History is about to repeat itself again.

Falling In Love with the Enemy

Dara POV

“Jiyong no I won’t leave you..”

“Go dara take our baby with you… “

“No I want to stay beside you!.”

“ANDE.. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO.. IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO BOTH OF US WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF OUR BABY?”

“BUT-…”

“I promise when this is all over…. I’ll come and find you… NOW GO..”

Jiyong left with the boys as he instructs us girls to protect my baby. We hid in the thickest part of the forest and Daesung had put barriers of trees around us so we can’t be seen.

“You guys… we have to do something!!!!! We can’t just leave the boys!! A WAR IS ABOUT TO GO ON..”

“CHAERIN-AH I COULD FEEL IT….I FEEL THEIR AURAS.. THE WICCAS ARE HERE TOO..”

“Dara noona.. I’m scared..”

“Minzy it would be ok…”

“Ande I’m not scared on the war that is about to go on…. But I’m scared for the boys..”

The girls all looked at each other feeling the same as Minzy.

“Minzy look out for my baby.. I’m helping the boys out..”

“Ande unnie you are still weak. You won’t stand a chance against them..”

“Against them.. yea I know but I don’t know who’s side are we really against..?”

“Of course we stand on our boys side..and against? Who knows.. BUT COME ON.. I know that Panda won’t stand a chance since his a PABO.”

I nodded at my girls and hugged each one of them.

“Minzy… please look out for my baby.”

She nodded.

“Let’s go.”

We ran to the direction where we last saw the boys had headed to.

 

 

 

 

 

GD POV

“Appa..PLEASE STOP..”

GD has been fighting his father and he is trying his best as much as possible to not hurt his own appa. The boys are doing the same too as they are in a tense battle against their own kind. Worse it’s their own father who is against them.

“Ahhh.” GD turned around and saw that Taeyang got hit in his shoulder with a fire ball by his own appa.

“GD HYUNG… WHAT’S WRONG WITH THEM?” Daesung yelled as he dodges his appa’s strike on him.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Top who is struggeling blocking himself from his own battle.

“Hyung…. It looks like they are under a spell or something!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH..”

Seungri said as he flew back landing hard on the ground.

“SEUNGRI..”

“IM OK…”

“BOYS….”

I panic as I saw the new visitors that had joined us.

The boys put up a stance like in a circle as GD and his boys stood back to back to each other facing their enemies.

Suddenly 10 or more hooded cloth came in the field while their appa’s stood with them emotionless.

Seungri was right they were under a spell. But how did that happen? They were God’s it is impossible to control or put a spell on them like that…

Suddendly 5 hooded cloth came in front of them and just stood there while their Appa’s are in front of them as like they were protecting them.

GD fumed with anger as they saw their own appa’s get manipulated just like that.

Then one of then snapped their fingers and suddenly a huge mist came and their omma’s suddenly appeared.

“OMMA..”

“MOM..”

“ANDE..”

“HOW DARE YOU..”

“IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON MY OMMA I SWEAR I WILL-“

“SHUT IT G-DRAGON.”

A very deep voiced said.

“You guys are soo easy to get… I swear the God’s are getting weaker.. Every century..”

All of the creepy hooded guys laughed at the same time making the boys have goose bumps all over their body.

“Hyung..”

“Shut it Seungri I know what you are thinking.. AND HELL NO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE THIS FIGHT…”

“OH really G-DRAGON? Do you really think you can defeat us?”

“Look around you. YOU ARE OUT NUMBERED..”

“It might seem that way.. BUT DON’T FORGET WE ARE GODS.. AND YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT PATHETIC LITTLE WITCHES..”

With that say Daesung strike first as he touch the ground making an earthquake..

And as a distraction Taeyang put fire around us so in case the witches want to back out they won’t be able too. It’s better to finish this war once and for all.

Seungri used his strong winds to take out the witches that had their Ommas captive.

The boys ran to their Ommas and carried them safely to their side..

“Hyung what are we going to do? We can’t leave our appas too..”

The boys looked at their appas who are still in a spell.

“WE GOT IT..”

They turned around as they saw Chaerin, Yuri, Dara and Bom used their powers against their own kind as they come closer towards us..

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

“AISSHH YAH BOMINATOR I TOLD YOU TO STAY-.”

“YAH SHUT IT TABI..”

The girls approached their appas.

“Yuri just follow our lead..”

Yuri nodded…

“Mr.Kwon look at me..” Dara said as he held his appas face. The girls did the same thing and slowly they saw a black swirl of smoke emerged from their body and around them.

Dara started first and chanted a spell and then all the girls followed her lead. In just a matter of second their appas are back to normal

Mr. Kwon was first to regain back as he gave a big gasped. He looked at Dara and strangled her neck

“APPA DON’T.” GD yelled.

“HOW COULD YOU MY SON? YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ENEMY?”

“Please uncle. Let Dara unnie go. She did nothing wrong!”

Mr. kwon looked at Yuri and furrowed his brows.

“NO.. I knew something was different about you.. YURI.. YOU HAVE TURNED INTO ONE OF THEM?”

“HOW DARE YOU MESSED WITH MY FAMILY..”

MR. Kwon tightened his grip in Dara’s neck as she gasped for air.

“Appa please.. You have to understand-.”

*babies cry

They all turned around and saw Minzy carrying Dara and Jiyong’s son.

“DARA UNNIE..”

Minzy approached them but Daesung blocked her while carrying his unconscious omma in his arm.

Mr. Kwon saw the baby and looked at Jiyong.. He saw the same aura as his son has on the baby that Minzy is carrying…

“Yes appa… his my son and Dara is the omma..”