Run Devil Run ~

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

I recommend you to read the previous chaps to stay connected because I didn't update for like a thousand years, anyways enjoy ~ :D (sorry about the weird gaps.. if it's bothering you ..) I used another writing style ^^ since I'm not comfortable wriiting in the old style anymore.. too much work ^^ and yeah, bad beginning but better than nothing rite? ^0^


 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun stayed at the diner for about a half hour, when a sudden call from Taecyeon’s father reached the phone.

 

Taec: Yoboseyo?

Dad: Taecyeon?? Where are you?! You forgot?! The Economic-Professor is here!

Taec: Which--- oh~

Dad: Aish~ now come! I can’t believe I have a son like you… *hangs up*

 

The guy pouted and shut down his phone, putting it somewhere in his pocket.

“Ya~ Khunnie~ I have to go to my house, a Prof. is there, and I forgot it…”, he looked at his friend with a depressed face and a spoon in his mouth.

 “..Mwoh?! NOW? …. if your dad said it then you have to do it eh~ .. See ya then...”, Khun was scratching his forehead, feeling his phone in his pocket, “I’ll stay here .. And today, I’ll pay.”

“You sure?”, Taecyeon leaned forward, observing each wrinkle of his opposite’s face, "Usually you would run away whenever you see bills??"

Nichkhun brushed his eyebrows, "That's because I hadn't enough money that time..."

"As if...“ The taller guy stood up, running a hand through his black hair, "So, I'm heading home now, will talk to you after school some time. See you." Khun nodded and raised his hands to give a sign to a waiter.

 

Taecyeon was about to pass the table near the entrance, when he noticed this girl, that was too familiar. He stopped and took a few steps back, "Excuse me, aren't you... Yoona?.. yes, you're Yoona."

Yoona was talking to SeungGi when she realized that someone really tall was asking her something. Her eyes grew wider after she met the man's eyes and SeungGi was feeling uncomfortable and even a bit jealous because of the fact that they were actually chatting about meeting again to learn, "Yoona  ... do you know him?"

His almost over-protective tone in his voice activated a click in Taecyeon's brain and he snapped his head to the girl's date of the night, "Oh... I guess, it's not the right time... we see each other in English anyway... enjoy... your... Date." Taecyeon immediately turned around and rushed out of the diner before Yoona could answer. Her heart wanted him to stay, but why?

He had a forty minute ride with a taxi and sprinted to his door when he heard his father's voice from inside. The guy hesitated to knock or ring but put his ear at the door to listen to his father's furious voice.

"Aniyo!! It can't be!! I risk my house and my car and my money to save this company and now... You’re saying I'm nothing more than ‘some original founder’?! I put everything into this - everything! … Oh, go to hell, you!" His father promptly hung up, determined to have the last word. "."

Taecyeon stepped back and instantly left the estate that he had to call home -... I don’t need my old man right now...

 

With that he put his hands into his pocket and walked until midnight, trying to forget that he’s supposed to be someone from the rich kids; someone he never wanted to be.

But he couldn’t decide if he needed it; he just didn’t do anything against everything that his father ordered him to.

 

. . . 

 

 “I felt about how hard it is to have my life and how hard it is to be me. Like when I cut vegetables I break down and want to put the knife up to my wrist and just cut and let all the emotions out.                                                                                                                                      Hope, love, hate, hurt, tears, fear.                                                                                                                                                                        Don’t these feelings exist to let us be aware of life? Then why do I always thinking about death when I am ‘alive’?                                                         I live and I’ll die that way, not too late.   God! Jesus Christ!”

 

“Now is here someone who can relate to the thoughts of the protagonist?” The English teacher asked, scanning the class only to realize that no one seemed to understand the texts passage, “No one?”

Kang Ho Dong was about to lower his head when suddenly one arm rose. All the students had a shocked expression and turned to figure out why the teacher’s expression changed positively, “Yes!”

The student put his arm down, “Suicidal ideation.”

The English teacher wasn’t satisfied with that answer and planned to bombard that one student with questions since he was the only one who was motivated enough to raise his finger, “Why did this person use the words ‘Jesus Christ’?” He was expecting no other answer.

Jesus Christ,” the guy smiled when looking for a second at the texts passage in front of him, “It's a name many of you know, and may rarely use.”

Ho Dong raised an eyebrow, surprised by an upcoming response.

“Unless, of course, in moments of extreme frustration, as here outside pressure, or extreme satisfaction.” That got laughter from some students.

Some other students who bullied him the days before had their mouth open a bit while some ‘geeks’ checked the guy’s handsome face and manly body. They couldn’t believe that this guy became their new English rival.

Mr. Kang nodded his’ assent and pointed to the student, “Exactly. That’s how it should be made. Ok Taecyeon, right?”

