A Lesson of Awkwardness

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

 

 
 
 
 
------Yoona’s POV---------
Why did I choose this class. It’s like every student in here is a biology freak and I’m the killjoy?! Maybe I should have chosen the Literature class ~~
------- End of Yoona’s POV------
 
 
JYP: […] that is why I am here, to teach you how nature and environment influence each other. How all creatures of this planet are permanently forming the earth and its treasures.  
I mean, it is not all about the theoretical & practical stuff; it is what you like to know and how you can realize your ideas to save energy, as an example. It is a philosophical process of thoughts and doings. I don’t know but I am really into that topics where we can decide for ourselves if we want to listen or --- (was interrupted!)
 
Someone was knocking on the door. 
 
JYP: (angry tone, almost a little bit sulky) Come in!
???: I am very sorry for being late! I am usually never late!
JYP: Okay… just sit down ! There next to …  Miss Im Yoon -ah.
 
It was a boy, maybe from a middle-class family, somehow he looked like a model student.
JYP pointing to Yoona to show the boy‘s neighbour… 
 
JYP: Wait!! 
???: Yes sir?  ^^’
JYP: I almost forgot to write down your name, so, that no teacher would think, you are a truant. Since you came late , you have to thank me for that, usually I shouldn’t do that---
So, what’s your name?
??? : My name is Lee Seung-Gi, sir! Gamsahamnida for saving me.
JYP: Oh well; (blushed because he needed recognition) that’s nothing, you have to see me dancing. 
Seung-Gi: Yes, I would … appreciate it!
JYP: Ahhh! Now I recognize you! You are THE brilliant Student with all the good marks! ^^ 
 
The teacher was getting very excited, while the other students just looked weird and were trying to catch up with JYP. He, Himself, noticed a lot of giggling, so he felt a little weak in front of the class and screamed at Seung-Gi:
Ok, now sit down!!!
 
Seung-Gi sat down next to Yoona and just smiled at her.
During the 3 Lessons of Biology, she was really bored to death and decided to entertain her neighbour since he always raised his hands and maybe he needs a little learn break.
Yoona wrote on a piece of paper to not let the teacher know that they were not concentrating on the teacher’s talking.
 
Yoona: How are you? And why are you so good in school?
 
Seung-Gi turns to the side of Yoona because he noticed a nudging caused through her elbow.
Surprisingly he wrote as fast as the paper came as if he has waited for this moment.
 
S-g: I’m doing well! And how are you? Well, I learn that stuff and that’s it! I will always try my best and then I have faith in myself to become a big businessman, at least later on. ^^”
 
Yoona: Wow! I am honestly impressed. I’m doing fine, thanks. If you want, you can give me some private lessons in Biology =) I urgently need good grades!
S-g: Of course, if you want to. But why did you choose Biology if you need private lessons, even it’s just an additional class. :D? 
 
Yoona: Don’t ask me. I was never the best student and I will never be, so, I’ve chosen it because of my mother XD
S-g: Oh well, just work hard and try enough to be the #1, than you will consider another side of the life. I mean it is obvious that nobody is perfect but we can improve and just try then we can reach the top, if we really want. 
  …
Seung-Gi hesitated but finally wrote something down after thinking about the right words.
... 
S-g: Yoon-ah? If you really want private lessons in Biology, then just … [hesitates] get back to me. =)
 
Yoona just smiled at him as a simple token of gratitude, but her thankful smile was interrupted by JYP, when he noticed that Seung-Gi doesn‘t raise his hand anymore. The teacher walked straight towards their Table and sensed the little crumpled sheet of paper.  
 
JYP: Look, in Jae-Sun High School even a genius student will get in trouble if I ever see that kind of paper again! 
 
S-g: Is it because of the paper?
 
JYP: No!  *grabs.the.sheet.of.paper*  
“Private Lessons” hmm? (*inner.diabolic.laugh*)! 
 
The rest of the class just giggled and gossiped, while Yoona tried to hide her shocked-looking face behind her book. Seung-gi only sat there with red cheeks.
 
JYP(gave a warning look with a smile to S-g): Ok, Guys, NOW Calm Down!! I will tell you something about the Topic we are going to deal with. --- (wants to open his mouth, when---)
 
S-g(craving for revenge): It’s obvious, that this new topic is “Genetics” , I mean that’s why we had to bring along our baby photos! (smiling at JYP)
 
JYP: No~! (pissed off) 
 
The students seemed to be confused, even Yoona was so, while she was still hiding her face.
 
JYP (getting angry): ohh---C’mon~ Seung-Gi how did you know that??
S-g (smiling brighter): Sir, everyone could guess that!
JYP (desperate): (Aish~~) Well, Now it’s over… I will let you go, 10  minutes earlier. I just need a little break. (walks towards the back room)
 
S-g felt that JYP was mumbling in an angry tone.
After wondering what JYP was thinking, he noticed that Yoona was grabbing her stuff and hesitated to stand up. 
He seemed to have a giggle over her actions. 
When the students, who has continued gossiping, finally left the classroom, all of a sudden, Yoona was already at the door but stopped to give S-g a smile. 
Seung-Gi followed her.
 
