Chapter 03

 lovable 

 

 


 

Seo husband is a wealthy broker-Jeong Ho Jung. He was old and didn't like the atmosphere of the crowded city of Seoul. He's aged about 50 years while Seo was 35 years old. They have two sons, who both attend school abroad. Seo is very happy awaiting the arrival of Sulli, because she will freely meet with her boyfriend 'The successful businessman from Incheon..'

 

Mrs. Choi was initially anxious to let Sulli go alone to Seoul. She desperately wanted Sulli can get away with using a travel or taxi.

"You forget Mom" Sulli said "That with hire a taxi then travel costs will be more expensive"

Mrs.Choi argue that it is true and because she did not answer then Sulli said, "I will go to Seoul and I'm sure that I will be escorted by other passengers. Otherwise, mom knew that Mom had given all financial matters to me . and we've not had a lot of money "

 

Only when she was alone with Yoon, Sulli tell about the clothes and weeping bitterly:

"I know what you want to say Yoon, but I can't buy a new dress and let you starve"

"Maybe your foster Mother will generous to buy a dress" says Yoon and Sulli smiles

 

It was indeed true, and Sulli strengthen her determination to somehow rescue her sisters that their beauty is not wasted.

 

Sulli go to Seoul by train. When she arrived in Seoul, she was picked up by a servant of Seo.

"I'm sorry for having a trouble"

"It was a blessing to me Miss" She saw that Sulli listened attentively and she continued, "We actually have to pack Miss. The Suitcase-luggage has been removed from the barn when a letter arrived from your mother. I was helping Kim, a personal maid of Mistress Seo., and at that time Mrs. Seo entered into and squeal 'we're safe! Kim we are safe? we would still be living in Seoul!'

Sulli was astonished. At the same time it is clear to her, that the point why the reply letter is caused her so quickly.

"Mrs. Seo did not like the atmosphere of the countryside, she was very fond of Seoul"

 

They arrived at Seo house . Sulli was ushered into a sitting room that gives the impression of luxury and noble. Which gives an overview of how the surrounding circumstances of her Christian mother. Suddenly a servant entered and said that Mrs Seo was resting and asked Sulli to meet her.

A Moment there is a sense of anxiety and anxiety in the hearts of Sulli. She thinks that Seo age is younger than her mother.

 

"Sulli, my dear!" Seo said, holding out both of her hands. "I'm very glad to meet you. I hope you're not too tired on your way"

 

Sulli took a few steps, and she silky smooth Seo hands into the palm of her hand.

"Mom was very good, willing to take me here", she said

"I'm very happy, really happy" said Seo. "But it's too bad your mother never wrote before. And I forgot that you have grown up, I'm sorry!"

 

Two balls brown eyes behold the face of Sulli. But at the same time giving the impression of probing the entire appearance of Sulli.

"You're beautiful, Sulli" Seo said. "But not as beautiful as your mother when on your age"

"I look like Daddy" Sulli said. "But Yoon and June look a lot like Mom"

"I remember, when I was fifteen years old, your mother is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" said Seo. "Tell me about your family, but better later after you get some rest and get dressed for dinner. I want you to come with me to a party"

"Tonight?" Sulli asked shocked

"Why not?" Seo countered. "The sooner you enter the social environment, the more it will be better."

"I'm very grateful, Mom"

"I think you should just call me unnie, Seo Unnie. Unnie can be whatever age, isn't it?"

"Ya better that way"

"So don't forget to call me Unnie Seo"

"I'll remember"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dinner party was attended by men and women who dressed in fancy and expensive. She was introduced to the guests, but Seo didn't mention their names. Sulli was introduced as a younger cousin who came to Seoul for a vacation during this season.

At dinner time, Sulli sitting next to a handsome young man who was talking to his girlfriend. Sulli remembers all the words she heard and saw, to be able to tell to her sisters.

 

"Don't forget what happened at all" Ma ri stressed before she left for Seoul. "We want to know every thing, who it is, what they looked like, how they dress and especially what they are talking about"

"If I write it all, it will be as thick as a book" said Sulli

"Write as much as you can" beg Yoon. "and keep the rest in your mind"

"Yes I'll do" promise Sulli

 

She look around the table, Sulli thought that she could make a picture of some of the guests who were there. She wanted to add some pictures in a letter to be delivered to her sisters, if there is a chance.

