Chapter 02

 lovable 

 


 

"I don't think I can wait another hour to be able to read the contents of the letter" Yoon said, sitting down at a table that is in the study room. "Aren't we better just open the letter and read its contents?"

"Ya better that way!" shouted Ma ri

"Don't!" Sulli said quickly. "You know that such a thing is not at all polite and less worthy was done by a woman"

"But," said Yoon. "I've read in women's magazines, that respectable women also often do things that are less worthy. Inside the newly finished novel I read, tells the story of an aristocratic woman who loves to listen through the keyhole"

"Such women are not a real woman" argued Sulli. "I never expected that you read such books"

 

Yoon giggled and increasingly look beautiful. She was only seventeen years old a month ago, but she's so beautiful and fascinating. So that the church singers would turn   them  head to her when she was in the church.

"Should Yoon who went to Seoul, not me" think Sulli but she also doubts whether her foster mother will not accept Yoon instead.

 

"Do you think .... you will get a husband there?" asked Ma ri

"If I can, yeah!"

"I don't agree you to marry" Juni said in a sad tone. "Because if you get married, you will leave us all. Whereas if you are not here it won't be fun" said Ju ni as she walked over and hugged her Sulli

"Maybe I can marry a good man, so all of you can come live with me" Sulli said.

"Are you sure you will get a husband like that?" asked Yoon

"At least I'll try to get that kind of husband" said Sulli

When she noticed the seriousness in the face and clear eyes from her sisters, then with a smile she said, "If I were to Seoul, I would hang a placard around my neck that reads' need for support my three sisters! Help us with some form of a wedding ring!"

The girls then laughed and at that moment the door opened and Mrs. Choi went inside.

 

"There is a letter Mom! Arrival approximately an hour ago" said Yoon

"A letter? From where?"

"From Seoul Mom"

"Seoul? Oh, it's definitely from Seo. Quickly  she reply back"

"Open  Mom, and read what is written" said Ma ri impatiently

 

Mina dear,

I was surprised, but happy to hear about your situation again after such a long time. I always think of you and say that also grieve deeply for the death of your husband.

I would be very glad if my foster daughter,  willing to stay with me while in Seoul.

I convey greetings happy, dear Mina. And will prepare for the arrival of my foster daughter who as I recall was a sweet child. I was always fond happy times we had together many years ago.

oh dear, how quickly time passes.

 

The never forget you,

-Jeong Seo Yeon –

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

In Seoul, Jeong Seo Yeon is receiving a guests, a successful businessman from Incheon.

"I immediately went back here as soon as I finished reading the letter" he said "Your letter gave the impression that something important has happened"

"True" Seo said calmly. "My husband asked me to stay in the village, in Busan. And I'm against it," then she went on "I hate that place, and with the presence of my mother-in-law feels like hell to me. Would rather die than have to part with you"

"But have you managed to change his decision?"

"Yes, I received a letter from an old friend. She asked me to  receive her daughter to stay in Seoul and introduce her to some nice guys. Did you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I understand. Continue"

"I told my husband about the letter and he immediately approved the longer I stayed in Seoul to accompany my former daughter. According to him it was a kind of obligation to me"

"That's nice .. So what are you gonna do with her?"

"Of course I would accompany her and introduced her to some of my friend son. I remember she had a sweet face"

She paused.

"Who is the girl's name? I have to remember it again. I came on her baptism day. Sulli! Yes Choi Sulli!" she laughed happily "Choi Sulli! the sweet and beautiful child"

 


 

Author's Note : A short update,, I will updating very soon.. Thanks for reading and subscribe.. ^^