A New Friend?

Rewriting History ♡

 

 

'Jieunnie.. What are you doing after school? Can you accompany me? I wanted to play basketball' i whispered to Jieun so the teacher wont hear us.

'Mianhae Kiera-ahh i have a date' Jieun appologized.

'Its okay then' i said. Aigoo Jieun cant accompany me. I cant tell Myungsoo, i already lied to him saying that i have study group. If he find out i'm going there i will get scold. I guess i have to go alone.

...

I went to the school basketball court. Actually i'm not allowed to play basketball anymore after what had happened. But i missed playing it. 

I bounce the ball few times then i slightly jump and shoot it. I missed this feeling.

after i shoot the ball few times, i felt something wet on my cheek. I didnt realise i was crying while playing the basketball. I guess all this reminds me of him.

 

-Flashback-

I was playing the basketball alone at the playground while waiting for umma to fetch me. Then he came and asked if he could join me. Thats the first time we met.

Our feeling towards each other grew and grew everytime we spent time together.

After few years become a close friend, he confessed to me.

We had relationship for quite a long time. Even both of our family knew about us. My family really happy that finally i have a boyfriend. Because i never been in relationship before.

I fell for him even harder everytime he did sweet things for me.

Until one day i accidently saw him kissing with another girl.

I was walking in the garden near the basketball court.

'Jagi~ where are you?' I asked, walking around searching for him. Then i saw him near a tree. I smiled and walk closer.

My eyes widened when i saw him and a girl kissing behind the tree,

My tears started to fall down my cheek and i felt like my heart being ripped apart.

He saw me and quickly pushed the girl

'Jagi.. Its not what you think' he walk closer to me.

'How could you do this to me' i said, taking few steps backwords as i shook my head.

I tuned around and ran away. He chased after me but failed.

My heart broke. I never felt this hurt before. Am i not good enough? 

Few days after that incident i locked myself in my room not wanting to eat.

And Himchan oppa almost break his face. Both of my brothers didnt want me to think of him. Thats why they tried to avoid me doing things that will remind me of him. Including to play basketball.

-End Flashback-

 

I cry even harder everytime i shoot the ball. I shouldn't be crying like this. I should move on right? I wiped my tears and shoot the last ball. Both of my palm were on my knees to support myself while i was panting.

Suddenly a group of boys approached me.

'Urm excuse me miss, can we have our turn to use this court?' He asked politely. I nodded then i took my back and bow to them.

'Mianhae i used this court without permission' i said.

'Gwenchanayo' he smiled at me charmingly. I nodded and walk off.

Suddenly he run towards me and grab my wrist 'erm wait. Can i atleast kow your name? He asked nervously.

I turned around and chucked 'sure.. My name is Kim Kiera' i said.

'I'm-' he about to introduce himself but i cut him off 'you are Choi Junhong of should i say Zelo right?' I asked.

'You know my name?' He asked disbelieved.

'Ofcourse i know your name. You are the school president. Everyone knows your name' i said.

'Right' he rubbed the back of his nape. I chucked.

'Okay i have to go. Nice meeting you' he smile and run off to his friends.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

 

'Wow having fun flirting? But she is pretty awesome playing basketball with that not very tall height though. Whats her name?' My friends shoot me with questions. I blushed.

'Her name is Kiera. Yeah she is amazing. And i am not flirting!' I said and i shoot the ball that i am holding.

...

 

-Next Day-

My P.O.V

 

I was studying alone because Jieun didnt come today. I hope she is okay.

Suddenly someone took a seat beside me. I look up.

'Z-Zelo!? What are you doing here? You are taking English class too?' I asked.

'Hye Kiera~ ahh yes. I saw you sitting alone so yeah' he smile. Oh my god his smile is killing me. I nodded at him.

We sit very close to each other since the teacher asked us to share the book. I can barely hear what the teacher said because my heart pounding too loud and too fast everytime Zelo moved closer to me.

Suddenly i felt something poking my cheek. I turned my head to look at him, he was smiling at me with his finger still poking my cheek.

'Your cheek pinked' he said.

'A-Ani' i said as i cover my cheek then he chucked.

'You are so cute did you know that' he complimented.

Oh great i think my cheek turned more red. Thanks alot Mr. President.

 

 

.....

(A/N) Hello everybodyyyyy~ yeayyy Zelo finally apprear XD i was thinking to make a double update since i might be on haitus for 3 weeks because of Mid term exam. Next week. T^T I'll update soon~~ Do comment and subscribe naeeeeee~~<3 :3