Undisclosed

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

 

.. In the school hallway …
 
Yuri: Hey Hyo .. What lesson do you have now?
Hyo: Hi Yuri, well, I guess Literature and you?
Yuri: I have English with Yoona now… ahh there she comes
Yoona: Hey guys, have you seen Sunny today? She didn‘t came to History…
Hyo: No, didn‘t saw her today 
Yuri: the same goes for me…she is probably sick or something ..
Yoona: hmm ... I‘ll call her when I‘m home … 
Hyo: What are both of you doing after School?
Yoona: I don‘t know it for sure but I guess I should ask for private lessons …
Yuri: really? you mean from that “genius“ guy in your biology-class? ^^
Yoona: Yuri!! It‘s not like that!! It‘s just, I really really need good marks ...*coughs*  And what are you both doing?
Yuri: *sighs* just homework,  it‘s waiting for me at home and I have to .. cook for myself .. and you, Hyo?
Hyo: well, the same boring stuff, that every student has to do^^
 
…in another corner of the school Junho and Donghae are talking with each other…
 
Junho: You know, every time I try to get out of my car, a bunch of girls always asking those weird questions, like “Why do you have such an amazing ?“ or “Describe your ideal girl! Do I look like your ideal girl?“… 
Donghae: Hhahahah .. Stay cool  Junho! Therefore you are respected by all the students and so, all options remain open… just think positive ^^ 
Junho: *sighs* .. You might be right with my options, It‘s strange though … by the way, Where is  Khun?
Donghae: hmm … I don‘t know where he‘s got to, either.
 
 
Nichkhun was standing outside the school and typed a message on his phone …
 
Khun‘s Phone: 
Hey Taecyeon, would you mind if we can meet somewhere? 
 
Taec‘s Phone: 
well, I‘m really sick right now, if you don‘t mind to get sick as well, then come 
 over after school, okay?
 
Khun‘s Phone: 
Sure! So, that‘s why you aren‘t in school… hmm, okay, I guess the Literature class is 
starting now… c ya!
 
Khun flipped his phone shut and put it in his jacket. As soon as he arrived the school hallway, he realizes that he is going to come late to his next lesson.
 
 
…. After School…. 
 
*outside the school*
 
Donghae noticed Khun was walking towards the opposite direction.
 
Donghae: Ya! Khun, where are you     going?
 
Khun seemed to be on another planet
 
Khun: HMM? Ohh.. *coughs* .. I‘m going to call my driver to               pick me up. ^^
Donghae: Are you sure you don‘t want to ride with me in my car? o.O
Khun: No problem, I just wait a little bit, *scratching.his.neck*  Today I‘m going to do something, and I just need my driver … ^^“
Donghae: Okay, then .. see you tomorrow… o_O
Khun: C ya! *relieved* 
 
After Nichkhun called for his driver, a bunch of girls, even some strange boys, were standing right behind him and seemed to idolising Khun, cause of the way they looked at him.
 
FanGirl#1: Omo~~ Khunnie is  soo cute!
FanBoy#2: I want to be him *.*
FanGirl#3: Khun is soo handsome and smart and …just the way he is …  *__*
FanGirl#4: Khunniie and Donghae are such pretty boys, I‘m sooo in love with them… Marry me, Khun!
 
Khun: .. ehehe *coughs* … ehmm..I gotta go now…
FanGirl#4: C‘mon Khunnie just marry me…
FanGirl#1: Me too!
He tried to run away but some girls hung on to his shirt. For his luck,  Khun spotted his car.
 
Khun: James!! (his driver‘s Name) I am over here!!! *waving.jumping*
 
James saw him and drove to his place. He opened the door and let Khun inside, but it was a hard process to separate the FanGirl‘s from Khun and stopped them from trying to get in the car, sooner or later James has made it.
After some time, Nichkhun finally arrived at Ok‘s Villa and knocked on the door, Taec‘s Mum welcomed him and pinched him on his cheeks. 
 
Taec‘s Mum: Omo~~ Nichkhun, long time no see !
Khun: Yae.. Is Taecyeon getting better?
Taec‘s Mum: Well, he is really sick but its already this far that you will not be infected if you are in contact with him, it’s just a common cold. … Seriously you have grown to a such cute young man … 
 
Khun: .. *gasps* I‘m relieved to -- hear that. 
 
She finally stopped pinching him and just looked into his eyes, full of excitement.
 
Taec‘s Mum: Omo~~ you‘re so caring and cute.. I guess you guys will be friends forever …
Khun: I hope so too. And where is Taecyeon?
Taecyeon [yelling]: I‘m up here!
Khun: Oh, then I will go up to him..
Taec‘s Mum: Ok, don‘t let me stop you .. If you want sth. to eat or to drink then just tell me.
Khun: Gamsahamnida.
 
Khun went upstairs to Taec‘s Room, while Taecyeon‘s Mum was watching Khun from the back.
 
