My Umbrella's Saviour

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

 

SonG of MY Day: scroll at the bottom , or read first ^^ ____________________________________________________________________________
 
Ok Taecyeon sat in his room on his desk and read a book. It was dark outside and the downfall was mixed with snow.
 
--- Taecyeon‘s POV---
(reading) I‘m so fricking tired now. I mean of everything!! 
 I read stories about war, about ships and planes, even about astrology, and then about love.
It‘s just that I can‘t experience all these things. I‘m so limited and that‘s why I feel soo  stupid. 
That gets on my nerve…
somehow I think no one can understand me .. if even my best friend cannot look through my eyes and tell what I‘m feeling, what about other people… [throws his book across the room].. Maybe it‘s like that, it‘s my fault …. 
-----End of Taecyeon‘s POV----
 
Taec‘s Mum: Taecyeon! Come this instant!
Taec (annoyed): huh? -.-“ Yae… 
 
He went downstairs and headed to the eating room.
His father sat in the head of the big silver-white- table, his mother on the left, so, he has two possibilities: 
either running far, far away and finally taking a break 
or 
staying there and sitting on the right.
However, it was clear from the outset that he had to take possibility number two!
 
T‘s Dad: Sit down, son.
[Taecyeon sits down.]
T‘s Mum: I‘ve prepared potatoes with cutlet, your favourite European meal. 
Taec [he promptly started to eat] : Thanks mum.
Dad: So, it‘s time to speak about it, son.
Taec: About what? 
Dad: The company, of course!
Taec [speaks while eating his portion]: Can‘t you just sit there and eat, even when MUM had cooked the meal, you bring up your strange ideas about the company! 
Dad [bangs on the table]: What? ! Don‘t dare to say something like that again! Do you hear me?
Taec: Loud and clear!! C‘mon, Let‘s just eat, I know it already, Dad! I have to work harder to become the leader of YOUR company, maintain our reputation and blabla…
Dad: You don‘t know anything about it and how much effort I put in this company!! It‘s supposed to be a “Family‘s company“!! But every time I look in your face, I am afraid to loose MY company, I‘ve worked so ---
Taec [interrupting]: Enough, I understand Dad, and if you want to rub more salt into my wounds then just keep on talking. [he almost scrapes his plate.] 
Dad [Still holding his knife and fork with a face full of madness]: Son! Stop talking to ME like this! You lost your mind!
Taec: The only one who lost his mind is You, my dear dad. Excuse me mum, I‘ve eaten up my plate. I just need to take a breath now.
Mum: Now?? it‘s dark outside?! 
 
Taecyeon was already on his way to his jacket, when his mum told him to take his phone and an umbrella along.
He agreed and walks out of the door.
 
Taec: Aish~~ It‘s fricking cold but it‘s better than home.
 
He just walks some blocks away, the umbrella over his head.
 
… some meters away…
 
Xxx: hey, beautiful girl, what‘s up?
???: What? Go away!
Xxx: What are you doing here at night?
???: Mind your own business!
Xxx: Nope. I think you shouldn‘t go alone and ..
???: Let me go! (yelling) Help!! Someone Help me!!
 
---- Taecyeon‘s POV--- 
I don‘t hate my father but I‘m starting to … if he just let me decide for myself…
 
[Help! Someone Help me!]
 
What was that!?!  [spots a girl trying to get rid of someone]
----End of Taecyeon‘s POV----
 
Xxx: What's wrong? 
 
The stranger pulled her to him, but ??? tried to push him away...
 
Taec: Hey!! Let her go or else I‘ll kick your little !!
Xxx: … Huh?! What? Are sure you wanna do that? (turns around and laughs at Taec)
 
Considering the body height, Taecyeon was a little bit smaller but he got more muscles than that Psycho.
 
Taec: After my fricking father destroys my life I have nothing to loose and NOW Let her go!! 
Xxx: Forget it, she‘s  mine!
 
Taecyeon let his umbrella fall to the ground without delay. He closed in for the kill and punched him on his face. The guy started to bleed and promptly let go of the girl‘s hand. Taecyeon  kicked him against his legs but didn't envisaged the guy‘s fist. 
Both were laying on the ground and the mysterious person seemed to be in pain.
Taecyeon lay there for a short period but got up very quickly. He had an injury on his upper lip and his nose was filled with blood.
 
 
 
Taec: Now go home! Even if you‘re taller than me, you are probably younger than me and
probably sillier than me! Don‘t do that again or I swear I will find you!! You're lucky that I have to be careful with calling the police ...
Xxx: P--plea-se... j-jus..
Taec [mad]: P*** off!!
 
Xxx tried to stand up and wanted to run away but he only limped as fast as he could.
The boy disappeared at a dark corner.
 
Taec: Aish~ ! My nose is bleeding, the rain is falling heavily and my home is sooner a cage =/
???: Excuse me …I- I wanted to s-say thank you!
 
She held Taecyeon‘s umbrella over his head. Taec turned around and accidentally grabbed her hand.
She was shocked for a moment, but tried to pretend that she is okay and slowly took her hand off the umbrella.
The two of them were standing there for a while until Taecyeon could finally say something.
 
