Missunderstanding

Rewriting History ♡

 

 

My P.O.V

 

'So did i miss anything yesterday?' Jieun asked me while we are eating at the cafeteria.

'I urm- no nothing happen' i smile at her. She raised her brow curiously.

Then someone took a seat beside me. I tilt my head and saw Zelo smiling at us.

'urm hye?' Zelo said awkwardly.

'Hye Zelo' Jieun and i said at the same time.He chuckled.

'Kiera... Urm.. Would you mind telling me about that guy you were with yesterday? I'm sorry for being rude for asking your personal stuff but i'm kinda worried when you were rushing out from the bus and i kinda saw you guys... Hugged' he said making Jieun eyes open wide and i blushed. Oh my god, I didnt know that he saw.

'You hugged who!?' Jieun asked.

'Urm..H-He is my ex boyfriend' i said kinda like muttered.

'Your ex boyfriend!?' Zelo and Jieun asked at the same time. I gave them a small smile as a yes.

'So.. Mind telling us what happened?' Jieun asked.

I took a deep breath and tell them the whole story about my love life and they went speechless.

'So now you become friend with him?' Zelo asked. I nodded.

'Yes' i smile at them. They chuckled and Zelo patted my head.

'That means you are not with him anymore right?' Zelo asked. I nodded. Then Jieun smirked at us cheekily making Zelo blushed.

'W-What? I'm just asking okay?' He said and quickly look away to hide his red cheek.

'What? I didnt say anything'  Jieun said and chuckled. Zelo's cheek turned even more red. 

Then i saw Myungsoo coolly walk towards us.

'Hey' he said to us.

they smiled to him then Myungsoo pinched my cheek.

'Youchh! Myunggie!' I slapped his hand lightly. He chuckled.

'Sorry about that' he stuck his tongue out at me and i playfully rolled my eyes at him.

'Anyway i'm going out with my friends after school so i cant walk home with you. Are you okay with that?' He asked worriedly.

'Yes i'm okay with that so dont worry ya? Have fun with your friends' i smiled at him.

'Mianhae.. And gumawo Choco~  Take care. Bye!' He peck my cheek and walk off. I waved at him in return.

Zelo seems to be stunned watching us.

'He is so sweet~ anyway why he called you Choco?' Jieun asked. 

'He always call me that at random time and Choco because chocolate is my favorite ice cream~' i cheered. They chuckled.

'Hey i can send you home if you want to' Zelo said.

'B-But' i didnt finish my sentences yet but Jieun cut me off.

'Good idea. Okay Zelo take a good care of her okay? I have to go now' Jieun waved at us and walk out towards her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is good looking and  look very manly. He has a gummy smile. 

'Who are you looking at?' Zelo asked and i shook my head.

 

..,

 

Zelo didnt skate when he walking me home. He just hold his skateboard. Thats so nice of him though.

'Hey... Myungsoo look so cool woth his poker face right?' He suddenly asked. I nodded with a chuckled and sip my strawberry milk.

'Is he your boyfriend?' Zelo's question made me choked on my drink. We stopped and Zelo patted my back.

'Ani ani,he is my brother' i said.

'Your brother?!' He asked. I nodded.

'Yes and what makes you say that?' I asked as we continue walking.

'Because i realised when he is with you, his personality changed immediately. He is not the Ice Prince like the girls in our school always called him when he is with you. So yeah.. Thats why. Sorry for the missunderstanding' he said as he rubbed his nape shyly. I chuckled.

'Gwenchana, actually we already used to it' i smiled at him.

We finally reached my house.

'Hey thanks for sending me home today' i said. He nodded and ruffled my hair.

'Anytime, now go in. See you tomorrow' he said. I nodded.

'Bye~' i waved at him and walk into the house. I locked the door and peeked through the window and watch him skate away.

Is it true by falling inlove again can cure a broken heart? But is he the one that i might fall inlove with soon?

 

 

(A/N) Annyeoooongg~ I did double update today before i'm off.. Enjoy ya~ Sorry if it is :c Anyway wish me luck for my exams~^^ Kamsaa~ Annyeong <3