Yoona: How many Lessons do you still have today?
S-g: Hmm, still some lessons, I guess.
Yoona: Well, what are you going to do now, since we have 10 minutes earlier break?
S-g: Haha, If I only knew….Oh!! I almost forgot, I have a meeting with the “Thinker’s Club” and I should prepare it, So…
Yoona: It’s Okay, it was nice to get to know you, So then, see you in Biology! 
S-g: Yeah? … I mean Yeah! Of course! I’m looking forward to it =)
Yoona: ttomannayo! 
 
S-g was smiling back and turned to the other direction …
 
 
---- Seung-Gi‘s POV----
Yoona is a nice girl. 
Well, but I should focus on the preparation now.
Hmmm, or maybe I should go back and talk with her, so, I can get to know her better! 
I mean, a 10-minute-break could be so long, especially if the person is alone. I know it the best.
No! I should be loyal to the “Thinker’s club”. 
Now, fighting ! And prepare the meeting well! 
-----End of Seung-Gi’s POV----
 
Yoona decided to relax and was going to the schoolyard. She laid down on a bench and closed her eyes, so that she could enjoy the sun.
 
 
 
------Yoona’s POV----
 
relaxing, enjoyable ... but on the other hand the school also can be so cold, stressful, depressing, Aigoo~ too much it already beats all the positive adjectives ... Omo.. just think positive... you have friends, almost no enemies, thanks to Donghae but ....
Aish~~ . Im Yoona dont think of such stupid things .. nobody needs sth. like that... just focus on school ... may I should take additional lessons .. uff...
-------End of Yoona’s POV----
 
 
After some time, the whole yard was filled with students …
 
???: Hey, look at his jug ears!xDD *pointing.to.his.ears* 
Xxx: They are soo big, it reminds me of that Disney-movie, maybe he can fly with his ears as well.(LOL)
 
-----Taecyeon’s POV------ 
(reading) Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. --- (“The little Prince”, Antoine de Saint-Exupery) (interrupted)
Aish~~ These little dumb kids, couldn‘t they just leave me alone, Don‘t they know sth. About 
Privacy?! 
If my family just wouldn‘t take all that reputation-stuff serious, then these kids here would get a lesson from me!  
Aishhh~~ Ok Taecyeon just calm down!! 
(keep on reading) 
-----End of POV-----
 
@!?: Haha…, Wh-o-a-h, he has an Ipod… *grabs.Ipod*…haha *bursts.out.in.laughter*
Xxx: What is it? XD
ooo: He listens to “My Ear’s Candy” (LoL)
???: Hhahahah,… well, it fits him xD
 
------Yoona’s POV----
Aigoo~~ It was just a good feeling to sit here like I am the only one in the world. Just me and the sun, wind, whatever …hmmm *.*  
 
-students voices are getting louder- 
 
I guess, all the students are finally here, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon probably are somewhere near me. Hmm, I don’t feel like opening my eyes ;D I’m too lazy now…
 
-Look at his jug ears!-- They’re soo big…(loud.Laughter)-
 
What was that, is here someone being bullied ... It’s okay if I get bad marks but bullying someone is just pathetic ....
 
-opens her eyes and looked around the yard to find the source of the “conversation” she has heard before- 
 
Where are they? …
What’s that, a group of students, maybe one year younger, are bullying a tough-looking guy probably in my age and …. Snatching his Ipod!?!? 
Why doesn’t he defend himself ?  
He looks like a strong guy who can lift up each of them at the same time.
But he is still sitting there, with a book in his hands and keeps on reading, like nothing has happened …
I’m going to help him now…
 
-----End of Yoona‘s POV-----
 
 
Xxx: ahhah, … hello? Is someone in there? *knocking.on.his.head.*
Ooo: Oh man, he has big ears and is mute as well…
@!?: A big dumb giant with huge ears !! Hhahahah…. (the group is laughing hard)
 
Yoona was going to stand up and walking towards the happenings but stopped, when…
 
Donghae: YA!! STOP IT!!
 
It seems like Donghae was watching the scenario the whole time as well.... 
 
Xxx: Aish~ a killjoy is coming!
@!?: It‘s Donghae, jackass! (is getting afraid)
Ooo: Let‘s just leave! (tries to steal away)
Donghae: Don‘t dare to bully him again! AND give him back his IPod!! 
Xxx (quietly): Ok, man ….*gives.it.to.him* .. This school is soo boring… 
 
The students left really fast when Donghae was watching them with a warning face ...
After the students disappeared at the corner, taecyeon finally stood up.
 
------Donghae's POV--------
 
Man, those wanna-be‘s are horrible -.-
Luckily I am popular student, so they are showing respect. 
Hmm, I wonder who this guy is, I cannot remember that I‘ve seen him here before?! 
However, he seems like a quiet one ... 
 
-----End of Donghae‘s POV----
 
 
Taecyeon grabbed all his stuff, his books clemped under his armpits, and his IPod pressed in his pants pocket. He almost forgot to thank Donghae for his help and turned back. He just nodded his head, Donghae noticed it and nodded back. Taecyeon walks into the schoolhouse, while the popular guy was watching him until he was out of sight.
 
