Bad situation

Falling In Love with the Enemy
Dara POV
 
She closed her eyes... ready for the pain to struct her and that would end her life...
 
"Oppa please.. don't" Yuri yelled..
 
"Hyung.. you are not thinking straight.."
 
"ENOUGH... GD.." she heard top growled and the next thing she knows... two huge arms grabbed her from behind carrying her into safety..
 
She saw the boys placed themselves in front of them as to protect them from GD's wrath..
 
"You will go against me over those witches?"
 
"This is not right.." Gd yelled in fury..
 
"Hyung... right now everything is wrong... but what can we do now..?" Daesung said as he lift his hands and vines like whips started to surrounded GD.
 
"They might be one of our enemies.. but hyung I just cant step aside and let you kill my girl." Seungri said as he stepped back to reached chaerins hand while the other hand he raised it up in the air and a swirl of wind formed little by little which it started to get bigger like a tornado in his finger tips.
 
"So if you did kill the girls specially dara... what now? I bet that would make you even worse.. and other witches would come to town more so that they could get their revenge.. that would definetly start a big conflict like before..." Top explained.
 
"GD.. you are more of a hot head than me now.. top hyung is right.. if we kill them.. we are starting another war.. history would repeat itself.. and more people would get killed.."
 
"Oppa please...." Yuri begged at GD..
 
"Jiyong.. please.. we didnt meant any of these to happen..."
 
Dara was going to approached gd again but Minzy held her back..
 
GD looked at dara... comtemplating what he should do...
 
 
 
 
 
 
GD POV
 
He closed his eyes in frustration.. They are in a big problem right now and if theyre families find out about this.....
 
He slowly lowered his arms pulling back his powers.. When the boys saw that they drop their powers too and they gave a big sigh relief that GD came in his senses..
 
Gd turned his back to them...
 
"Oppa?"
 
"Even though I sparred your lives.. this doesnt change anything.."
 
He started to leave but then in a flashed Dara went infront of him blocking his ways..
 
He flinched and walk back away from her..
 
"You really are a witch.." He murmured to himself as he saw her powers swirl around herself..
 
"Jiyong..." Dara reached out to him to touched his face but he slapped it away..
 
"My brothers mightve forgiven them.... But for me.. I just can't.. Dara it hurts soo much.." 
 
Dara just stood frozen at her spot as she wiped the tears running down her face..
 
When Gd turned his back on them.. he started to cry too and he left hurriedly so that they cant see him wrecked like that....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara POV
 
"You cant blame GD dara.. his our leader.. and being one of the Top god's has it's big pride and obligation.." Top rubbed Dara's back in comfort.
 
"You girls do know that sparing your life would give us into deep trouble?" Seungri crossed his arms and glared at chaerin.
 
"Yah.. panda.. its not that were saying it's bad.. well ok.. it is really bad... but dont worry.. we will find a way to get you girls to be safe..." Taeyang said as he held onto Yuri's hand..
 
"What will happen to us then oppa?" Minzy said and hooked her arms to daesung.
 
"Minzy-ah to tell you the truth.. we dont know yet but we would figured it out..." Daesung reassured her.
 
"Would jiyong tell your-?"
 
The boys stayed silent..
 
"That's the problem.. if we tell our father.. then you girls would definetly end up dead.."
 
"If we dont then we are the once that might be end up dead..."
 
"What do you mean? dont tell me you guys own family will kill you all just becasue you spared a witches life.." 
 
"Ande.... unnie... it's worse than death." yuri said.
 
"They would strip away our powers...now that's worse than death.. it's like taking away half of what we are.."
 
"We would become vegetables without it.."
 
"Then you would leave as a normal human then.."
 
"Ande.. we are descended from the gods... our entity is much different than any other human or even a wicca..."
 
"Vegetables? then that means.."
 
"Will practically still be alive but...we  would end up in a-"
 
"Casket.."
 
"A box.."
 
"Alright guys.. that's enough..."
 
"In a coma.."
 
The girls gasped..
 
"If so then.. what would GD oppa would do then?"
 
"We dont know but it is up to him whether he should tell our fathers or not.."
 
"No.. I dont want anybody to suffer on this situation.. the best option that we could do is to leave.."
 
"Unnie leave? are you insane where the hell would we go then?"
 
"We cant go back to the wiccas.... we failed our mission and going back would end us be in prison or worse... being in this town right now is much safer for us than at home."
 
