On the Road

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]
Song of my  Day: 
 
Even if you leave me - 2pm http://youtu.be/fv5lc-Wdso4
I wish you love - Rachel Yamagata http://youtu.be/jAhoIiI1GKY
______________________________________________
 
"..He, his name was Junho, greeted Her awkwardly. He looked shocked but pleasantly surprised. 
What is going on, between them two?? 'Love is the last thing to know', KHD once said.
But how in the world, did they met... I thought She would only like her underwear and her bed, She's always fooling around, such a dork, but now, She seems to act really shy in front of that guy, who is a popular guy as well [?] I admit, they look good together, but will she ever change with him by her side?!?
Maybe, maybe not... 
That's it, that was all new stories for today...
 
What do you think about these two people who met? Tell me and just comment below!
 
Thanks for reading,
 
and don't forget "A lie is not a lie, if the truth doesn't exist!"
 
G-Blogger *peace*“
 
Her Fingers were ready to write more pages, but in her mind, she made clear that too much gossip would distract the students from their work.
And since she knew, which topics would activate such a hype, she chose to write sth. about a new love-line, which isn't really interesting for students, they want to hear more about actionful incidents, teacher stories or a drama-like conflict...
 
Sunny[mumbling]: ... it should be enough for this week, I still have some open projects -.- ...
 
Some minutes later ...
 
New Comments! 
 
tabasco7x5 said: Kawaiii >.< but who's this girl?? who's she?? o.O
 
NaHamDa said: Holy sh**, She must be damn hot and this idiot isn't going to steal her away from the eyes of a dozen male students, is he??!! I hate him !! Who's she?? 
I wanna meet her, too!!
 
O019IJJK said: I Like your new story even if it's a boring topic, you make it interesting for me ! Keep on writing but please some better stories next time .. always these love-line stories, which are wrong in the end <.<
 
Total Comments: 3
--------- End of New Comments-----------
 
Sunny [thought]: WTH?? It's hard to have writer's block!! Well, maybe I should have wrote more about our beloved JYP and his girlfriend -.-" at least, there are just 3 comments, normally there are 60 and higher lol
 
----Weekend------------------
 
The phone vibrated on the table, Taecyeon automatically woke up fast and got out of the bed. [his face:  -.-" ]
 
Taec: Yobseyo...?
Khun: YAH! Why are you letting me freeze outside?? come down , right now!! 
Taec: Eh..??
Khun: Did you forgot it!!??
Taec: ... *scratching.his.neck* .. Forgot what?? You said "4pm" and not 4am ...
Khun: ... really?! sh~ It doesn't matter anymore, since I'm already standing here, you can come down, Fast please!!
Taec: ??? Are you kidding me, It's early in the morning!! It's still dark outside!! 
Khun: Now!! and FAST!! 
Taec: ... *hangs.up*
Khun: ... YA!! why did he hung up on me??
 
Taecyeon then walked very calmly into his bathroom and showered before he changed his clothes.
 
Outside ...
 
Khun [thought]: YA!! why is he so slow??
 
After 11 minutes ...
 
Khun [thought]: Where is that brat ??
 
After 15 minutes ...
 
Khun [screaming]: YAA!!  
Taec [opens the door]: Ya, why are you screaming so loud?!?
Khun: WHAT?? YOU ----
Taec [interrupting]: Shh! Do you wanna wake up my mother??
Khun [sulky]: -.- Let's just get into the car!
Taec: well then,...
 
Khun opened the car's door. 
 
Khun: Mr. OK.
Taec: Gamsahamnida, Mr. Horvejkul!
 
Unexpectedly, Khun shut the door, ran to the driver's side, and seated himself on the driver's seat.
 
Taec: Woh, Woh... Khun, do you wanna tell me that you've got your driver's license??
Khun [turned to Taec]: Since my best friend has his license, I wanted it as well...and let's say, It was easy-peasy ^^
Taec [impressed]: okay, then show me your driving-skills!! 
Khun: *excited* okay, ...Fasten your seat belts, please!
 
On the way to Khun's destination......
 
Taecyeon was placing his head at the window, tiring as he was. He was about to yawn but Khun surprised him by saying:
 
Khun: We didn't really met since christmas, did we?
Taec: .. not sure .. probably.
Khun:  ...
Taec: ... whatever kid, let me take a rest before you kill me... *ironic.smile*
 
After 15  minutes ...
 
Taecyeon fell asleep, when Khun parked and turned to Taec.
 
Khun: such an idiot, wanted to see my skills but fell asleep... -.-
 
He got out of the car, walked to Taecyeon's side and opened the door.
 
