I do....

Falling In Love with the Enemy

Jiyong POV

“Hyung please don’t do this to yourself..”

He looked at his 4 friends who are wearing their tuxedo for his wedding day today.

“You can’t marry Sohee.. Dara needs you!!!!!!”

“Easy for you to say… I’m screwed I got Dara pregnant and that thing could be a MONSTER-“

“THAT THING IS YOUR CHILD…” Top shouted at GD and they’ve never seen their Hyung that mad.

“You are being a little prick you know that? Dara might be a witch but she’s a woman.. She’s any ordinary woman out there that needs their man to stay by their side… Specially in this situation and what the hell are you doing HUH?.. YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS!.”

“AND WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? YOUR HURTING YOUR GIRLS TOO.. YOU WILL STILL MARRY ANOTHER GIRL JUST LIKE ME..”

“At least we are doing this to protect the girls.. but what about you? You are making stupid choices because you want to get out of this situation…”

“Man UP GD… DNT BE A FREAKING COWARD..AISHHH” The boys stormed out of the room leaving GD all alone…

Then he heard the wedding theme song…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung Sohee is coming.. you should go and stand in the altar now…”

He nodded at Seungri and slowly made his way to the altar.

He stood blankly their as he thought of his situation…

What I heard from the boys is that Dara’s pregnancy is going so fast. In just 1 week her belly grew like she’s 6 months pregnant. Of course the baby that she had inside her is not ordinary.. It’s ahalf god and half witch.

Dara’s baby… Our baby..

“Hyung…” He looked at Seungri in confused and pointed at Sohee who is waiting for him to take her hand.

He took it and now they both faced the altar.

The ceremony has started…

“Do you Ahn Sohee take Kwon Jiyong as your lovingly wedded husband.?”

“I DO..”

“And do you Kwon Jiyong take Ahn Sohee as your lovingly wedded wife?”

Jiyong’s mind blanked.

“Lovingly? Love?” He thought to himself as he looked at Sohee.

Surely he knows that he doesn’t love this woman for sure because somebody already has his heart and that is…

“Dara..” He whispered to himself..

“Hyung are you going to answer or what?”

Sohee raised her eyebrows at him..

“Jiyong say I do now….”

“I….I…..I D-“

“HOLD UP STOP THE WEDDING..”

 

 

 

 

Everybody turned around as Yuri stood up from her seat while she’s talking to somebody on the phone..

“Oppa… Dara UNNIE… It’s TIME..” She screamed at them as Yuri hurriedly went out of the church.

His best men looked at each other and followed Yuri.

“Jiyong what’s going on?” his parents asked.

He looked at Sohee and then his friends who is getting on their car..

“HYUNG ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?” Seungri yelled at him.

“Mianhe appa and omma I would explain everything..”

“Mianhe Mr. Ahn and Mrs. Ahn.. I don’t think I can marry your daughter..”

“JIYONG STOP REMEMBER OUR DEAL..MARRY ME NOW..”

“Deal? You mean you made a deal to him so he could marry you.”

“Ahn Sohee I’m disappointed in you!”

“Go son.. “

He smiled at his father.

“Mianhe but I would explain everything..”

He hurriedly hopped in Seungri’s car as they speed off where Dara is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-In the middle of the forest.-

“Yah why is Dara giving birth here?”

“Pabo.. look..”

The all look at the sky and saw a black clouds heading towards their direction.

“Hyung.. it’s not just an ordinary delivery..” Seungri smirked at his stupidness.

“OH yea... you are right..”

They ran blindly into the forest following the aura that they are sensing…

Then….

They all heard a babies cry..

“You guys it’s a boy.. good job dara I’m proud of you..”

The dark clouds started to dispersed and the bright blue clouds emerges..

Jiyong stood at his spot as he saw the baby in Bom’s arms and gave it to Dara.

His baby..

He slowly approached Dara..

“mianhe..” He took her hand and kissed it..

“Jiyong? Please forgive me…”

He hugged her and kiss her on the forhead.

“Ande I’m the one who should apologize it’s my fault..”

“Saranghae dara…”

Dara cried in Jiyong’s arms…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FINALLY..” Top said..

“It’s not over yet Tabi.. can you feel it?”

“Deh.. I know but for now let’s just savor this happy moment..”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you and the others no matter what..”

They all looked at Top on what he just said to Bom and they all nodded in agreement.

They all looked at the sky and birds started to flying everywhere crazily…

Daesung hugged minzy really tightly..

“SEUNGRI LOOK..” Chaerin pointed at a tornando slowly forming on the field.

“It’s ok baby I’m here…”

“Yuri..”

“Taeyang oppa I’m scared..”

“Don’t worry I’m here to protect you…”

Then they heard a loud thunder and somebody roared making them all flinched in fright…

“So it seems… The war is about to repeat itself again… Our Father’s knows now…” Jiyong whispered to himself as he hold on tight to Dara and shield his baby in his arms from the strong wind that is forming.