he suffered a major wound to the heart." I said, thinking aloud if anything. I kind of thought of the way Luhan reacted the other day when we discussed the deaths and I found out about his girlfriend."

"Actually..." Amber started, as if reading my mind. "He did lose a girlfriend. I thought that might be a good reason to turn gay, but your 'mysterious, pained boy' is much hotter." She nodded, feeling satisfied. She didn't even react to me choking on my vitamin water.
"What? I thought you probably have heard about the deaths here. Am I wrong?"

I shook my head again and chuckled at the turning gay because of a lost love part. Luhan seemed to prove that theory well.
"No, I just never knew that Kyuhyun had dating experience."

"Oh, yeah. Actually, there were rumors that she was cheating on him with another guy." Amber just keeps going...
"I was pretty good friends with Luna, even I thought she was." With the way that she was gossiping, you would think that this was my first day here. 
The chatty girl tilted her head. "You lost yet?" 

 

I realized I must have turned the corner way too sharp when I ran into someone. "I really need to stop doing this." I muttered. 
Looking up, I found that boy from the music room the other day. What was his name again...? "I'm sorry." I said bowing slightly. 

"Oh, hey Charlotte. It's been a while." He said smiling at me. "Where are you headed?" 
I pointed. "Just going to Art." I shifted the weight on my feet. Today has been a very long day and I'm ready to just go home. 

"Gotcha." The boy was about to leave, when his head perked back up. "Ah. Charlotte, I would say I'll see you around...but I'm not so sure I will." He gave me a worried look and waved a few times before leaving.

My face scrunched in annoyance. Why would you say that to someone? Unless he's going to move...I felt bad at that thought. 

"Could I get you to do me a favor?" I looked up to find my gorgeous teacher in front of me. She stood average height with long dark brown hair that sparkled. Interior me was annoyed with the favor. Why does she have to bother me, of all people that she could have chosen from. But exterior me was all sweet and even smiled. "Sure." I said to the teacher.

Moving boxes after school for her. Actually I think she may of had a date. In that case I don't really have a problem but couldn't she have asked a male? I mean, at the very least she could have waited to ask the class after me. I was her second to last hour of the day. 

Rather messily, I placed the boxes in the other room like she instructed me to. Thankfully, I was able to finish really quickly and I headed back to the room when  something Shinee caught my eye. 

Approaching it, I found that it was a pretty silver bracelet. I knelt down to pick it up and began to study it a little more. Looks like it has caught some dust. I wonder how long it has been there...   I continued to look it over in my hand. A silver moon hung off of the chain.

My eyes widened with surprise. "Luna?" I asked. I should have expected it when the lights went off. This damn room is always giving me trouble. However, I didn't expect the sudden cold hand on my wrist. That was new. 

Sadness began to surge through me. I mean an over whelming amount of sadness, even grief. Before I even realized it, tears were streaming down my face. "I'm sorry." I realize how stupid apologizing to something in which you're not even sure is really there, is. But even so, this girl died way too early for her time. "I'm so sorry Luna." I bent my head down as my body shook. 

Then there was light again, and Kyuhyun stood in the door way. I raised my head up and looked at him, still clutching the bracelet. The brown eyes seemed like they were searching me. Eventually, they found the bracelet. 
"Where did you get that?" He asked me obviously surprised.

"Here." I nearly whispered. Wiping my face clean of the faint remains of tears, I stood up. I looked hard at Kyuhyun. "How did she die?" I asked. Of course I knew she was murdered but I wanted to see if i could get a little more than that. 

Kyuhyun sighed. "She was killed in here. Shoved into that shelf counter over there. He paused and looked at the bracelet again. "Paint brushes were shoved into her eyes." A wave of nausea washed over me.
"I was supposed to meet her in here, but I got caught up doing something. I found her.." The look in Kyuhyun's eyes was beyond awful. I never knew he found her..

I held the bracelet out to him. Hesitating, he reached out and took it from me. 
 

"Good bye. I'm going home. See you tomorrow?" I said cheery, sick of the tragic mood.
Kyuhyun shook his head and gave sad smile. "I'm not sure if I will." I frowned but continued my way to the door. 

The sun felt great on my skin as I made it outside. I never realized how cold I was. 
Suddenly I got dizzy and there was a flash of brown hair

I smiled. So this is what the two boys meant. 

 

 

Sehun, I'm sorry, seems I won't be able to keep my promise after all.