 

Her foster mother was sitting next to a handsome man. She didn't know his name, but he was very dashing and handsome. Sulli saw that he was very attracted to her foster mother and her mother let her hand held by him.

 

"Sulli, come here" call Seo.

"Yes Unnie, what's up?"

"Dance with Mr.. Choi." she says. "Minho Come on, you can't disappoint me, today is the first day Sulli be here" pleaded Seo

"Have I ever let you down?"

"Not yet, not ever"

 

Minho put his arm around Sulli waist and without speaking, their  dance in rhythm of Wlatz. Sulli glance from the corner of her eye, if Minho was disappointed to dance with her. She felt that Minho is upset, it was clear from his face that he was forced to dance with Sulli by Seo.

 

Minho deliver Sulli back to her foster mother with a rigid style, making it less pleasing to the eye.

 

"I hope you're happy to dance with Minho" Seo said. "There is a rarely girl who can dance with him"

Seo looked at Minho with a full view of the meaning and adds, "I'm sure you'll be happy to go to Cheongdam dong along with Sulli"

"I think it's time we go home" Minho said. "I don't like to come home late at night"

 

They finally said goodbye to the other guests and finally go home.

 

During the return, Sulli just silent. They then entered the house and the butler opened the door. Minho looks go to his car and disappeared.

"We will soon go to bed, Joon" Seo said. "And because the master was not at home then you don't need to keep the door all night"

"Thank you, Mrs. Seo" said Joon

Seo just smiled at Joon  and immediately up to the stairs.

"You too Sulli" she said. "You need to sleep and I had planned schedule of activities for you tomorrow morning"

"You're very kind" Sulli said. "I can't find the words to express my gratitude"

"I felt that I was going to get fun with you here" said Seo

 

They get to the end of the stairs and Seo advancing her head forward so that Sulli could kiss her.

"Good night, my dear" she said

 

They went into their rooms. But Sulli can't sleep, she wanted to write down what happened at the party.

"I shouldn't forget it at all" she said to herself

She then out of bed and the light to find a piece of paper to write a letter. Due to her departure to Seoul in haste, she forgot to bring a writing pad or sketchbook. Sulli love to draw, she likes caricature and draw of the things she encountered.

She then remembered that there in sitting room have a desk.
"I will go down briefly to take a few sheets of paper" Sulli decided

Slowly she opened the door.
The whole house in a state of silence, only two or three lights are still on, but enough to provide lighting for Sulli. Carefully, she reached the front door and letting the door remain open, she found the desk. As envisioned, she found a number of papers in there and took a few strands.

When she was about to pass out of the room, she suddenly heard the sound of the front door. She was transfixed for a moment, hesitating, whether hearing wrong. The sound was then repeated again and sounded like someone was trying to unlock the door.

She crossed her mind about thieves and robbers, she wondered if she had to shout and ask for help.

Then the front door opened and a man went into the house, He was rotating his body to shut the door behind him and when Sulli saw him, her whole body felt weak and helpless.

The man walked quietly toward the stairs.
With disbelief, Sulli noticed that it was Minho.
at that moment, Minho saw Sulli standing dumfounded.

'What are you doing here? "Said Minho

"I thought you were, you were,,, a ... thief!" she stammered. "I was just going to yell"
Both were silent for a moment, then Minho said, "I remembered something important that I should convey to Seo"

Sulli walked up to Minho.
"Unnie, are resting,,, if it is important, I can deliver your message to him"

Minho paused with one foot stepping on the stairs. He looks handsome and mighty.
"I will do it" he said then
"But ... Seo Unnie already in bed" Sulli tried to prevent
"Little girl, go to bed and stay out of other people's business" he said as he climbed the stairs and headed straight to Seo room.

Sulli was surprised, the fact that She faces now that Minho is her foster mother lover. She feeling very shaken and completely surprise. That's an Affair.

 


 

Author Note : 

Hello, thanks for reading, subscribing to my story.
This is the beginning of Minsul .. Sorry I have had to make it an affair here. Support me, please!