Dear Fate, ...

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

 

Taecyeon was walking towards his locker. He already recovered and his health was at its best again.
One look at his schedule, and for some reason he knew,  that his day will be different than any other boring school day.
 
____ At the English Class______
 
Kang Ho Dong [KHD]: Hey! Calm down, I want to start with my lesson!
 
The room got quiet and everyone ran to their seats.
 
KHD: First, I want to see, who is here or not…
 
The teacher took out a light-blue notebook and already held his pen in his left hand.
 
KHD: So, let’s see… Jong-il Kang, is here…, Da-Kyung Son, is there…, Im Yoona, there…, Kim Yunho, is here…, Ok Taecyeon, there…., Lee Donghae, here… Lee….[etc]
 
 
In the English-rooms, the tables are separated from each other, so that the students have their own workplace.
Taecyeon played around with his pen and didn’t notice the girl at the table next to him.
She, Yoona, was thinking about how exhausting school can be but her thoughts were interrupted by that annoying pen, which moved here and there.
Yoona looked over to his neighbour with her bugged expression.
For a second, she was shocked but after some more seconds, she was rather surprised.
 
------ Yoona’s POV ----
[Before she looked at her neighbour]
Hmm.. So, Donghae is in the same English-class… Why didn’t he greet me, I surely saw him looking at me but as soon as I’m looking at him, he immediately looked away… like he’s trying to avoid me…What have I done… he didn’t call me when he even asked me if he can call me… weird~~
 
Aish~~ what is this pen-swirling???! It’s annoying...
*looking.at.her.neighbour*
 
Ya--[shocked] Wh-Who? I mean , .. Isn’t that this guy…
*speechless* [still looking at him]
-------End of Yoona’s POV----
 
Taecyeon was still focused on his pen, he tried to swirl it 360° with the help of his thump, middle and index finger.
But soon, he sensed this girl who was looking at his direction who distracted him.
He, then, looked at his left side, and sure, she was looking straight at him
Both didn’t realize that they were looking at each other, into their eyes.
Taecyeon didn’t pay attention for a moment and his pen flew against a student’s head, who was right in front of him.
 
Student: Ouch!! *turned to Taecyeon*
Taecyeon [promptly turned his head to the student]: … S-sorry…
 
Student: Ouch, you idiot!!! ..
KHD [looked up]: ..
Student [noticed the teacher]: Taecyeon hit me with his pen!!
Student#2: ooohh…*provoking*
KHD [looked at Taecyeon]: Everyone come down!! .. Ok Taecyeon right?
Taec: ye..
KHD: I hope it was just this one time.. [a warning look]
 
KHD was looking down to his desk again.
Yoona was soo embarrassed that she turned her face to the opposite side.
 
Student#2: ooohh~~ this guy is such a bad boy ..
Student: Aish~~ because of that idiot, I have a big bruise now…-.-
student#2: Aigoo~~ watch out , Next time !! You loser!!!
KHD: OK, just be quiet now, I thought it hurts,…
 
As soon as the teacher looked down again, the other students threw some pellets of paper at Taecyeon and smirked.
But Taecyeon was just sitting there, and ignored the paper like it was normal that all the students tried to make him angry.
But he secretly looked at the girl next to him, who turned her back to him. He was wondering who she was, and why she looked at him some minutes before.
 
KHD: SO, now, I am going to start the lesson…
 
Everyone was loud.
 
KHD: C’mon, English is a fresh lesson, you have to give it a chance ^^
 
Donghae slightly turned around to face Yoona, some meters away, who was looking out of the window and was painted with red cheeks. He realised the whole incident but try to not look back, knowing that Yoona was sitting somewhere behind.
He then turned around again.
 
 ----- Donghae’s POV---
Yoona is so pretty when she sits like that with these red cheeks. The sun shining on her face… too gorgeous… *_*
I don’t know why she is blushing but it’s way to beautiful..
I even think, I can’t stand it anymore, I can’t ignore her… she is like a special treasure which no one could find except me, and I, the most stupid person, is trying to avoid that treasure. -.-
But there is no other way..
You will reach  your aim.. Just wait…
---- End of Donghae’s POV---
 
Yoona finally turned her head a little bit to the direction where that boy was sitting.
She was afraid that he might look at her, but that was not the case.
At the same time she noticed how similar that boy over there was compared to the guy who didn’t defend himself.
The way he sat there, no big movements, ignoring the other students who tried to make him angry and focus on one thing.
But then she also noticed white earphones hanging out of his pocket. She remind herself of that Ipod …
Realizing that the other students bullied him, she felt guilty.
 
