A Fight

Rewriting History ♡

 

 

My P.O.V

 

 

Himchan oppa walk towards us and grab Daehyun's collar harshly.

'What the hell are you doing to my sister!? Why is she crying!? I told you before, dont touch her!' Himchan oppa yelled directly at his face. 

Crying? I wasnt- wait, i guess he saw my teary red eyes. I quickly hold oppa's arm before something bad happen.

'Oppa he didnt do anything, please oppa let him go' i pleaded but he ignored.

'No Kiera, i hurt you and i'm sorry. Hyung go ahead. I deserve this' Daehyun said and hang his head low. 

Himchan oppa raised his fist and Daehyun shut his eyes ready to be punch.

'No! Oppa dont!  I forgave Daehyun. Please oppa dont hurt him. Just let his go. Jebal' i pleaded. I dont want oppa beat Daehyun up. Himchan oppa took a deep breath and slowly let go of Daehyun. I sighed in relief.

'Dont worry oppa, what is past is past. Daehyun and i are friends now. Right Daehyun?' I hugged Himchan oppa's arm and smile at Daehyun. 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

My heart broke, she didnt call me by using any of the pet name that she gave or atleast oppa? I mentally sighed. Atleast she accept me as her friend. I force a smile to her and nodded. I moved my hand slowly to her but Himchan hyung quickly grab Kieara closer to him and glare at me.

'i dont even care you guys are friend or not, i dont want you to touch her. You got that?' He asked. I nodded and said 'Mianhae' making Kiera laughed awkwardly at us.

'Okay no more fightting. Lets go oppa. Bye Daehyun' she waved at me and pull her brother with her. 

Kiera, dont you love me anymore? I know deep deep in your heart you still do right? Please tell me you do..

 

-Flashback-

 

A girl named Yoori asked me to meet her at the garden near the basketball court that Kiera and i usually play. I lean against the tree while i was waiting for this turtle for almost half an hour.

'Gosh this girl is wasting my time' i cursed under my breath.

Then a girl walk towards me. I know it wasnt my girl because my girl wouldn't wear way too girlish like that and thats what made her the prettiest girl i ever met. I chuckled at my own thoughts about her.

'So what do you want?' I asked Yoori, boredly. She chuckled.

'Dont talk to me like that. I wanted to ask you to be my partner for my class assignment' she said as she traced her finger on my chest.  What the hell this girl. I slap her finger off.

'Dont do that. I already have a girlfriend and sorry i already have a partner' i said coldly.

'Awh what a bummer' she said and pouted. Its not even cute. Gosh she annoyed me.

Then i saw she glance at something behind me. Suddenly i heard my girl's voice called me.

'Jagi~ Where are you~?' She cooed.

When i about to call my girl, Yoori pulled me and crashed her lips with mine. My eyes widened when i saw Kiera weakly walk towards us and i quickly pushed Yoori off me. Tears started to form in her eyes and i know i broke her fragile heart. I'm sorry.

'Baby its not what you think' i pleaded and tried to walk closer to her but she move further from me as she shook her head.

'Daehyun... How could you.. I-I thought you love me' She said as her tears started to fall down her cheek. 

Thats the last words that tears my heart into pieces that she said before she ran away. I do love you Kiera and only you. Please believe me. 

I start running and look for her but i failed. This is all Yoori's fault or should i say that- urgh! As much as i wanted to beat her up after what she caused, but i cant! Because Kiera once told me never lay a finger on a girl or a woman no matter how much you hate her. Kiera is so sweet and kind-hearted thats what made me inlove with her even more. She taught me a lot of good deeds. Please i dont want to lose her now.

 

-End Flashback-

 

(A/N). Mianhaeeeee i have exam so i might update a little late :c i hope you emjoy reading this chapter ^^ Dont forget to comment and subscribe naeeeee~!! <3