*knock. knock*
 
Taec: Come in!
Khun: Hey Taec! How do you feel?
Taec: Well, as you can see, pretty good, I guess. ^^ what makes you to come visit me?
Khun: You're my friend, that's something I should do.
Taec: So, you force yourself to visit a sick friend? 
Khun: Of course not.^^ It's something that Nichkhun Horvejkul only would do for Ok Taecyeon , his best friend! ^^
Taec: Toady! (throws a long pillow into Khun‘s face)
Khun: What?! It‘s the truth! (tries to protect himself from another attack)
Taec: The truth?  ...Hey,  Then tell me why you always act like a stupid person in school... to be honest, I can‘t really understand this popularity-mentality in our school??
Khun: (kind of happy that Taec mentioned it): 
hmm, ok, Consider it this way, if you already have a high status, like being rich , than you 
are popular in school at the same time... so you have a certain image, that you must fulfil, therefore you have... you have your own reserved table, the girls literally jump on you, and you are widely liked and appreciated.
Taec: Are you serious? How many times did you ran against a wall? Being popular is nothing else 
than being a part of something that seems to control You!
Khun: No ... I mean it‘s just as easy as to solve 1+1 ...
Taec: Sorry, I didn‘t catch the point ... -.-
Khun: Okay, as we are on the subject, Why don‘t you want to join me in being popular, then I can finally treat you as a friend in school? 
Taec: Why the heck is everybody loosing their minds?? 
Khun: Come on, It‘s freaking me out that I have to treat you like that...
Taec: Than just don‘t do it!
Khun: (mute for a second) look, if I hang out with someone who seem to be -- anyways being popular is just funny and entertaining but if you hang out with an outsider than everybody would think it‘s okay to do so and they don‘t wanna share their lunch with you anymore. And you can forget about the reserved tables .. 
Awww man, Taec I thought we made a pact that we doing all stuff together in this regular school... Why didn‘t  we just go to the private High school, then there would be no problem -.- 
Taec: Are you seriously thinking that I desperately want to be like the others, I am who I am, that‘s it, and if the people don‘t accept me, than it‘s okay...
Khun: You're so stubborn Taec. You are one of the luckiest people in this world ... born in a rich family that is in good odour...  it is easier for people like us to become popular… Just imagine how many things you can do without anyone disagreeing… Did you forget about how we always wished to play like children in our age ?? 
Taec: Aish~ just [can‘t say anything]... this topic annoys me..
 
Khun: *sighs* Aigoo~, I think because you‘re sick today, I should go home now, too many homework is waiting for me ^^
Taec: Do that, and maybe I‘m going to visit school in 2 or 3 days …
Khun: Well, then Get well soon [half smiling face]
 
Khun bent down to pick up the long pillow and threw it jokingly to Taecyeon. He opened the door and said goodbye to his friend.
After Khun closed the door behind him, he searched Taecyeon‘s Mum and politely bowed to his friend‘s Mother, who called for the butler and wondered why this visitation was so short. 
The butler promptly stood next to him and showed him to the door.
Nichkhun used to stand next to attendants, so he doesn‘t really noticed the butler who opened the door without looking into Khun‘s eyes. 
He looked back at the Villa, that he just left, with a little glimpse of anxiety and turned back to face his black Chevrolet Impala. 
 
___AT TAECYEON‘S ROOM___
 
Taecyeon was just staring at his empty white-painted wall with a day-dreaming-face. 
~His Korean improved. [little smile]~, he thought. 
He imagined the day when he first met Nichkhun at an opening of “Ok Invasion“, one of the most successful companies for product design by Taecyeon‘s parents.
Nichkhun‘s father is the chief executive of the dominating Telecommunication company 
“H-COM“ and was invited, along with his family, to join that opening celebration.
 A lot of photographs and broadcaster were interested in this event and a bunch of other Company members appeared at this festivity.
Taecyeon remembered himself of that tiring welcoming-speech, held by his father. 
Although all the Tables were separated from each other with each guest-group sitting at them, he was just focused on that big - sized man sitting in front of him. He couldn‘t saw a thing.
Taecyeon was 10 or 11 years old and he knew something about politeness, so, he didn‘t dare to say something.  
Instead, he acted very nervous and couldn‘t sit still on his chair.
All of a sudden, a boy, probably the same age like Taecyeon, who sat next to that 
big - sized man, turned to Taec and giggled. He, then, sneaked from his chair to Taecyeon‘s empty table. 
 