 
Khun: Hey!! Handsome Boy! How‘s going??!
Donghae: YA! Khun! Don‘t sneak up from behind, man!
Khun: Yes, Sir! (both are laughing) So~, don‘t forget the premiere, okay!??
Donghae: Dude, why should I?! Don‘t you know me?!? :D
Khun: I was just reminding you of the premier. Why did you talked to Tae--- That tall guy a little while ago??
Donghae: Hmm? you mean, that guy who was mobbed?
Khun: What? he was mobbed?? 
Donghae: Long story... btw I didn‘t talked to him...
Khun: Oh... well then--- 
Donghae (interrupting): Hey! There‘s Yoona!
Khun: Where?!
 
Donghae immediately ran towards Yoona, while Khun was still standing there. 
Yoona's childhood-friend realized that she came across to be miles away.
 
Donghae: Hey, Deer Yoong!! (smiling) Are you alright?
Yoona: (was looking to the school entrance, when she notices Donghae‘s head was surrounded by the sunshine that blinds) Donghae-Oppa ? why are you blending me! (smiling)
Donghae: W ell, I hope so. (smiling brighter) 
Yoona: Aish~~ I cannot see you!! 
 
Donghae switched to the opposite site, so that the sun shined on Yoona‘s back.
 
Yoona: Ok, it‘s better now.
Donghae: What‘s the matter that you‘ve stood here like a statue and  didn‘t move a finger?
Yoona: Hmm, I was wondering who that guy was.
Donghae: So, you saw it. (short silence) You mean, the tall guy that I saved? (similing proudly)
Yoona: Yes.
 
Donghae is disappointed because he was expecting acknowledgement from Yoona that he was the one who saved a student. 
 
Donghae: Well, he is a tough guy, I guess. 
Yoona: You know him?
Donghae: Nope. 
 
Khun: Ya! Handsome boy, I hate it when people let me alone! 
Donghae: eh? … Ahh, sorry Khun! 
Yoona: Hey Khun.
Khun: Hello, Mrs Horvejkul =)
Yoona: Still Yoona.
Khun: Why? Don‘t you wanna confess to all that we are husband and wife ;D
 
Yoona was still thinking about that guy who didn‘t defend himself. 
Hyoyeon , Sunny and Yuri walked out of the school entrance, they recognized Yoona, ran towards her and waved wildly ...
 
Donghae: Hey! There they come… the 3 musketeers! 
Khun: Let us go, eat something in the cafeteria! Please, I‘m starving! 
Donghae: Alright, then... Yoona call me today, ok?
Yoona: Sure. See you.
Khun: Don‘t forget me, your husband?! 
Yoona: OK! C YA!! 
 
Donghae pulled on Khun‘s shirt.
 
Donghae: Now, Come!! I thought you are starving??!? 
Khun: You know, if it‘s about Yoona ….
 
The voices of the two faded and 3 loud voices were coming nearer until they finally stopped next to Yoona.
 
Yuri hugging Yoona: Omo~~ I missed you so much!!
Hyoyeon: It was just 3 Lessons since you saw her the last time??
Yuri still hugging Yoona: It doesn‘t matter how long we are separated, the very thought of it, that it is going to be like that, the whole semester long, makes me miss her much more! 
Sunny: C‘mon Yuri, Pull yourself together! What‘s more important, I have the newest news of the school!!
Hyo: Sunny ~~ I thought you would stop to collect rumors, It‘s not right..
Sunny: If it‘s right or not, nobody knows who the “G-Blogger“ is, so it‘s not dangerous .. I hope none of you will ever reveal it! Anyways, do you wanna hear the rumors or not??
Yuri: Spill!
Sunny: Ok, so, You know, there is a guy, nobody knows how he really looks ....
Yoona: What‘s the matter ?
Sunny: This guy … (hesitates) is a psycho!! A REAL Psycho! He killed his pets and glued pictures of boys on them..
Hyo: What, seriously??!? 
Sunny: No, I was just joking =))
Yuri: OMO!! C‘mon Sunny, do you have some new rumors or not?
Sunny: ok,ok.. Now the real stuff: There are some students who said that they saw Someone was arguing with probably a parent … they said they cant remember who the guy was?? But it seemed to be really serious ..
Yuri: It‘s none of our business… 
Sunny: You‘re right but the fact that It could be one of the popular boys makes it more interesting
Yoona: Well, right now, we don’t know anything about it, just come down, it can‘t be so dramatic, I got in some conflicts with my parents, either.
Sunny: Oh well, you‘re right, I shouldn‘t mention it then. Hmm…
Hyo: Ok, guys, let us go to our beloved Math class!
 
All the 4 girls were loud and almost started to cry but the new semester just started!
 
__________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey thank you all for subscribing, I really appreciate it ! =) 
So, its  a longer chapter now, hope you enjoyed it, srry for some grammar or ..etc. mistakes, but again I hope you understand it XD
ok, don't worry the next days I will update more chapter...
stay cool and rock the ... anyways  <^.^">