Khun: YA!! Taec, wake up!
Taec [mumbling]: mhhmm?? *opened his eyes* .. no.., what??!
Khun: Just wake up now!!
Taec: mhmm ..-.- ... where are we??
Khun: Just come out, now!
 
Taecyeon got out of the car but he felt his friend planned something.
Khun took his keys and closed his car. 
 
Khun: This the "Incheon-Apartmenthouse" [IAH] ... 
 
Taec looked up, his eyes followed the endless floors of the building. It seemed that this giant touched the sky and what's more.
 
Khun [watched Taec]: *grin* Well? Are you impressed?
Taec [turned to Khun]: Neh, but Why are we here?
Khun [put his hands in his pockets]: *smiles* Just wait, you'll see. Now, let's get in.
 
The boys arrived the foyer, which sparkled even more than the building itself.
 
Taec [thought]: There's even a reception, as in a hotel?
 
Khun: Annyeonghaseyo! I want to receive the key for R.392 ^.^
desk clerk: *bows* Of course. I just need your passport and I will check if the apartement is ready.
Khun: Sure! *hands.over*
 
While the desk clerk called another employee ... 
 
Taec [whisper]: Ya, Khun, I still don't understand why we are here ??
Khun [whisper]: Aish~.. don't worry man, I'm not gonna kill you .. ^^
Taec: ...
 
desk clerk: Sir? Your room is ready, hope you will enjoy your stay -^.^- 
 
She gave Khun the passport and the key, while Khun smiles at her.
 
Khun: I already like this apartmenthouse! 
Taec: eh?
Khun: Ok, let's use the lift. Since the apartment is in the 9th floor, we shouldn't go upstairs ^^ 
Taec: What??! are you kidding me??
Khun: :D
 
After they entered the elevator, Taec was wondering the whole time , why Khun brought him here and why it took so long to reach the 9th floor...
 
*ding.dong* [female voice: You have reached the 9th floor.]
 
First Khun walked out of the lift, followed by Taec.
 
Khun [mumbling]: ok... where's .. R....3..9..2..
Taec: It's here! 
Khun: wow, you have a good sense of direction ^^ 
Taec: not really...
 
Khun opened the door, and the first thing Taecyeon spotted were 2 pairs of white, noble slippers. 
 
Khun: Come in, already, it's not like you're not used to these things ^^
Taec: Neh, neh..
 
He took of his shoes and wore on the slippers.
 
Taec: This is ---
Khun: awesome? totally daebak!! .. amazing!! Look at this view!
Taec: ...
 
Khun walked to the big panorama window and enjoyed the view. [time: 10 am]
 
Khun: You nearly can see Seoul... kind of xD 
Taec: YA! Can you tell me, why you brought me here??
 
Just then, he noticed a picture of him and Khun on a shelf, when they were children [almost-teenagers]. Taecyeon grabbed it and looked at his friendship, that dated back to the time, where they decided to visit the same schools and have the same friends.
 
Taec: ..--
Khun: Yeah... so, the reason why, I brought you here.. is to ask you if you want to share an apartment with me.
Taec: eh? Why so sudden?
Khun: You told me about how your dad is treating you like a dog, so, I've decided to found a shared apartment.
Taec: .. don't know it yet .. 
Khun: C'mon, you know what? I figured out that our beloved school is just 10 minutes far from here.  
Taec: .. hmm, I really would but my parents might not allow me to.
Khun: don't worry, I've told my parents about this thingy and if there's any problem than my parents could talk to your parents, since they're really close friends ^^
Taec: but your parents are always on the road??
Khun: They are professionally mobile x) 
Taec: .. Well, it would be a nice change... no more annoying appas...^^
Khun: right, right! No more discussions, no more stress *jumps*
Taec: *laughs.at.khun*
Khun: and don't be worried, my father's friend is the owner of this apartmenthouse, the only thing we have to pay for is our food  ^.^
Taec: really!? ...
Khun: You know, if you don't want that people find out that you're rich aswell, don't worry, from the 1st to the 6th floor, there are people living with average earnings. That's a cool thing... the perfect apartment for you!!
Taec: ... 
 