???: Hey, you! Why are you trembling the whole time xD
Taec: I am not trembling, I just want to see the speech of my father…
???: That‘s your father? And why are you here alone?
Taec: You see that red chair on the stage? ..  this is my mother. I have no siblings, so, I have to sit alone until my father has finished his speech.
???: Oh [looked at Taec‘s sad face]… Hi, I am Nichkhun Horvejkul J But you can just call me Khun ..[with his little Thai-accent]
Taec: Hi Nichkhun, I am Ok Taecyeon.  Well, If you want,  you can sit next to me. 
Khun: Ok, I just need to ask my mum, she‘s always --- [he couldn‘t find the right words]
Taec: Do you mean “over-cautious“ ? J
Khun: Yeah? *mumbling* over-cautious, over-cautious… Yes, I mean “over-cautious“ xD
 
Nichkhun went back to his table and asked his  mum something, then pointed to Taecyeon. 
His mother nodded and smiled  at the boy, sitting at this empty table. 
He just remembered how Khun‘s Mum had this shining smile that could replace a lighthouse.
Khun ran towards Taecyeon‘s table and sat down on a chair.
 
Khun: My mother said, your father is a good speaker.
Taec: Hmm, I cannot understand a word he is saying, except “Good evening ..... Thank you for your kind attention.“  [imitating his father‘s voice and gestures]
Khun [giggling]: hahah.. you‘re funny!  xD
 
Taec started to smile.
 
Khun: In which school do you learn?
Taec: In Castaro-Private-school but my mother will let me visit the regular School when I‘m in the age of  High School - students and what about you?
Khun: See, I am on the Junior-Chan-Private-school ... well, some years left and then we are finally Middle school students xD
Taec: You‘re right... one question ...
 
Taec looked at all the photographs, who snapped a bunch of shots of his father and his mother. Young Taecyeon wondered , if all guests, who are trying to watch the speech but are distracted by the flashlights, are really listening or not...
 
Taec: How do you feel in a rich family with high society status?
Khun: hmm... I don‘t know, sometimes it feels totally awesome because you can get everything you want but sometimes I think nobody can understand me... you know, all the nice butlers, they don‘t dare to look into my eyes, even if I “allow“ them, they wouldn‘t do so... 
 
Taecyeon felt the same way, for the first time in his life , there was someone who might understand him better than his own family.
 
Taec [looked down]: You know, I think so too. It annoys me but when I read all the stories about the world and compare this life with my life in high society, I wouldn‘t change a thing. 
On the other hand, I want to live without luxury and boring events, always preparing, talking to adults but  all I just want is to ---
 
Khun continued Taec‘s phrase without even looking at him.
 
Khun: (...) play. We just want to play like boys in our age would do. We would ask our parents if we can stay overnight at the friend‘s home and ... we would probably never go to sleep. ..
Taec: *sighs* yeah… exactly 
Khun: *smiling* but , oh, well, we should be happy and make the best out of it. My father always said “Born like a star, live like a star“ 
 
Taecyeon‘s memories faded away .... it seemed to be less noisy, all snap-sounds and people‘s voices disappeared and the young Taecyeon found himself in a young man‘s body, who is turning 19 that year.
 
~Why is everything changing … so fast…too fast…~
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey ok, updated Chap 4 and editing chap 5 right know , xD thanks for reading, please comment and criticise :) 
 
Song of My Day: 2pm - thank you ^^
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Note: Hey for all reader who are wondering why It is called " Eau De Toilette" xD (especially, @MarkOkcat ^^)
 
I guess, at first, it's the association with real Toilet water or the perfume ^^ but because of my french lessons I got to know the philosophy of "Eau De Toilette"...
It's kind of spritual and in connection with our life... We consider the Life as a series of events ..What's behind that? But because we don't really know and because we can't believe it, we just claim that it's Fate or Destiny or Fortune or sth else ^^  
However, Eau de Toilette [considering the perfume ^^] is sth that is impermanent, and its effect is pleasant :)
And if we combine the Life, what we think it could be , with Eau De Toilette, then as a result, we should pay attention of the little details in our Life, that can pass by really fast...  never forget our past, but moving on and cherish our Existence, every day of our being ^^ So, in the end, we'll live not too much but not too less with trouble ;D
Putting it briefly^^, Every tiring student-life needs an adventure with dramatic consequneces xDD 
 
srry for my bad english and I posted too much ^^ hope u understand it *cough* a little *cough* bit keke ;D  (or later in the story you will figure it out) :)
Fighting! ;)
 
if you think I'm writing nonsense, then comment below and explain it, because I want to know Your opinion :D 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Khun: Ya! why am I such a jerk ?! :/
Junho: Ya!! Khun, I don't appear as often as you ... and you're not really the main-role...
Khun: YA!! Why am I not the main-role..??
Junho: You are either behind Donghae or talking with Taecyeon like you're totally stupid, that'S not a main-role, is it?!
Khun: *sighs*
JStory: YA!! I'm tired now!! Anyone Switch off the light!!
Junho: Khun! Go! turn off the lights!!
Khun: What, why I have to do this??
Junho: JUST Do it NOW!!
Khun: You're not the main-role either...xP
Junho: HEY!! *punching.Khun*
Khun: ... YA!!... *fights*
JStory: Anyone???
....
Taec: -.- *turns.off.the.light*