Taec: Sorry Miss. I had not the intention of touching your hand.
???: It-It's.. okay ... since you helped me to g-get rid of that psycho.
Taec: …Well… perhaps I should walk you home?
???: [hesitates] Yes, I-I would feel much more .. comfortable in this .. dark night. 
 
Taecyeon notices that the girl seems to search something in her bag, got out a tissue to strip
of a piece and to stick it in his bleeding nose.
 
 
???: I hope it‘s better now...
Taec: Yae ^^ gamsahamnida! *bows.slightly.*
 
...after a while...
 
Half of the way was behind them and total silence defined the atmosphere.
 
??? [immediately stopped walking]: I think I can go alone now.
Taec: Are you sure?
???: yes, I mean that is not really far away, only 5 minutes left?! =)
Taec: Ok, then Take care! Do you need my phone number?
??? (half smile, hesitates): I-I‘m going to head to my home now 
Taec: Well, ok, I understand … then… (he doesn‘t know what to say)
???: Then…Farewell. 
Taec: We always meet people twice or not ? :)
 
??? [forced smile]: .., I‘m  going now. See you someday again.
(She turns around.) 
Taec (hesitates): Wait … 
???: Y-Yeah?
Taec: Do you want my umbrella .. The rain is bad. 
???: No, it‘s okay, tha-- …
Taec: Take it, you could catch a cold .. (softly grabbed her hand& gave it to her)  I wanted to get rid of this anyway ^^
???: *shocked.for.a.second* … Gamsahamnida.. *bows*
Taec [smiled]: Any Time Again.
 
She slowly turned away and walked towards the darkness.
He seemed to be really worried and even thought about following her to protect her secretly but
he didn’t wanted to limit her freedom like his father do it everyday and secondly, she was a
stranger. He didn‘t know her.
Taecyeon felt something mysterious in his sticky throat, he was speechless while the girl was
getting smaller and smaller until she became a part of this empty darkness.
 
Taec: ... did she mentioned her name? … *sighs*
 
Taecyeon looked upwards, then closed his eyes for a moment and felt the snowy rain touched his skin. He was thinking about his father, his own future ... It was all planned by his parents.
And then there was this lost girl who was in danger ... Is this called Destiny or Fate or Fortune or was this just a coincidence ? 
A young Taecyeon was standing there, he was going with the flow without caring about anything but this   ...  girl... 
A bigger raindrop woke him up, soon he realized that he was daydreaming and looked ahead again. 
~That's nothing Taec, wether Fate nor Destiny ... ~ [Taec's thoughts]
 
Taec: The rain is getting heavier, I should head to home now ... 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
??? walked towards the dark night, tried to move a little bit faster, so that the boy couldn‘t see her anymore. She started to shake a little bit more when she remembered this horrible moment, that psycho grabbed her waist, there she was, alone .. without someone there to help her, but then this guy came out of nothing… 
She reached a corner that made her disappear from the boy‘s view and started to run like there is a wild lion hunting her, but she was just afraid and almost cried.
After arriving at her home, she gasped wildly and soon was standing speechless in the middle of her room. Her hair wasn‘t all wet, that guy's umbrella kept her pretty much dry.
For a moment she thought about this nice guy, how he probably look like without his umbrella. 
That week her father was on a business trip to London, her mother was long gone.
The girl was completely alone.
 
---- ???‘s POV-----
... , I - I … I couldn‘t stand that anymore , even when this guy was really a s-saviour, its just … first I-I need some time to forget it all what happened today .. (the floor was deathly cold)
Why is it s-so c-co-old ?! 
[her whole body began to tremble more and more]
Ok-k-kay--- I - I need  to s-sit down!
[she grabbed her chair and tried to come down, but her body wouldn‘t listen to her..]
-----End of ???‘s POV----
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
… after Taecyeon didn‘t saw her anymore …. 
 
------Taecyeon‘s POV-----
hmm.. Why do I feel so bad, leaving her all alone like that??! It‘s so dark, and who knows if that Psycho will attack her once again... Aish~~ She said she want to go alone, so let her Taecyeon... Awww man, Why am I always talking to myself ... -.-
Man, this weather is getting worse and worse…
------End of Taec‘s POV---
 
Taecyeon arrived his home with wet clothes and rainwater was sliding down each strands of his hair.
He took this little piece of tissue out of his nose and threw it into the bosket next to the house entrance.
He knocked on his door, worrying about the girl rather than his health and waited until his mother opened the big white door.
 
T‘s Mum: Omo! Ok Taecyeon where were you? Aish~~,… doesn‘t matter now, we talk later about it, first go to the bathroom and change your clothes. Hurry up! You could catch a cold…
Taec: Yae, Mum…
 
While Mr. Ok sat in the living room, he still could look straight to the entrance and realized that Taecyeon didn‘t held his umbrella.
 
T‘s Dad : Where is … the umbrella?
 
Taec [went past the living room,  rushed into the bathroom] : whatever -.- 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Hey srry for the late update .. no excuses I know  ;)
But here it is chap 3 .. I'm editing chap 4 right now and preparing the 2nd trailer for JunHyo fans ... I'll do my best , Thanks for your support ^^
<3 ya all 
 
listening to my song of the day : 2pm - I can't