sergeant dork

Pretending Again and Again

Jessica POV

 

My sister.. my lovely sister.... what did you think you were doing? I wonder what makes her to faint at the cafe. I caress her cheek. She must be really tired, she fell assleep again after finally wake up. I let her to take some rest.

That girl named amber... she was been here all night, watching after soojung, wait for her to open her eyes, but when she finally do, amber was already leaving.. back to her dorm to take some clothes and taking shower. Silly amber. I think she’ll be back soon here.

I walked outside just to take some fresh air. I saw krystal friend.

 

“hey, yuri right? The one taking krystal here with amber yesterday?”

“yeah, how is krystal? is she okay?”

“she is fine, but she is resting now, I hope you won’t bother her”

“umm okay, just give her this flowers when she waked up” she handed me a rose bouquet.

“I will” I give her a smile, she glance at me for a while. I snap my finger in front of her face.

“hey are you allright?”

“yes I’m allright hehe. Mind if I accompany you?”

“Not at all, I’m just taking some fresh air”

So we walked together to the hospital’s garden. It was so fresh in here. He is really nice to me.

“so, I haven’t ask your name yet, what’s your name?”

“jessica jung, call me sica”

“okay sica” she flash me a warm smile and then continue walking.

 

Amber POV

 

All I can think is krystal, only krystal.... I don’t even remember that I left suzy all alone, because of taking krystal to the hospital. I felt guilty but its for krystal’s sake. I hurried taking a shower and then putting some of krystal’s clothes inside my bag, Luna give me a permission to enter their room to grab some krystal’s clothes.

I drive my motorcycle really fast. I don’t want krystal to waking up not without me on her side.

When I arrived at the hospital, I was a half running towards krystal’s room... I open her door.... I can see she that she is still sleeping. I walked towards her, sat myself beside her bed. Gently hoding her hand.

 

“I’m sorry princess.... I’ll do anything for you to forgive me” my tears were dropping to her hands.

 

“I love you krystal jung, its you, only you...... please forgive me... please wake up”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“anything?”

I was shocked and then hurried to wipe my tears away

“krystal??” I saw her rolled her eyes at me.

“I’m not a weak person, I’m not gonna die, so stop your tears okay” I smile widely and hug her.

“get your hands off me, stupid!” I ignoring her and still hugging her, and then caressing her cheek.

“pabo” she mumbled at me

“yes I am stupid, stupid for making you to be like this, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for her to kiss me, i was just rejecting her feelings towards me but sudde.....”

“just stop it you stupid. You promised to do anything for me right?” she glared at me. Her face look pale and that obviously making her death glare scarier

“anything” I smiled at her while caressing her cheek.

“I want you to be my servant forever” she let out her evil laugh after saying that

“now you really sounds like a witch” I giggle at her “yes, I will be your servant, and you will be my princess”

“whatever, just get me some water now, I’m thirsty” I pick up a glass of water at the table and then help her to drink it.

 

This girl is really giving me something. A purpose to breath.... a purpose to live and love......

 

Krystal POV

 

What spell did you cast on me, amber liu? I can’t help it when you were apologizing to me while crying, it just like that my heart was broken seeing you like this. I remember what sica unnie always told me just follow your heart. So I did following my heart. My heart tells me that amber wasn’t lied all the time. So I forgive her.

She was smiling all the time, watching me, doing whatever I want. Even when I told her to dance just like a duck in front of me. Its really funny. I giggled everytime I remember of her stupid dancing.

Now she left me alone here, she said that she need to get something to eat. Well its lunch time after all. I know she’ll be back soon to feed me my lunch. I don’t wanna to eat my lunch alone.

 

 

And then I heard a knock at the door

“soojung?” I am so glad, so excited hearing daddy’s voice calling my name.

“daddy!!!” I smile really happy, I want to jump towards daddy and hug him tight, but I know this weak body of mine won’t let me. How frustrating.

“how are you honey?” he give me a smile and then hug me.

“fine daddy, just a little bit tired... where have you been??  Why didn’t you give me a call??”

“I’m sorry soojung, I was really busy” he showed me his sad face.

“I miss you dad.... I wanna go home, I don’t wanna go to school” I sounds like a big baby when I am with my daddy. I just miss him, I want his attention.

“I miss you too soojung but this is for your sake. I don’t want you to go to the club hanging out with your friends in the middle of night while you were still sick. I want you to do things more usefull for your future”

“I am not sick”

“yes you are. Your heart disease it won’t be healed if you didn’t get enough rest and drink your medicine. I bet you didn’t drink it on the hostel right??” he sounds mad at me.

“I’m tired of drinking that thing over and over again, dad”

“just do it for me, soojung. I already lose your mother, I don’t want to lose you”

“yes daddy” I nodded and then hug him. His eyes were teary. I can see it even when he was hiding it. I love you dad, I’ll drink my medicine for you.

 

 

Amber POV

 

My belly is full, I’m heading back to krystal’s room now. But when I about to open the door, I saw a middle aged man sitting next to krystal’s bed. I think its her dad. I lean my ears closer to the door. I heard something about a night club.

 

.... I don’t want you to go to the club hanging out with your friends in the middle of night while you were still sick. I want you to do things more usefull for your future”

“I am not sick”

“yes you are. Your heart disease it won’t be healed if you didn’t get enough rest and drink your medicine. I bet you didn’t drink it on the hostel right??”

 

I take some few step backward........

 

My krystal? heart disease??

 

 

 

“its true....”

“jessica??”

“yes.... krystal is having a heart disease....”

“I don’t believe you!” my heart was really hurt. My beloved one..... my princess is sick..... I don’t believe it!

“here sit next to me” I sat next to her, I can’t hide my teary eyes.

