He is back!

Rewriting History ♡

 

 

My P.O.V

 

'Myung i'm going out' i said while i'm wearing my sneakers.

'Do you want me to follow you, noona?' He asked.

'Gwenchanayo~ i'll be back 5 okay? Byebye~' i cooed and walk out.

..

I'm taking the bus and i hope from Mokpo to Seoul isnt that expensive. I need my money to go shopping.

There is no seat left so i have to stand up. I hold on to the pole to support myself from falling everytime i stumble whenever the bus stopped.

There is a guy sitting infront of me. His style really.. Nice.. He somehow look good but i cant see his face clearly though because of his cap covered his face. I guess he is asleep.

 

??? P.O.V

I wokeup and i saw a girl standing infront of me while holding the pole tightly. She looks like she is going to fall soon. I look up to her face and my eyes widened. I removed the cap from my face 'Kiera!?' I asked.

 

My P.O.V

'Kiera!?' I flinched when i heard someone called my name. I look down to the guy who is sleeping just now and my eyes widened.

'Zelo!?' I asked excitedly. He chuckled.

'Where are you going to?' He asked.

'Seoul' i said.

'Me too! Eyy i wouldnt be a gentleman if you are the one who is standing and i am the one who is sitting. Here, you can have my seat' i stopped him before he could stand up.

'Gwenchanayo, we almost there' i smile at him. He chuckled.

'Then you can seat here' He said as he tapped his lap. I blushed.

'Wha-What?' I asked.

'Come on just sit. Your legs looks like its going to fall off soon. Its fine' he chuckled and tapped his lap again.

I'm about to sit but then i stand up again. Its too embarrasing!

'Gwen-Gwenchanayo. Really!' I said as i cover my pink cheek.

'You are so cute' he chuckled.

Then he stand up and push me gently on his seat.

'Just sit okay?' He ruffled my hair.

'Gumawo' i said and smile.

When the bus stopped, few passagers get in and out. Then i saw a familiar guy. My eyes widened. Isnt that-

That guy saw me and his eyes widened. I quickly look away but then i glance at him again. He was staring at me. Zelo saw the worried expression on my face.

'What is wrong?' Zelo asked. I shook my head and smile.

When the bus made another stop, i look at Zelo.

'Mianhae Zelo-ahh i need to go' i quickly get up and squeeze myself from the crowded people to get off the bus. 

I walk as fast as i can. No it cant be him. What is he doing here?

'Kiera!' I stopped my track and my eyes widened. That is his voice. But-But maybe its just my imagination. I shook all my thoughts away and continue walking to a random direction.

Suddenly someone grab my wrist and spun me around. My eyes widened. Its him.

'Kiera i miss you. I-' he didnt finish his sentences but i cut him off.

'What!? What more do you want Jung Daehyun!?' I asked harshly as i snatched my hand off his grip. Tears started to form in my eyes. I thought he already dissapear from my life for good.

'Wait Kiera, listen. I can explain' he pleaded.

'What else?! Isnt hurting me sastified you enough?! I never thought you would hurt me like that' i said as my tears started to fall.

'Kiera, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please Kiera dont cry. I dont want to hurt you anymore' he said as he pulled me closer to him and wiped my tears with his thumb. I missed his soft touch. But i slapped his hand away instead.

'You did! Seeing you here again hurt me even more! Dont ever show your face to me ever again! Go away! I hate-' I didnt finish off my sentences but he pulled me into a hug. I tried to break the hug but he hug me tighter. I end up hugging him back and sobbing onto his chest. I missed him. 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

Something is up with Kiera. I better go check up on her. Wait wait, why is that guy is following her? But he dosent look like a bad guy though. But she looked so angry with him. Suddenly she cried. My eyes widened. I better help her. As i about to walk to them, that guy pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back. I took a step backwards. Maybe i shouldnt disturb them.

 

My P.O.V

 

'Kiera, please. I promise you its just all a missunderstanding. She tricked me and forced me into a kiss. That was part of her planto destroy  our relationship. Please Kiera, i never meant to hurt you. I will never will. I only love you and will always will' he kissed my temple and slowly broke the hug.

i tilt my head to him and our eyes locked. I almost lost in his gaze. He cupped my cheek and lean closer. Our lips almost touch but i quickly look away. As much that i miss everything about him, i just cant.

'Mianhae, but i dont have any feeling towards you anymore' i said, expressionless. But inside my heart broke. I lied to him. Ofcourse i still have a tiny feeling for him. He was my first boyfriend. The first guy i fell inlove with. But i'm scared. I'm sorry i hurt you with my words Daehyun. I'm sorry..

I can see the sad expression in his eyes but he gave me a smile instead. I know its a fake smile. You are hurt. As much as i am.

'Its okay. I'm sorry' he said and kissed my forehead. I nodded. 

'Kiera!?' Suddenly someone called my name, we both turned around with our eyes widened.

'O-Oppa?!' I shuttered. Oh crap.

 

...

 

(A/N)  hahahahaha wondering what will happen next? Stay tuned! ^^ Dont forget to comment and subscribe naee~~ <3