Bad situation 2

Falling In Love with the Enemy

Bom POV

 

Unfortunate things had happen recently and in a few weeks that dreaded day they’ve been waiting for is finally coming soon. The girls were very upset after the meeting in the Kwon’s house and it has affected the girls’ soo much. They want to do something but they’re tapped in the middle of a life and death situation.

 

Yuri won’t even talk to them and would always hang out by herself. She distances herself from everybody making us all worried. But who can blame her when her own cousin and now her boyfriend are threating her differently.

 

 Minzy is not the happy and smiling girl anymore. All she does is stay in her room all day or would go out by herself. She doesn’t even like taking pictures anymore either and wouldn’t even touched the camera when we offer her too.

 

Chaerin gets more pissed off easily. Always bossing us and worst of all she became like a party animal. Fortunately, we are not any ordinary human so Chaerin can tolerate her alcohol very well but what makes me very irritated is she acts like a party wild girl not caring for anyone anymore. Not even herself.. She said drinking and partying helps her cope with this situation. But I think it would just make her worse…

 

The girl that worries me the most is Dara. She’s the one that I think had been affected the most in this situation. She has been very sick. Won’t eat anything and she looks very pale. We insist to go to the doctors but what can a human doctor do? We are far different from them. What we need is our witch doctor. What irks me the most is that Wiccas like us never get sick no matter what because of the black magic within us. The conclusion that we can explain from dara’s sickness was probably she’s going through a great depression.

 

For me on the other hand, I tried to be strong because I’ve seen how my girls suffer and acting like them won’t help the situation that we are going through. Call us stupid but yes, we are still in a relationship with the boys except Dara and Jiyong who I don’t even know what is the situation between them.

 

Even though the boys would still agree to marry those s we made a promise to each other that no matter what happen we will all be still together. It’s hard because we feel like the third party in this situation is us. When the truth is that those s are the one who is ruining our relationship and they’re the once that our boyfriends would have to get married to.

 

We appreciate what the boys are doing for us so that they could protect us. However, this has been very hard for me and the girls. Imagine seeing your own boyfriend get married to another girl when you know that it should’ve been her but you.. What can she do though? When their relationship is forbidden.

 

They haven’t seen the boys for a few days now since they are busy planning their “wedding”. She saw Top yesterday and they’ve only spend an hour with each other because Yoona called him. Bom grimaced at that thought. Every day their relationship keeps getting harder. She just wishes that hopefully everything would be ok soon…


Bom slowly walked to the bathroom. She was about to knock and asked if Dara is ok when she heard her sobbing..

“What is wrong with that stupid jiyong? Can’t he just forgive her for lying? For dara’s sake can he just up his ego and be good with dara…” She murmured to herself.

Bom turned the knob but it was locked.. So she murmured a spell and finally the door opened wide for her..

“Dara?”

She saw Dara puking her guts out and crying with her head in the toilet while lying on the ground like a drunk girl.

Bom moved towards her but she step on something on the floor. She picked it up not understanding what it is and then… her eyes went wide shocked on what was in her hands.

“Bom… I don’t know what to do? Please help me… It hurts soo much that Jiyong can’t even forgive me..” Dara sobbed

“OMG… NO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING..” Bom hugged Dara very tight murmuring soothed words to her.

With the loud sobbing dara in her arms she woken up the girls..

 

“What’s going on Unnie?”

“Oh come on guys stop acting like retards.. I bet you partying and drinking would be soo much better than crying like babies.”

“Oh shut Up chaerin..No wonder why Seungri is mad at you because all you do is party and drink your off… Minzy can you call Yuri?.”

“Deh unnie… but why what’s going on?”

 “We have a very big situation here…”

 





 

 

Yuri POV

 

“Yuri can you talk to your cousin to at least talk to Dara?”

“I don’t know unnie.. Even Jiyong oppa kept avoiding me.. He looks like a living zombie now a days and that stupid annoying girl Sohee would be always with him so I have no opportunity to talk to him.. BUT HE HAS TO KNOW..”

Chaerin and Minzy are crying their eyes out specially the wild party girl Chaerin.

“Omo mianhe girls for acting like a stupid idiot..”

“Me too unnie.. we should’ve paid more attention and try to comfort each other..”

“Stop it.. now you guys know that Dara has a bigger problem than us..”

“Yuri what shall we do?”

“I think the boys need to know about this specially jiyong..”

“Ande..” Dara finally spoked up.

“Dara unnie.. you have to tell jiyong..”

“How could I tell him when he wants me dead?”

“Jiyong doesn’t want you dead.. How could he when he loves you soo much.. it’s just that finding the truth about us.. it’s hard for him.. good thing the other boys have less ego than Jiyong.. but unnie it’s wrong not tell him..”

“I don’t know what to do? This is an abomination..”

“Ande unnie I think your wrong.. that is not an abomination.. it is a sign of peace..”

“What do you mean Yuri?”

“Don’t you see?.. the child that you are carrying unnie is half god and half wicca.. that would definetly bring both sides together at peace..”

“What if they think of it as a wrong way..”

“Yea you know that we hate each others guts since a long time ago..”

“That’s the thing.. we make peace by showing this child that we could live and exist together without fighting no more..”

 

 

 

“Yuri?”

The girls turn around and saw the boys enter the house..

“Did I just heard that Dara unnie is…?” Taeyang stuttered looking at Dara in shocked..

Yuri nodded her head..

Top, Seungri and Daesung finally came in.

“Did you boys heard it too?”

They all nodded their heads..

“Oppa how do we tell jiyong oppa?”

“No need Yuri..” Top step aside and showed a teary eyed Jiyong on his back

“He already know..”

“Jiyong..” Dara called weakly to him..

He then slowly walked inside the house and top closed the door behind..

We waited on what Jiyong’s action might be on finding out that Dara was pregnant..

Dara put on a courageous face to jiyong and shield her tummy protectively.

“Dara… I don’t think I can-..” Jiyong looked at her stomach.

 

“Ande I don’t care what you say but I’m keeping the baby.. our baby.” Dara yelled at Jiyong angrily.