-----------Taec's POV------------
Man, that would be really "healthy".. thousand times better than home!! 
I should ask mother, if I can live here for at least, some weeks, ... right! .. 'to concentrate on school works' and 'to learn with my friend' ... 
But what would father say... Aish~~ he controlled my life for too long now, I should listen to my heart !
May, I can deepen the friendship with Khun and we can do so much things, that we hadn't the chance to in the past.
Right, do what your heart tells you! 
------End of Taec's POV-------
 
Khun: Just consider it as an option to stay for some days if you have trouble ^^
Taec: .. you might be right.. I mean, we always dreamed about our tree house, why not a shared apartment! *smiles*
Khun: Really?!? *hugs*
Taec: ok, now...YA!, let go!!
Khun: Nope, I'm just too happy now *grin*
Taec: *wtf*
Khun: To mark the occasion, Let's go eating something, I'm starving! This will be a great day =)
Taec: Chinja??? hmmm okay but let's sleep a little more, let's go at lunch time... *falling.on.the.sofa*
 
____Yoona's home______Afternoon__
 
------Yoona's POV-----------
[folding a business card]
Should I call him??
no, he's pe´robably busy now...Let's try another time!
NO! Tomorrow is the deadline for this homework!
I just need a good mark! That's all... Get over it and call him now... 
Aish~~~.. why do I feel so embarrassed??
----------End of Yoona's POV-----
 
Seung-gi: Yobseyo!
Yoona: Hi, Seung-gi, Here's Yoona! I wanted to ask if you have free time right now..?
S-gi: Uhmm, Yeah of course! *nervous*
Yoona: Really? because I need help with the Biology homework and --
S-gi: Come over at  11am okay? ^^
Yoona: Chinja? Thank you! I will come, see you then.
S-gi: *laughs* [tries to hide his nervousness] See you, Yoona.
 
*Both hangs up*
 
Seungi-gi was relieved that she finally called him, he wanted her to be around him. Though he didn't know the reason why, but he felt so much more comfortable, knowing that she will come, .. voluntarily.
But then, he remind himself that he should tidy up his home. 
 
Seung-gi: Aish~~ what a mess! 
 
At 11am...
 
Yoona went to the address which stood on the business card.
Soon she arrived in front of the houses door, but she wasn't sure if she was right because this district was known for its high crime rate and great poverty. She couldn't imagine that a guy like Seung-gi lived here, but a bunch of things doesn't seem as it actually is.
Seung-gi waited for her and watched out of the window, he was worried. As soon as Yoona arrives, he was worried, that she would be involved in some crimes or would meet with a criminal.
With the sound of the bell, he knew it would be yoona. Although, his heart began to jump, he was relieved at the same time.
 
Seung-gi: Hi, Yoona ! How are you? 
Yoona: Hi, Seung-gi *smile of relief* I'm fine-
S-gi: Please, come in. It's dangerous outside. ^^
Yoona: I didn't expect your house is here... how come that you live in a dangerous district like this? *serious*
S-gi: ^^ don't worry, Until now there was just one time something has happened to me ^^ nothing special living here...
Yoona [saw seung-gi's expression, tries to change topic]: ^^ ... so, this is your home =) 
S-gi [closed the door]: yeah, it's my area =)
 
Yoona wore on some old slippers and walked around the floor. Seung-gi watched her with an amused expression. Yoona was still impressed of the content of this house while outside it seemed so dangerous.
His eyes told her to follow him. He turned his back to her and walked straight along the floor.
Yoona just couldn't stop being amazed, she tried to peak in some rooms and noticed that they were pretty small, but well decorated.
 
S-gi: Yoona?
 
Yoona didn't realized that she stopped for some seconds because of a small room, which had nothing in it but a pair of old socks laying on the ground and a lonely deckchair.
Seung-gi then recognized her surprised expression and looked into this small room, which was actually his father's old room.
 
S-gi: Oh, this is used to be... a cubby ^^ but I haven't the time to put something in it ^^
Yoona [saw S-gi's sad expression]: Oh, ... well, let's head to our learning place ^^
S-gi: sure! *took her hand*
Yoona: *surprised* 
S-gi: Here is the kitchen, since the sun only shines into this room, it's better to learn here. 
Yoona: well, then let's start ^^
 
They learned for about 1 hour, and Yoona decided to make a break.
 
S-gi: Hey, do you wanna drink something?
Yoona: Neh, but you can choose what to drink^^
S-gi: Okay, maybe orange juice?
Yoona: sure, thank you.
S-gi: *smiles*
Yoona: Seung-gi?
S-gi: Hmm?
Yoona: You've said there was one incident, where you were involved. May I ask, what happened? [she tried to ask very carefully]
S-gi: oh.. ^^ well, .. 
 
