Epilogue

Falling In Love with the Enemy

 

“Look here baby Dae-hyun..AISSHHHH JIYONG STOP IT AND BE SERIOUS I CAN’T GET A NICE PICTURE OF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!!!!!!” She complained in annoyance as Jiyong kept making this weird faces…

 

"YAH DONT SMILE THAT WIDE.. MAKE IT A NICE SMILE.."

"OK ONE MORE TIME.."

 

"OK that's better.."

 

Jiyong took a few shots and gave up carrying his son after that.

“I’m soo done carrying this fat baby.. SON YOU NEED TO DIET YOUR TOO FAT..”

Mrs. Kwon hit Jiyong on his head..

“Yah don’t be mean to my grandson.” She took baby Dae-hyun from Jiyong.

“Mianhe Omma.. and mianhe baby.. APPA is just joking arasso..” Jiyong said as he crouched down and talk to his son.

 

The baby pouted at him and that got Jiyong to chuckle.

“You look like your pretty omma when you do that.” He pinched his son’s cheek and then a hand slapped him to stop doing that..

“YAH STOP THAT.. YOU ARE GOING TO STRETCH BABY DAE-HYUN’S CHEEK.” Taeyang scolded Jiyong and got his nephew from Mrs. Kwon.

“My turn… somebody take a picture of my nephew and I..”

“Alright taeyang..NAH, DUL, SET, SAY KIMCHI..”

“Kimchi..”

 

“Oh that’s a nice one.. you see Jiyong. Taeyang is way better than you..”

Jiyong gave a frowned at her.

“Psshhh.. Im the appa so Im way better.”

“YOU ARE SUCH A BABY..”

“OUCH.” As taeyang hit Jiyong’s head..

“PARTY IS HERE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DAE-HYUNG..” Seungri said as he carried the baby and kissed it.

Top and Daesung took turns as they pampered and hold baby dae-hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok my turn.”

The boys all turned around and smiled..

Jiyong took his son and gave him gladly to her.

“Here let me take a picture of you guys too..” Taeyang said as he took a picture of them..

 

 

 

“NICE ONE NOONA.. but Jiyong just photo bomb you kekekeke.”

"YAH JIYONG.."

Jiyong just laugh at his wife as she hit him for ruining their picture.

 

 

 

“Oh finally the girls are here..”

“Hey babe..”

“Tabi..”

“Panda..”

“Oppa..”

“Looks like we are all complete.. Group picture…” Seungri suggested.

 

It has been only a few weeks when the world almost turned upside down by the witches. Lucky for them somebody save them and made the world balanced again. Sacrificing your own life to give and save someone is one big thing that somebody could do. When dara and the other girls sacrifice their life for the Boy’s it had killed them but it defeated the witches because the one that they had killed is the part of them being a witch.

Therefore, Yuri is now back to her normal self and is no longer a witch. Her ties to the black magic has finally vanished within her. Not just Yuri who had returned back to herself. But also Dara, Chaerin, Minzy and Bom who are free from it and are no longer Wiccas.

 

Dara and Jiyong looked at each other.

Jiyong moved closer to her face and then whispered someting in her ear.

"Saranghae.."

Dara smiled at him..

"Saranghae.." She moved closer to his face and gave him a kiss right on his lips.

.

"All right guys say kimchi.."

"Kimchi."

They all said as they took a nice family group photo.

The camera flashed. Capturing the cute loving moment of Dara.and Jiyong.

 

 

The world is finally at peace...

NO MORE BLACK MAGIC OR ANY EVIL THAT LURKS AROUND ON EARTH AS THE GOD'S DO THEIR DUTY TO GUARD AND BALANCED THE WORLD.

Not just GOD DUTY... BUT ALSO AS A NICE HUSBAND  AND A FATHER TO THEIR WIFE AND KIDS AS THEY CONTINUE THEIR ROLES THROUGHOUT THE TIMES ON EARTH.

 

THE END

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBCRIBERS WHO HAD STAY TUNED ON THIS STORY.... 

XOXOXOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE

Note: Back in the Old days. Gods and humans werent allowed to have a relationship with each other but then when time passes by it can't be help for them to fall in love with a mortal so it was ok. The first god's were just cowards to claim their love back then which causes them to have enemies..