Yoona [thought]:  … it was too embarrassing, why didn't I say sth. that guy didn't do it on purpose...I am such a jerk.. -.-
 
The guy turned his head to her side again, but now, Yoona was faster and could escape his eagle eyes.
 
KHD: .. Im Yoona?
Yoona: Eh? *confused*
KHD: .. Are you so kind and answer my question, please?
Yoona: Ehmm.. , sorry, I do---
Donghae: the synonym is xenophobia.
KHD: Thank you, Mr.. Lee Donghae…but next time please raise your hands…
 
Donghae didn’t even looked at her, or smiled because of the right answer, nothing.
 
______After the English lesson_____
 
Donghae tried to pack all his stuff as fast as he can to escape Yoona and literally ran out of the room.
 
Yoona [thought]: Aishh~~ What’s with him, now!?
 
Then she carefully turned around and saw her neighbour holding his books and was about to walk out of the room.
Soon, Yoona walked out of the classroom and was now in the school hallway. There she noticed Taecyeon standing at his locker.
 
Yoona [thought]: .. Maybe I should apologize for not saying what I saw.
 
Taecyeon was putting his books into his locker, when a soft female hand touched his shoulder.
 
Yoona: excuse, me, I am Yoon-ah, ... anyways, I wanted to say sorry, I know that this guy lied.
Taec: Huh? [that girl?] *confused* .. Oh, .. N-No problem, I’m used to get in trouble..^^ 
Yoona: .. Hmm,…I know this guy, he always try to insult people and he needs extra attention from everyone around him ...
Taec: It's really nothing ^^ Oh, I'm Ok Taecyeon, if you don't already know..^^ 
Yoona [laughs]: *smile*
Taec: .. thanks for apologizing even if you didn't had to ^^
Yoona: Well, I still feel uncomfortable knowing that I could prevent trouble, but in reality, I have done nothing ... What do you say, if we eat lunch together? ... 
Taec: *surprised*.. *coughs* ..ehmm,I don’t know, if it’s a good idea *uncomfortable.smile*
Yoona: .. Hmm, some of my friends aren’t here today, some of them have an excursion…don't worry it's more like an offer of amends ^^
Taec: [hesitates] uhm, if it's like that ... Sure, why not. *smile* ^^
Yoona: Really? thank you... 
Taec [shy smile]: Can I ask you a favour? *shy.smile*
Yoona: Sure!
Taec: ... I don't like to eat in the canteen.  Too noisy there, and there is no air to---
Yoona: so, you don't want to eat in the canteen ? ^^
Taec: Yeah.. *relieved* ... I usually eat at the school's backyard ^^
Yoona: ok, then let's head to the backyard ^^ 
Taec: really?! it's not like i don't want to eat with you but you don't ha--- [waving with his hands]
Yoona: It's okay... I like to eat outside ^^
Taec: Sure? ok, ... then let's go *smile* 
     
They reached the school's backyard and sat next to each other at a bench that was facing the sun.
Although the Silence produced an awkward atmosphere, both started to eat. 
Taecyeon tried to avoid looking at her by focusing on eating.
Yoona didn't know how to break the Ice, she felt a little uncomfortable, but since she invited him to eat with her lunch, Yoona tried to not let him know about her awkwardness.
 
-----------Tac's POV -----------
Aww man, this is really awkward right now.. What should I talk about ? 
I don't even know her really... 
Just keep on eating, and it will be okay... just for lunch...
Or maybe I should start with all-day topics...like "Wow, the weather is really good today, isn't it?" .. NOO! Taecyeon, you fool! 
Start with something like .. "Oh, I like your shoes, Are you into Art?" 
... MANNN.. This is going to be the best Lunch I've ever had -.- 
Can't you just speak normal to a girl?!!?
*sighs*  I am such an idiot...
-----------End of Taec's POV--------
 
Yoona noticed Taecyeon's sigh and felt much more uncomfortable than before. 
 
-------Yoona's POV ----------
What am I doing here? I invited him to eat with me but why can't I talk with him ??? 
He's already sighing... What should I talk about with him?? .. I hate first talks so much >.<
maybe we should get to know each other first, so maybe ...
------End of Yoona's POV------
 
