Ice Cream Sweet (Memories)

Rewriting History ♡

 

 

 

 

I was busy arranging the books in my locker, and then when i close my locker i saw Zelo leaning against the locker next to mine.

'Hey, urm do you want to come over to my house?' he asked.

'Huh?' i asked back, obviously cluelss.

'I mean there is a basketball court over there and i know you like to play basketball, since thats when we first talk to each other?' he said. Yes how we met exactly like how Daehyun and i met.

'So perhaps you want to come over?' he asked. Should i say yes or no? but i dont want to let him down. Maybe i should go. Think again, I do love basketball right?

I look at him and nodded. He chuckled.

'I'll tell my brother' i said and he nodded.

 

...

 

I saw Zelo waiting for me at the school front gate, surrounded with girls ofcourse. He smiled when he saw me and made his way towards me. Wondering why no one bothers the hot school president really close to me? Because Myungsoo is my little brother. Yes, hypocrites everywhere.

 

...

 

His house actually not that far from school. We reached Zelo's house about 15 minutes. Zelo knocked on the front door.

'I'm home~' he cooed. The big door slowly being opened and revealed a mini version of Zelo. I guess that is his little brother. I smiled at him.

'Hello Jihoo ah, is mum home?' Zelo asked and Jihoo slightly shook his head.

'Hyung, who is this?' He asked innocently.

'Her name is Kiera. My school friend' Zelo replied and he patted his brother's head. Then Jihoo walk towards me.

'Noona neomu yeoppo, would you be my girlfriend?' he asked. i was shocked at first but then i let out a chuckles and ruffles his hair. Zelo looked at Jihoo, disbelieved and pulled me away from him.

'Yah, where did you learn to flirt? Who teaches you?' Zelo asked him.

'You, hyung' he replied. Zelo's cheek turned red then he rolled his eyes. He teach his younger brother to flirt? They must be close and Zelo must be so pro with girls. Ahem.

'You are way too young. Besides, she is my girl. Get your own girl' Zelo said and he stuck his tongue out at Jihoo and he did the same. Wait wait what? Did Zelo just said i'm his girl? I felt my cheeks pinked.

'Noona! You blushed!' Jihoo teased me and they both chuckles. Help i being bullied.

 

...

After we finished playing the baketball, we went to the park and sat on a bench. Zelo bought a chocolate ice cream for me and vanilla ice cream for himself.

 

-Flashback-

 

'Oppa stop teasing me!' i slapped his arm. He chuckles while rubbing his arm.

'What jagi? I didnt do anything' He said and he pinched my nose.

'Ouch! Daehyunnie let go of my nose!' I yelled. He let go of my nose and chuckled.

'Ouchie' I mumbled as i rubbed my red nose. He move my hand away from my nose and he peck my nose.

'Feeling better?' he asked. Well i'm not going to be easy. I dont want to show that he melted me even if he did.

'Hmph!' I said  and look away.

'Awhh mianhae jagiya~' he said as he caressed my cheek. I looked at him and i stuck my tongue out. He chuckled then he lean closer and he kissed me. After we broke the kiss, i quickly look away to hide my red cheeks and made him chuckles. Why does he have to be so adorable?

We interlaced our fingers while walking.

'Hey, we wont stay fit if we keep eating ice cream after we play basketball!' i said.

'Nevermind then, we will be fat together' he said as he back hugged me.

'I dont want to grow fat, if you grow fat i'll leave you' I said as i get out from his grip and i stuck my tongue out at him. He gasped dramatically.

'I knew it. You only like me because i'm hot' he said as he wiped his imaginary tears. I chuckled at his sillyness.

'Oh my god oppa i'm just joking! Ofcourse i love you for you' I said as i wrapped my arms around his neck. He chuckled.

'I know' he wrapped his arms around my waist adn pull me for a kiss.

Then he suddenly kneel down with his back facing me.

'Come, hope on. I'll carry you' he said.

'B-But-' I didnt even finish my sentences yet he grabbed the back of my knees and carried me on his back. I quickly wrapped my arms aroung his neck.

'Oh my- Kiera- Gosh- Tight- Cant- Breath!' he said between his breath.

'Mianhae oppa!' I quickly loosed the grip so he could breath properly.

'Thank you my princess. I thought i was going to die!' he joked and chuckled. i playfully slapped his shoulder.

'Ouch! i'm just kidding~ Hey you are so light. Did you skipped meal?' he asked worriedly.

'No oppa~' i cooed.

'Are you sure? Promise me you'll eat well and never skip meals arra?' he asked. Awh he is worried. Thats so nice of him.

'Ne oppa ne~' i said and chuckled.

'Good' he said. He sounded like my appa instead of my boyfriend. Silly boy.

'Oppa' i called him. He hummed in return.

'I love you oppa' I said and i kiss his cheek.

'I love you more my baby princess' he said. I smiled after hearing that and i rest my head on his shoulder. Inhaling his manly scent.

'Arent you sleepy, baby? he asked.  I nodded.

'Just sleep okay? I'll wake you up when we already arrived' he said. How nice of him. But i dont want him to feel bored and lonely.

'But i want to keep you accompany!' I said.

'Dont be silly, baby just sleep' he said.

'B-But-' he quickly cut me off.

'Sleep' he insist.

'Fine oppa' I said and i yawn then i rest my head back on his back.

 

-End Fashback-

 

'Kiera?' Zelo slightly shook me. Woking me from my thoughts.

'Uh- Yes?' I asked.

'You looked lost just now. Are you okay?' he asked worriedly. Cant he be more caring? He so sweet. I nodded.

'Oh my god my ice cream its melting!' i said and i quickly my ice cream. Making Zelo chuckled.

'You are so cute Kiera' he said as he wiped the ice cream at the corner of my lips with his thumb. Oh god Zelo please dont do something that i think you will do next! but unfortunately yes he did his thumb after that. I blushed and i felt my heart pumping faster than usual.

'G-Gumawo' i shuttered. He smiled and ruffles my hair.

 

I cant fall inlove again this fast cant i?

 

(A/N) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ my midterm exams are finally over! :D Sorry for the late update, was busy D: but its holiday now i can update normally startlng from today :3 I hope you enjoy reading this chapter <3 Subscribe and comment juseyo :3