"Worse? what can it be worse than that... how about my situation? my whole family and relatives are all my enemies now.. if they find out that I'm a wicca I'm sure the punishment that you girls would receive would be 10x worse than mines..." Yuri said in frustration.
 
"Let's just hope for the best then..." 
 








 

 
3 weeks later
 
GD POV
 
"Ahhhhhhh.... what the hell am I going to do?"
 
*knock *knock *knock
 
"Mr.kwon.. your father is asking you to come down stairs.."
 
"Tell him I cant I'm not feeling good still.."
 
"My son..." his mother called him.
 
"You havent left your room now for three weeks now come down stairs we have guests.. and we have a situation right now.."
GD gave a big sigh and slowly opened his door...
 
"WHAT THE-?"
 
He saw all of their ex-fiance sitting on his couched with a smile on their faces.
 
After the ski trip incident the boys told their family to cancel off their engagement with the girls explaining to them that they have found somebody that they truly love and would eagerly marry them..Fortunately their families.
 
The boys were ready to proposed to them.. however, it turned out that they dont know much of what their girlfriends really are.. and now their parents are bugging them to get married off quickly..
 
He slowly went downstairs and saw his boys standing rigidly while their fathers are behind them....
 
He could feel their emotions right now mixed with fright, confusion and curiosity... 
 
"Is something going on that you boys are not telling us?"
 
The boys stared at their fathers and shooked their head furiously..
 
"Really?.. then why did the girls said that you boys broke up with your recent girlfriends and now they said that your engagement is still on?"
 
"Jiyong.. I thought you want to get married to this Dara park? but according to Sohee.." GD mom said as he looked at his son in confusion..
 
The boys look really confused too..
 
"Umm.. can we have some privacy with them father..." Seungri said as he glared at hi ex fiance with hate..
 
"OK..."
 
Suddendly.... the boys heard a familiar voice....
 
"Mianhe we are late...." 
 
The boys turned their attention to the new guest..
 
"Anneoyasayo.. I'm Chaerin imnida.."
 
"Minzy imnida."
 
"Bom imnida"
 
"Dara imnida.."
 
Then yuri popped out behind them and smiled at all of them but gave nasty look at the girls that were sitting on the couch.
 
"Oh perfect theyre here too.. " Their mom said happily thinking this might be a good situation.
 
"Boys please get this problem solved I'm confused on which one  you will marry?" Top's father chuckled as he looked at bom and Yoona..
 
The boys nodded their heads rigidly...
 
GD's palmed started to sweat in nervouse..
 
As their parents left leaving them some privacy... it's time to clear things up now..
 
"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS GOING ON?.. I THOUGHT WE BROKE THIS RIDICULOUS THING OFF.." Seungri angrily said as he stood beside Chaerin.
 
Chaerin smirked at Hara and saw her flinched.
 
The boys approached their real girfriends and stood beside them except GD who is still not talking to Dara..
 
"Please dont play this game.. you girls know that we love-"
 
"Love oppa?" IU said as he glared at yuri full of hate.
 
"You cant possibly choose them over us.." Sohee said as he grabbed gd's hand but Dara slap it off of him.
 
Gd just sat there staring into space confused on what is happening right now..
 
"Sohee is right... you cant.." Hara said..
 
"AND WHY NOT? YOU GIRLS ARE PATHETIC..." Chaerin was about to claw Hara's eyes out but Seungri held onto her.
 
" Too bad for you yuri..." IU stared disgustingly at yuri and then giggled and stared lovingly at taeyang..
 
 
 
 
 
"Because....." yoona said and smirked at Bom..
 
"WE KNOW YOUR SECRET..." Sohee finished what was Yoona was about to say..
 
Now that got GD'S attention..
 
"GO AHEAD... TELL THEM THE TRUTH..  I WOULD NEVER LET YOU MARRY-" Dara screamed at Sohee but she was stopped by GD.
 
"I accept..."
 
"Hyung?"
 
"WHAT?"
 
"ARE YOU INSANE?"
 
"Jiyong..." Dara said.
 
Sohee squeeled happily..
 
The boys are in a trap if their father finds out all hell break loose.. but getting married to them.. they would suffer also....
 
 
 
"Well?" Yoona asked top and the rest look at the other boys waiting for their answer.
 
The boys raised their head up high and nod at Yoona's question because finally they made their decision.....