Yoona: Taecyeon? Which additional course did you choose? [thought: -.- why did I always ask those weird questions]
Taec: ... [huh?] well, It might sound naive right now, but I've chosen Literature.. and what about you? 
Yoona: Well, I would rather go to the Literature course, but my mother advised me to attend the biology class >.>
Taec: really? ... I think she wants the best for you, my mother is the same.. 
Yoona: what did she told you?
Taec: Just to become a business man, but I'm convinced that there's more than just being successful in economy and all that stuff... a lot of people choose to study more economic subject or law .. It's good, I think, but we forget about thinking about our mind, feelings, our behaviour in the society.. our reactions ... we have to focus on our own mind and afterwards we still can decide which way to go ... So, I chose Literature, against the will of my mother but for the sake of my life...
Yoona: ...you're right ... maybe I was afraid of myself, not encouraging myself enough to fulfill my dream ...
Taec [with a spoon in his mouth]: don't worry ... *chew* there will be a lot of time to choose your own path ^^ [*feeling much more comfortable*]
Yoona [looked at his puffy cheeks]: *smiles* thank you ^^
Taec:  *chews*
 
 
-----------------Yoona's POV -----------------
[looked at him, who ate his meal]
Taecyeon is really peaceful but mysterious at the same time.
Maybe I should get to know more people to understand that there is more than just some friends, you know since you were born.
But is he really that guy who was mobbed? Asking him, would only destroy the comfortable situation now...
-------------- End of Y''s POV---------------- 
 
She began to eat her food, before it started to get cold.
Taecyeon watched her eating so passionately and just smiled.
 
Taec: *smiles* "Yoon-ah" ... , my grandmother was also named Yoon-ah. Not that I consider you as my grandmother ^^"
Yoona[laughs]: hahha.. my friends also call me "the most beautiful grandmother" 
Taec: Really?! what a coincidence *laughs* 
Yoona: You can just call me Yoona [flewently] 
Taec: Okay, Yoona^^ you can call me Taec ^^
Yoona: Nice to meet you, Taec ^^ *smiles*
 
Both were laughing a lot and joked around.
After a while, they finished eating, and Yoona's Phone rang.
 
YoonaYobseyo?!
Yuri: Hey, our excursion is over, so, where are you.. we are back at school ... 
Yoona: really?
Yuri: okay, let's meet at the school's entrance,...
Sunny [in the background]: Hey! Yoona, we have to tell you something really interesting!! so come already!!
Yoona : Sunny?! You recovered already ?
Sunny: Neh neh , but now, hurry up!!!  c ya! *hangs.up*
Yoona: .. wai---! -.-"... *sighs*
 
Yoona: ..Aigoo~~ ... [looked at Taec] Hey, I gotta go to the school's entrance, my friends called me there, I am so sorry ... ^^
Taec: Ya, Yoona don't be sorry all the time ^^ it's okay, i'm used to it ...
Yoona: How's it, if I promise you to eat with you next time again after the english class, here at this special place? :)
Taec: dont force yourself, I'm gonna be okay... 
Yoona: No, really! it was fun, eating lunch with you ^^
 
Taecyeon stood up to show her that he'll be okay, and that she doesn't have to force herself.
 
Taec: Okay, then see you next week ^^ and it was a pleasure to eat with you ^^
Yoona: *smiles* I will see you then in english! *stands.up.and.waves.at.him*
 
------------ Taec's POV---------------
Yoona's a nice girl... I guess it was good to not ask her why she stared at me in english... I thought she is angry at me for some reason but well, it turns out that she is really an open-minded girl... I never thought that I can laugh so much with someone who I just know for some minutes.
Oh!! man , I almost forgot about texting Khun... Aish~ 
-------------End of Taec's POV-------
 
Taec's Phone:
Hey Khun! you told me to text you and I texted... so text me back, 
Taec
 
Khun's Phone:
YA! Taec! Why so late?!? xP okay, do you have a free weekend this week??
 
Taec's Phone:
What's late, you could text me at firstT_T  
Neh, this weekend is free, why o.O
 
Khun's Phone: 
Whatever xD Do you want to go out, doing something? 
 
Taec's Phone: 
hmmm... maybe, what do you wanna do?
 
Khun's Phone: 
Just walking ... 
 
Taec's Phone:
Are you kidding me??! You and "walking" ?!
 
Khun's Phone: 
It's really just walking... I think we have to clear some things up^^
 
Taec's Phone:
woah!! Khun is planning to grow up xD
 
Khun's Phone: 
-.- I'm serious and why so ironic? 
 
Taec's Phone: 
If you want to do it, fair enough ...
 
Khun's Phone:
Okay, then let's meet up on Saturday, I'll pick you up at 4pm.
 
 
Taec's Phone:
Neh, Neh ^^ okay, I don't feel to text sth. anymore.. see you then xP
 
Khun's Phone:
Aishh~~ you're a hopeless case ,
c ya!
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
Hey :) Thank you all for waiting idk I'm such a slow updater lately but I'll do the best to update faster... wuhu next tuesday = summer holidays xDD
 
 
ok, comment/ subscribe/ watch my latest 3-part-trailer/ enjoy :D
 
- JS -