The guy nodded and noticed someone was staring at him intensively – it was Yoona, again. He had to smile to himself but also noticed little paper balls hitting his head and some dark whisperings behind his back.                                                                                                     Taecyeon sighed heavily and leaned forward to get a glimpse of the girl, who was literally focusing on him.                                                            The Teacher continued lecturing animatedly, but she paid his words no mind.

She sized this smart guy up from head to toe, taking notice of his long legs, perfectly kissable lips, and the obviously red ears.

Why is he so cute? - Yoona thought to herself.

Suddenly, the guy leaned forward and caught her eye. Yoona woke up, her cheeks got red when she slightly slipped with the elbow on the edge of her table.

Taecyeon smiled back at her – Those perfect lips, oh goodness, help me. – Her mind was spinning as she thought about him the whole time.

“Now, I’m going to give you this - really expensive - sheet of paper and I want you to write a letter to yourself or to God – as you will. Write about what’s on your mind lately. Everything if you want to.” He stood up and began distributing the papers to everyone, column by column of desks, “Try to do it in a dramatic or poetic way – not just telling and telling  ... without any emotions. Clear?”

The students nodded and rushed to leave the classroom as fast as they could. Some geeks were hesitating and walked towards Taecyeon, who was busy smiling.

“So … our new rival is smiling, eh? Don’t dare to raise your arms before I raise my arm… Guys like you shouldn’t be intelligent or be noticed by teachers, okay? Got the point?” The geek and his geek-friends came closer to the taller guy.

Taecyeon frowned but he was still in a good mood, “pff~ the most stereotypes are coming from the ones you didn’t expect them to come from.”

“You think I’m stupid?” The geek raised his voice and came two steps closer, while his friends got afraid of that grudging guy.

He put his books and assignments in his bag, “Ani, I think you should be more social, unless you want to compete with yourself. No wonder you’re the best. 1 out of 1, I’d say.” Taecyeon swung around his bag and left the classroom, leaving with the geek’s mouths wide open.

The outsider walked to his locker and put some heavy books into it. When he recognized Yoona, standing some meters away at her locker, he closed his’ and went behind a wall, peeking around the corner.                                                                                                                             He watched her how she was touching her cheek, and started to smile again but didn’t even know why his heart felt happy since a long time.

Suddenly he caught a male voice behind him, “Ok Taecyeon?”

The tall guy immediately turned around after being almost caught, ‘stalking’, “Huh?”

“I’m Lee Donghae… I’m in the same English course… I didn’t interrupt you at something, am I?” Donghae’s eyes switched to the direction where Yoona was standing but pretended to not know anything.

“Eh? Aniyo… So? You’re in my English course?” Taecyeon patted the back of his head and tried really hard to smile in some point but his pulse didn’t stop racing through his veins, “Hold on. I know you from—“

Jealousy - Some would call when mustering Donghae’s hidden devilish pupils.

“Neh, I’m that Donghae, but that’s not the point… I was just curious about you since you don’t seem to be like the others. So, if you want… you can sit at my table for lunch…” He gave Taecyeon a confident smile and a hand to offer him an entrance into the world of the popular kids.

Usually every student would instantly accept that invitation and since then would enjoy the advantages of being a popular student.

However, Taecyeon responded promptly by saluting with two fingers in a derogative way, “Sorry. Have better things to do.” He then turned around and was happy to still see Yoona at her locker.

Donghae was puzzled but before he turned around, he shockingly realized that this arrogant guy was moving towards Yoona, his Yoona.          Taecyeon whisked off his thoughts about that annoying popular guy and took a deep breath before he was walking to his aim: Im Yoona.

Don’t get too over-excited! – He lectured himself.

With every step he felt another universe was born as if everything around him faded away and a new paradise was growing with her at the centre of attraction.                                                                                                                                                                                              His lungs pressed against his ribs and he hoped that he would at least survive until he reached Yoona’s locker. So, Taecyeon forced himself to walk a little faster to get it over with.

“Hey Yoo---“His words were cut off by the same male voice that wanted to invite him a second ago.

Yoona shrugged a little, hearing two voices at the same time and turned around, immediately closing her locker.

Her pupils dilated, “Donghae-oppa?.... Taecyeon…-oppa?”

Yes, she said my name first! – Donghae’s whoop of joy couldn’t be heard but his heart was getting happier though.

“Hey Yoong!” The most popular guy passed the taller guy, almost barging against his shoulder.

Yoona was not feeling comfortable anymore when Donghae suddenly forgot his plan to ignore Yoona and pulled her into a rushed hug.

“Hey…” Yoona greeted as she was caught in his embracement and tried softly to push him away a little. Her eyes then went to Taecyeon and she noticed an intensive sparkling in his eyes.

moved as she wanted to say “Hi” to the outsider who obviously saddened.

“Hi Yoona.” She thanked God that Donghae instantly stopped hugging her and turned around, still having his arm around her though.

“Oh~ so, you both know each other?” His smirk was like a devilfish that was about to swallow its next prey up, “Anyways, it’s not like you can’t talk to her, so feel free to talk with her. I’m only here to wait for her to join me at lunch.”