“you know my mommy was having a heart disease too. Just like soojung. She was died giving birth to soojung. My dad was really desperate..... he didn’t want to eat anything, do anything for weeks....... wanting his wife to back from the death. But you know it is impossible....... so I take soojung and bring her to daddy, sudenly soojung’s cried waked daddy up from his desperate....... daddy loves her so much, so do I..... but our heart was break once more..... knowing that soojung is having a heart disease when she was five years old until now....”

 

I can’t help my tears to fall. I love krystal. I don’t want her to be sick or even worse.

 

“I can see you like her, right?”

“I love her more than anything”

“please take care of her.... don’t let her do something stupid.”

“I will”

She patted my shoulder before getting inside krystal’s room.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I saw sica unnie opened the door and give daddy a hug.

“hey this is for you” she handed me a bouquet of rose flower.

“you bought this for me??” my eyes widen while holding the bouquet

“of course not hahaha, its from your friend yuri”

“ouh” I pu the flower on the table beside my bed. After that, I can see amber opening my door and then bow to my father.

“who is this guy?”

“she is a girl dad” I rolled my eyes, I can see amber smile awkwardly. Daddy smile back to her and offering her a seat. They get along really fast you know.... a minute later they are making joke about me even in front of me.... how ironic....

 

They giggled and laughing together... while sica feeding me some orange...

 

 

Actually its nice seeing them getting along really quick. I'm just don't know why... I deny it...

 

 

 

Two days passed.... I was finally could leave that horrible place called hospital. Daddy and sica take me to my dorm while amber carrying my luggage.

I stopped at the gate.

 

“its fine daddy, I can take it from here. I’m not weak okay”

“okay soojung... just don’t forget to drink your medicine” he patted my head.

“yes daddy” I hug him and give him a kiss on his cheek.

 

“you, dorky face sergeant! I command you to take care of my soojung!”

“yes sir!” amber was really anergic and cheerfull to answer his question. Didn’t she realize that daddy was calling her dork? Hahaha

Sica give me a kiss on my forehead before leaving with daddy. Now I am walking to my room with amber carrying my lugage.

 

“you are so lucky you know.”

“why did you think so?”

“so many people love you, krystal”

“they are my family... don’t you have any?” she just smile at me and then opened my door.

I roam my eyes at my room “I think luna is having a class....”

“good then I can stay here” she let out a smirk and then lazily throwing her body to the soffa.

I just ignore her and lay myself on my bed. I felt tired already. Why did my body was easily tired? I don’t wanna be like this. I hope for my self to be healed soon..... I watch amber munching luna’s chips.

“its luna’s food” I looked at her and pointing at the chips

“sowwyy my belly force me to eat this” she just smirk and then keep eating luna’s chips

“you eat like a cow” I rolled my eyes at her

“moooooo” she giggled after imitating cow

“now you sound like one” I laugh to what she was doing.

 

She turn on the television. Her eyes were glued at the screen. I stare at my ceiling. Daydreaming about something.

 

“krys.... why didn’t you tell me that you were having a heart disease?”

“what??? Who told you that??!!”

“it doesn’t matter who told me that. Lets just think that I can read your mind”

“akh I hate this, I hate beeing weak in front of everybody”

“you are not. I know you are a strong girl” she flash me a smile. She walk and sit on the corner of my bed facing her back to me.

 

“..... but even a strong person, need someone to be in her side, protecting each other... care for the sake of each other....

 

would you let me to be that person? The one that always next to you, protecting each other”

 

 

I silence for a while, staring at her back. Why did I deny it? I know that I have something for her. Something that everybody called love. But I can’t tell her. Its just like I was pretending not to care, not to admit it.

 

“just do whatever you want, amber”

“really?” she turn her head facing me and flash her dorky smile.

“umh yeah as long as we both like it”

“thanks princess” she crawl on the bed and lay her self next to me.

My heart beating so fast and my face began to grown red. She glance at me. We were facing each other while laying on the bed.

 

“you look more beautiful when you were blushing” she let out a smirk

My face can’t stand it, I feel so nervous and embarassed at a time. I turn around. Now my back was facing her.

“I am not blushing”

“just admit it.... don’t pretend and look away” I can feel she is getting closer and closer to my back.

“I’m not!”

“you know, I can do anything to you right now... I’ve already locked the door you know... just admit it, tell me that you love me”

 

! I can feel her breath on my back. My belly feels strange. My heart was beating out of control.

 

 

Now I can feel her lips touching my back and my neck. I squirm from her touch and let out a grunt.

I turn around and then push her to the other side.

“okay I admit it!”

“admit what?”

“I-I-I love y-you”

“don’t shutter, or I’ll kiss you”

“I-I’m woking on it!!”

“don’t shutter!”

“I love y-you”

“you still shuttering”

 

 

 

Then she pressed her lips to mine. With gentle touch. Her lips making me addict to it. Her scent, her breath and her heartbeat are driving me insane. I want her so badly. My hand was travelling on her back. Her hand was on my waist making me squirm again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then we heard a knock at the door.

“krystal, are you in there??”

 

I quckly parted my lips away. She smile and her lips. Making me blush again and again. I push her away and hurried to open the door.

“hey krystal, so you are getting better now?”

“yes I am” Luna giving me a smile and a hug

“sorry we haven’t visited you at the hospital.. you know that we didn’t allowed to leave the dorm except on weekend” she grab my wrist and then getting inside immediately.

And then she looked really surprised.

“krys, what is she doing here?? Are you guys doing something unexpected??”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I was managing my time to be able to update not in a long term.

I'm having an exam until wednesday guys, wish me luck :D

I'll be update soon ;)