Chapter 06

 lovable 

 


 

 

Sulli was amazed to see her own reflection in the mirror when she saw that she was so beautiful and interesting. Beautiful wedding dress and expensive it is sent by her foster mother from Seoul and is every woman's dream dress because it's so beautiful. Her head was adorned with a small crown from minho  family-owned since a few generations ago.

"I can't believe all of this is so beautiful!" Yoon said in a tone of delight before she went to church with her mother and younger siblings.

According to Sulli, the whole family was so excited when she said that she would marry Minho.

"Choi Minho? But you never tell it in your letters, why didn't you ever tell me? How'd you get so good at keeping a secret?" It is the questions that arise from her sisters.

Sulli hope that her family will hate Minho as her own, but Minho is very good at taking care of them.

"He was very handsome and his attitude really like a gentleman" said Ma ri

'And I think, he is the husband who will be Dad selected for you when he was alive "

 

Heavy for Sulli to tell them that she had lied.

 

Since the news broke that Sulli and the famous Choi Minho will be married to, many people are starting to appreciate, began her honor. Usually people don't have an interest in her family, but now, every day they get invitations from all over Ulsan.

 

At that time it was too difficult for Sulli to be cynical when all fun and wedding gifts have started to arrive.

 

 

Minho took a  box from his pocket and when he opened it, Sulli doesn't see a diamond ring as she had hoped, but a ring made of exquisite ruby stone.

'I think ruby  is suitable for you "Minho said, as he spoke he raised her left hand and  pair the ring on Sulli's.

"Thank you," said Sulli, she felt that her fingers tremble with the touched of minho.

"I'm hope you can be happy" said Minho suddenly

 

The wedding ceremony was held in a small church near Sulli's  home. All took place to the accompaniment of solemn tears of happy from her mother and sisters.

After the wedding ceremony, Sulli and Minho left to go to Incheon - Minho's Home.

 


 

 

"I think that we are going through the introductions. Actually just a little we know the state of each one of us because we are rarely together until now" Minho said. 'Your sister has become a good guardian  for you "

"We are always working on something together" Sulli said. "They'd be sad tonight because can't with me anymore"

'Should we invite them on other occasions "suggested Minho

"You really mean it?"

 

Sulli understand that the origin of Minho just talk. Because once the inauguration of their marriage is finished, Minho will definitely go back to Seo and Sulli may be placed anywhere in a village or origin for not interfere with the personal lives of Minho.

 

'Have you ever been in love? "Said Minho

"Not yet, and i think it's wonderful?"

"Usually not " said Minho

'No fun? "Said Sulli

Sulli looked at Minho with astonishment.

"But," she said. "Falling in love is beautiful, wonderful and fun"

"Yes, but rarely end up as we expected" said Minho

"Oh, you should not say it! That means you're not really in love."

 

Sulli once again looked Minho  in amazement and wonder, whether minho out fight with Seo or Seo has hurt him?

After a long talk, Sulli propose to go to bed because she hardly slept last night and now very tired.

 

at the room, she immediately changing teh clothes with a beautiful nightgown. Sulli quickly climbed up the bed and the maid turn off all the lights except two lamp beside her bed.

 

She sighed sign of happiness.

"There is nothing to worry about" she said calm down. "The wedding ceremony has taken place smoothly. Minho is quite good, and all rejoiced"

As She lay down, she recalled his sisters that looks very pretty in a pink dress and how her mom shed tears of happiness when she and Minho signed their marriage.

 

She smiled when she turned over to turn off the lights and surprised the bedroom door open.

 

Minho went inside to Sulli's room and she looked in amazement.

He walked over to Sulli's bed , and when it came, Sulli asked,

"Why, what are you going to do here?

"You don't expect my presence?" wonder Minho

"Expecting your presence? You don't mean to ...."

Minho sat alongside the bed.

"I can see that you're surprised, Sulli" he said. "But actually I meant to talk about our wedding"

'About what? "She asked nervously.

Black hair tumble down around her shoulders, but her clothes can't hide the thin white neck and her s are beautiful.

"We got married in a rather complicated situation" Minho said. "But I think, that you are mature enough to accept the fact that our marriage is a normal marriage"

'What do you mean by normal? "Said Sulli half whisper

"We are a married couple and we must do all that is done by married couples to another"

'Do you intend to sleep here with me and make love with me? "

'That's what I was expecting Sulli "Minho said." And that's the right way to prove that our marriage has worked out well "

"But you can't do it" Sulli said. "I can't let you!"

"Why not?"

"You're ..."

Sulli can't continue her words and a moment later Minho said:

"You would think that my mind was elsewhere. However Sulli, you're old enough to understand that wife is a very different position to the position of another woman in a man's life"

"But you love someone else"

Minho paused then said,

"It may be a tough order you meet, but I ask  you to be able to forget what happened in Seoul"

Sulli was silent, so Minho continued,

"You have enough to get along in the community to understand that a man usually has several times swapping girlfriends before he married. So there really is not any obstruction between us"

'I marry you, "said Sulli." Just to help my foster mother, but I didn't dream that I would be your wife for truth "

'I hope you can eliminate such feelings because it will only cause the relationship between us more difficult "

'If You're make love with me, you must have thought of Seo Unnie. "Said Sulli

"" I will remember you and that you are my wife "

"No way!" Sulli said. "How could you kiss me even if you close your eyes, you'd think 'This is Seo'"

 

He saw that Minho clenched lips and thought for a moment that he was angry but Sulli feel indifferent.

"Same" said Suli. "When my maid wanted to give me drugs when I was a kid, they say if you massage your nose so you won't feel bitter, but it still feels bitter in the end"

Minho laughed unexpectedly.

'Sulli, it's a funny comparison "

"I don't think it's funny!" Sulli denies. "And you have no right to get what you want"

"I ask you to think are clearly on this issue"

"It's not a question of " Sulli said. "I'm not going to take you away from the woman you love. You're hers, not mine"

"I never imagined that you would feel like this" said Minho

"I don't know how I feel about your hope!" Sulli said. "You're handsome, you're better than I thought. and you have so good to my family and me. But I don't love you. How can I love you?"

"Love is not entirely important for a wedding" Minho said. 'You are my wife, you use my name. What do I ask just a normal married life "

"How is it normal?" Sulli said. "You, every time you make love to me, you think were make love with Seo"

"Oh god!" Minho said. 'Is it not possible to explain it to you? "

Sulli is not answered.

"I don't want to give the impression that we are against the opinion, absolutely not!  But I look at a man's point of view while you view it from the point of view of a woman"

"Because I'm a woman" Sulli said weakly. "I can't let you touch me, as long as you're still in love with another woman"

Her voice seemed weak and helpless, she continued crying, 'I'm sorry, you've been so good to me, but I can't do it "

She looked at Minho and held out her hand.

"Please understand. I would do anything for you. I'll take care of you, I will do as you say but please don't touch me"

 


 

Hi chingu, new update!!

sorry for not updating this half week, but i hope you like this one :))