--------Flashback - S-gi -------------------
I was at the "Bonama Middle School", when I was 12. My Father worked at a factory of incandescent bulbs. So, my dad's revenue was just enough to keep the wolf from the door. In my School, poverty dominated over the quality of learning.. the teacher weren't interested in our social interactions, they just wanted to earn money.
My classmates consisted of girls and boys. The girls tried to learn very intensively to get out of this poverty, but the boys were always different.
There were some boys who hated me because I was one of the male students who got good marks. 
They followed me after school, and pitchforked me. Sometimes they insult me by calling me "Square Geek" [because of my glasses] or by asking me "Are you a boy or a girl?" 
Someday, I was full of anger, just wanted to beat them. I thought going with the flow, becoming closer to them and then beat them from behind someday, was a good plan of revenge. But after getting to know them, especially the worst of them, it was hard to face the reality. 
His name was Brandon, he's a korean came from France, but he learned really fast, how to speak korean. After His Father died in an accident while flying from Paris to Incheon, Brandon was forced, along with his family to move to this district, one of the most dangerous places in Incheon. He didn't really realized that he actually fell into a deep depression. That's why he always mobbed me with his "friends", who were just afraid to be the next victim and decided to join the "Mobbing group".
Brandon was forced to work at a junkyard to earn enough money. I became friends with him and could understand him and forgive him. He still beat some kids but I tried to avoid that. 
Today, I still know that it was on a Friday. He and I were fooling around at the junkyard when his older brother, who was drunk, came and all of the sudden beat him down. The first time in my life, I saw so much blood. Brandon still was alive. I've decided to help him.
I took an old iron pipe and hit him at the back of his head. He fell down in front of me, but at that moment, Brandon was the only one I cared.
I helped him to get up and tried to run with him to the next hospital. 
But somehow, the life as a Brandon seemed to end there. His face was filled with blood. I can remember that my Hands and clothes, almost everything was full of blood.
The last thing, he could say, was "Geek *weak.smile* Hide me...". I've cried there, after he closed his eyes for forever.
I guess, he knew that I would understand it, since I was the best male student in our school. He tried to say, that I have to lay him to rest at a place which nobody could guess. I buried him in the forest, near an old well, where we first shared our lunch.
Although, he wasn't that close to me, I feel sorry for him. No one of his "family" ever asked where he was. His brother recovered but couldn't remember a thing. He was just a boy, who died without anyone knowing, except me.
After that whole incident, I became the leader of the "mobbing group", I guess I was alone in pain. Everytime I was in school, the others were asking me where Brandon should be, I was just shaking my head, pretending not to know. I began to fell into a deep depression, I swear, I wanted to die.
My father also didn't knew, just that I was barely eating something. He was worried but couldn't do something because of his strict shedule at work.
I also started to beat other kids, followed them and insult them, but it felt so wrong. 
One day, I beat another classmate at my age to a pulp. My fists was full of blood. Today, I'm so sorry for that, I didn't know, what I've done. 
The teacher got angry at me and beat me down, the whole school was looking at me, no one saved me, I began to cry and ran home.
I thought my father was still working, but when I opened the door he was standing there. It seemed like he came earlier, and was called by my teacher. 
i was so afraid, that I cried and kneeled down in front of him, asking for forgiveness. 
The thing, that I remember was just, that his body was falling down. Everything became unimportant to me, everything was in slow motion. 
I promptly called the ambulance, they soon arrived and carried him off, on the way to the hospital. 
My Dad luckily survived.
"Heart Attack" was the result of my father's hard work. Later on, my father was also diagnosed with a liver disease which is life-threatening.
He was ordered to stay there for the weekdays, but if he wishes to, he could visit me on the weekends. 
After that, I got a call from the child protective services and they told me to wait for another call, so that, I get foster parents. 
Until now, I'm still waiting for this call or letter, like they've forgotten me. 
------End of Flashback-----------
 
S-gi: But well, I'm already over 18, so it doesn't really matter now ^^ Ever since then, my aim is to become something in life, so that my father can be proud of me and I can break this cyrcle. That's the reason why I am good at school, Sorry, I've told to much... ^^
 
Yoona was just speecless and didn't know what to say to the things he had told. Her eyes tried to avoid Seung-gi's eyes. 
 
S-gi: Are you okay? I hope I didn't scare you ... *worried*
Yoona [tries to look at him]: don't worry... I am the one who asked you ^^ I'm sorry for your father and that you have to go through these things...
S-gi: No, No... don't be sorry, It feels good to speak about that, it's kind of relieving. 
Yoona [looked at his happy but somehow sad face]: ^^...It's already lunch time ... do you wanna eat something?
S-gi: a little bit, but shouldn't I ask this .. ^^
Yoona: C'mon, let's leave this homework for today, I will do the rest alone at home, let's go eat something...
S-gi: sure, why not. Let us go to "Han J.'s Diner", it's at a dure place, near the "Incheon-Apartmenthouse" ^.^
Yoona: okay! *smiles*
 
At Han J.'s Diner ... 
 
