Chapter 04

 lovable 

 


 

Sulli was surprised, the fact that She faces now that Minho is her foster mother lover. She feeling very shaken and completely surprise. That's an Affair.

 

She blamed herself for being too naive. Her face became red again when  thought of how Minho forbidden her to interfere other people's business.

If only she was allowed to, then she wanted to go home tomorrow morning back to Ulsan to get away from the things she has seen and experienced.

 

"Good morning, Sulli, I hope you're willing to accompany me to the park this morning and after that we will go to Cheongdam dong to see the items that will interest you, I given it to you" said Seo

 

Sulli was about to open to say that she doesn't need anything, when her foster mother shouted loudly so Sulli aghast.

"Is that the best dresses do you have? I also noticed last night gown. Sulli Oh, forgive me for not thinking about it."

 

"Think of what Seo Unnie?" asked Sulli doubtful

"You need new dresses for you in Seoul and I'm sure that your father is not a well-off"

"I don't want to bother you unnie"

"We're going to buy you some new clothes for you" Seo said. "But while, you can wear my clothes"

 

 

Time has a lot of passes, but Sulli can't avoid the embarrassment that arises each time when she met Minho. Sulli knew that Minho is younger than Seo and may have recently celebrated his twenty-eighth birthday.

 


 

Sulli got off the train at the side of the highway and saw Yoon and Ma ri has been waiting for her. When Sulli walked towards them, they just stood looking with amazement and not saying a word.

"I'm home!" Sulli said. "Oh how glad I was able to meet with you again"

 

Sulli now, like a girl who had never seen before. She wore beautiful clothes.

 

"Sulli, is that you?" shouted Ma ri

"I've never seen you so beautiful, so stunning!" shouted Yoon

 

The porter unloading all  Sulli's suitcases and then she give some money.

 

"What are the contents of it? What is you bring Sulli?"

"Clothing" Sulli said."Clothes, like was I wearing now. There are dozens of numbers "

"I don't believe it" said Ma ri. "How can you get it? Where'd it come from?"

"My foster mother who gave it to me" Sulli explained. "But there is something more important to tell"

"About what?" asked Yoon

"We now have to be rich"

"Rich?"

 

The girls were amazed and Sulli continue. "I'll tell you later, first we have to carry all this baggage"

 

They walked towards the house carrying the suitcases in their hands.

 

"What do you mean, we're rich now?" asked Ma ri

"I get how to make money" Sulli said.

"Tell me, how can that be?" Ma  ri pleaded. "Have you won the lottery or gambling win? Could it be, you,,,," Ma ri stopped talking and then with earnest tone she said, "you don't intend to get married, right?"

"No, not at all" Sulli said. "There's a much more interesting way"

"What's that?"

"By selling my paintings" Sulli said.

 

Flashback

 

Sulli realized that she was not getting what she expected. She didn't manage to find a husband. And she had to go back to Ulsan, back to manage her family finances.

 

Sulli sitting in Jeong Ho jung's library room, Seo husband.

She saw some of collection of his books, and one of them was a stack of paper with a picture of a caricature. Images that look playful but Sulli knew who it was drawn. Sulli started thinking, if I had better sell all my paintings and I would make money.

She started drawing caricatures of the faces of the people she'd ever met.

 

Sulli collate all the images into one book. The next day, she visited a bookstore intends to sell her work.

"Can I help you, miss?"

Sulli somewhat embarrassed when she handed her sketchbook.

"I wonder," she said hesitantly. "Is it possible to be sold?"

The old woman then opened the pages of the book and ask.

"Is this your painting?"

"Yes"

"Did you ever give it to someone else?"

'Never' said Sulli. "I actually painted to entertain my sisters in the village."

"You intend to sell all of these paintings?"

"What is valuable?" Sulli asked back.

"Give me a minute, I will confer with my friend"

 

After a while.

 

"You have not introduced you envied"

Sulli thought for a moment.

"My name is Dae" she said "Dae li"

"Well, Miss Dae. My friends and I really appreciate the painting that you bring here."

"Oh yeah? ' Sulli said

"We intend to buy all"

"all?" Sulli said don't believe

"You can receive the full payment for all painting or receive a certain amount of money for each print sold paintings"

"What is the price of all this painting?"

"Fifty thousand won for each image"

 

End of Flashback

 

"Fifty thousand won” said Ma Ri

 "How much are you selling?" asked Yoon

"Ten pieces of paintings" said Sulli

"I almost don't believe it!"

"On the way home, I have taken the decision not to tell Mom" Sulli said. "I intend to save my money in the bank."

"Great. I want to tell Mom and Juni, but we should keep it a secret for three of us" said Ma ri

"Should it so" Sulli said. "And no one should know who exactly it was Miss Dae. And I will always draw mice on the corner of my paintings as a signature."

 


 

Minho parked his car and walked to a park. His face was full of question marks, when he saw a figure standing and sobbing.

"For God's sake, what is actually Seo?" Minho asked to Seo. Seo eyes swollen from crying.

"I had to see and it's the only way I could do without Jung Ho know.

"I thought I was dreaming when I got your message an hour ago" said Minho

"Jungho was back last night" Seo said in a voice that trembled slightly. "Open this" she said, providing a roll of paper.

"Let's sit down and you should stay calm"

"Calm?" Seo screamed. "Wait till you see what the reason Jungho returned to Seoul so quickly."

 

Minho unrolled it. He saw a picture of the mighty male lion sitting on a cushion. And in front of him there were a number of small cats that looked full of hope, ask and seduce. His one leg was shield to a big cat with brown eyes and has a face very similar to Seo.

And under the painting it says "The Love of Pu5sy Cat"

 

"Damn" Minho shouted, "Who painted it?"

"I don't know" said Seo. "You know, Jungho is stubborn! Since the first time he accused me of having a lover, it would be difficult to convince him that it is not true"

"Are you convinced him?" wonder Minho

"He intends to divorce me and accusing you to be the one who has the responsible"

Minho sat silent, Seo continued, "It took me 2 hours to convince him that the allegations are not true at all"

"How did you finally managed to convince him?" wonder Minho

"I told him that the painting was a big lie. I told him, that I'm often with you is because you're going to get married with my foster daughter, Choi Sulli"

 

You have to marry her,  that the only way for us to survive.