Taecyeon’s eyes avoided the sight of them two being so close. He couldn’t understand why she would hang out with that sort of guy, with a popular kid. His hands searched for his trouser’s pocket and he was sure they’d hid in there for the rest of the break, “Neh... well, I don’t want you to starve… so, may see you next lunch time Yoona…”

Again.

Before she could even say something, he passed the two and turned around the next corner.                                                                        Yoona again didn’t want Taecyeon to leave and out of anger she tried to hit Donghae’s stomach.

The guy had to smile after receiving such a friendly gesture, “Ya! Lee Donghae!”

“What? I saved that guy but it doesn’t mean that he’s not bad. I can see it in his eyes.” His gentle side vanished for a second but he relaxed afterwards and looked at Yoona with a charming expression, “C’mon, let’s just forget it and as you hear him, he doesn’t want you to starve... so let’s grant him this wish.”

“Still you could have talked in a nicer tone,” she began walking already as Donghae followed her like a lapdog, “And I thought Nichkhun is worse.”

 

. . . 

 

“I know right… he’s like the moon and I’m like one pale star of a million. But I can’t do anything about it; I don’t even want to change it… Sunny-ah~ I’m hopelessly in love,” Hyoyeon held her friend by her shoulders and shook her.

“Ya~ … Junho is definitely in love with you too. He just… doesn’t show it like a charming prince would do… because… because he’s a popular one, right, he’s popular that’s why he can’t just break the illusions of the young hot--prince by having a girlfriend.” Sunny tried to find excuses of the guy’s behaviour towards her friend to cheer her up.

Hyoyeon sighed heavily and started to walk with Sunny to the canteen, “You’re right but.. whyyy~ does it have to be me?... I just can’t help it… I don’t want to see him with another girl or I’d freak out if I would… help me Sunny, Sunnnyyyy~” she shook her friend again and almost sounded like a whining dog.

“Arasssooo~ Arasso! I’ll try to help you BUT stop shaking me!” Hyoyeon stopped and walked into the canteen; her usually happy charisma fell to the ground as she recognized a swarm of girls surrounding a table, “I thought the day can’t get worse…”

Junho and Nichkhun were sitting at their regulars’ table but whenever they were about to eat or drink something, the students around them admired them already.

 

“Why is Khun always so handsome even when eating that oily hamburger?!”

Or

“Omo~ I have a pic of Junho having a slice of salad between his teeth. So cute~!”

 

Khun still smiled and shook hands with his ‘fans’ while Junho had his hands pressed against his ears and his elbows resting on the table, waiting for something big to happen.

Where is she now? – his thoughts spun around that girl all the time – Hyoyeon.. such a pretty name… she must have seen this and might have been running away already.. – Junho sighed and tried to imagine how he could walk hand in hand with his girl around the school without anyone bothering him and her.

His eyes were closed when suddenly someone stepped on the table and yelled loudly, “YAAA!! SHUT UP EVERYONE!! LEAVE THEM ALONE, IF THEY DON’T EAT ANYTHING, THEY CAN’T HUG EACH ONE OF YOU AFTER SCHOOL ANYMORE!!”

“Mwoh?! They were about to hug me after school?? I didn’t know…” some girl in the crowd said.

“NEH!! AND NOW LET THEM ENJOY THEIR FOOD!!!”

“Omo~! I can’t wait to have Junho’s chest pressed against mine!” Hyoyeon sent her death-glare to a girl in the crowd and jumped off the table causing that girl to rush to another table.

“That was good!” Khun smiled at Hyoyeon and Junho had to hit his friend’s waist with his elbow to make sure he didn’t look at her anymore, “Ouch! Man! That hurts!”

“Thank you… ,” Junho’s eyes rolled but when he finally met the girl’s eyes he felt like the next shooting star in the sky, “Hyo… If I can call you like that..?”

Sunny rushed to her friend’s side and seemed to be out of breath, “Hyo!! Why did you have to do this??”

She stared at the side of Hyoyeon’s face and even snapped two fingers in front of her, “Hey! Hyo!”

The passionate dancing queen was never that dreamy before but she, herself, felt her soul being captured by his irresistible eye-smile and his impressive dancers’-body. His muscles could be still recognized behind his tight black T-shirt as his lips formed a seductive smile up to his ears.

She was sure; she fell in love with him.  

 


A/N: Hey everyone :D I decided to finish this FanFiction since I'm too excited to continue this story and I wanted to thank my "Rumors of the right path" subscribers again for your support and I especially love your comments <33 =) and to my "E-de-T" - subscribers I'm sorry to not having the time to keep updating two stories at the same time but  HERe it is... the 8th chapter :D 

I know it's kind of a throw into the deep and cold water but it needs to be done and I'll promise the next Chaps will be more exciting :D I'll try to update since I have some days off ^_^  and enjoy your days =D Love you guys ~ JStory