Taecyeon sat in front of Khun and next to him was a big glass window. 
Taecyeon ordered seafood pancake, galbi, kim chi/tofu stew and a bottle of Coke.
Khun ordered Spicy Pork, which came with a side of rice and about six different veggie/sides, like Kim Chi, sauteed veggies, fried tofu, etc. and a bottle of Soju. 
After the Lady brought them their food, Khun immediately started to eat.
 
Taec: Man you must be dying to eat somehing ...
Khun: Well, at least I enjoy my food. *ironic.smile*
Taec: *rolls.eyes* mhmm... that smells totally nice *.* I just love any pancake *.*
Khun [looked up]: haha.. you have to see your face xD 
Taec: Ya!! eat your pig!!
 
At that moment Yoona and Seung-gi entered the Diner. Taecyeon looked at the entry, while Khun was showing his back to it.
 
----------Taec's POV--------
[looked at the entry]
... Do I know her?? ... She's really familiar... No, surely not... or ... no...*deliberating*...
Maybe Khun knows her... but if I'm going to ask him, he surely would know her and make a speech about the benefits being a popular student, blabla ... -.-
Well, maybe I should just eat my dishes ... 
well, then, Fighting!!
------End of Taec'S POV------
 
Khun: YA! eat now! hehe..
Taec: neh, neh
 
On the other table ...
 
S-gi: Let's order our food ^^
Yoona: What do you wanna eat Seung-gi?
S-gi: hmm.. I'm used to eat Chicken Teriyaki , Kimchi Jigae, let's share this ^^ and a Coke. What do you want, Miss Im ^^?
Yoona: *smiles* .. yea, Kimchi jigae, as you said, maybe Seafood Pancakes, I love them, and a Coke, too. ^^
S-gi: *surprised*...ok. ^^ ...  
Waiter: Excuse me please, Have Ma'am and Sir decided what to order ? ^^
S-gi: Yes, number 21, 15, 4 and 2 bottles of Coke  
Waiter: Okay, we will try to bring that to you as fast as we can ^^
S-gi: sure
Yoona: It's pretty comfortable here ^.^ how did you know this place?
S-gi: Neh, the last time I've been here was, when my father visited me the last time and he ordered the same as you =)
Yoona: Chinja? .. *smiles* .. what a coincidence ^.^
 
All the 4 people ate their dishes and talked to their opposite for a while when ....
 
Taec: Hey, Khun gotta go to the toilet ...
Khun: okay, let everything out ^^
Taec: *sarcastic.smile*
 
Seung-gi: excuse me Yoona, I gotta go to the toilet ^^ 
Yoona: Neh, of course ^_^
S-gi: I try to come back as fast as I can ^^ 
 
Seung-gi headed to the Toilet, after Taecyeon entered it. 
After Taecyeon finished, he washed his hands and looked at the mirror.
Seung-gi came out of the toilet and washed his hands.
 
Seung-gi: Sorry, if you don't mind, can you give me the soap, please. ^^
Taec: Sure. *hands.over*
Seung-gi: thank you =)
Taec: no problem ^.^
 
At Khun's table...
 
Khun [mumbling]: may I should text my wife :p
 
Yoona's Phone
YA! Yoona, why didn't you call me :P
 
Yoona noticed her vibrating Phone and immediately texted back.
 
Khun's Phone
why should I ? xPP  Did you talked with Donghae again?
 
Yoona's Phone
My Love is so mean -.- How did you know, that I wasn't talking to Dongi ? Well, where are you?
 
Khun's Phone 
Love?! Well, I have some sources ^-^ Guess where I am?
 
Yoona's Phone 
Maybe at home?
 
Khun's Phone
nope 
 
Yoona's Phone
You might be at the 'Soju bar' , your favourite place ^-^
 
Khun's Phone
Srry, but my friend is coming see you in school xP
 
Yoona's Phone
YA! don't ignore your husband! Who's this "friend"? xD
 
Khun's Phone
you're not my husband -.-"
 
Yoona's Phone
but you're my wife ;D
c ya xP
 
Taec: Ya! Khun! whom are you texting?
Khun: None of your business :P
Taec: ... 
Khun: Let's eat some more !
Taec: forget it! *patting his belly*
 
Seung-gi: Hey, I'm back ^-^
Yoona: hey ^^ 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, this is the 7th chapter, I hope you've liked it :D 
I try to write some longer chaps but enjoy the rest ^^
Next chapter is coming in some days ^^ 
and please leave comments/ etc. and if you didn't watch my vids already then please watch it and share your opinion :)
 
See you ! Fighting - JS =)