Basketball Players.

Rewriting History ♡

 

'Noona~' someone woke me up from my slumber. I hummed in return.

'Noona, it's recess time. Wake up' I open my yes and I saw Myungsoo sitting in front of me with two unknown boys beside him.

'Wait, did I sleep just now?' I asked a stupid question. They nodded. I never sleep in class before. I hissed. 'Lets go, I'm hungry' I ruffled Myungsoo's hair and walk off. 'Noona!' He rearranged his hair. 'Your sister is so cute' Hoya said. 'Agreed' Sungyeol nodded. 'I know' Myungsoo smile at them and walk out.

...

'Myung, why you always want to hang out with me? You have friends now. You should go with them' I said. 

'Because I wanted to. Besides, you don't have any friends yet' he said.

'Arra,, I'll try to make friends as soon as possible so you'll time only with your friends nae~' I cooed.

'No need to rush noona, we don't mind having you here' Sungyeol said. Myungsoo and Hoya nodded. I chucked. It's great to know that Myungsoo have a wonderful friends.

'So what subject for your next period?' Myungsoo asked. 'I have P.E' I said. 'Really?! Us too!' They cheered. How adorable.

...

I changed into my P.E shirt and  a short and I sat next to my friend. Ohh did I tell you I made friends yet? No? Her name is Song Jieun. She is really nice and sweet.

'Who are you going to cheer for? Red team or Blue team?' Jieun asked. 'Blue team because my brother is in that team' I said.

'Really? Who is your brother?' She asked. 'There' I pointed at my brother in the court.

'Isnt that Myungsoo? You're his sister?!' She asked disbelieved. 'Yes, and how did you know his name?' I asked. 'Your brother is quite popular you know because of his very good look. The girls even call him The Ice Prince' she complimented. I chucked.

'Wow I didn't know Myungsoo is popular. So Jieun, which team are you going to cheer for?' I asked. 'I was going to cheer for the red team because the school president is in that team but nevermind I'll cheer for your brother' she said. I smile at her kindness.

'I was searching for Myungsoo in the court, then I saw Myungsoo smile at me. I did the same and mouthed him 'fighting' he nodded.

Then I saw Zelo in the court. He look so damn hot when he is sweating. Damn it Kiera. Stop it.

Zelo's team won. Wow he is really a great basketball player. But I feel bad for my baby brother though. Nevermind, I'll treat him ice cream afterwords.

...

i saw Myungsoo waiting for me outside the gate.

'Myungyoo~' I tapped his shoulder. He turn around and smile. 'Lets go' he said.

When Myungsoo and I about to walk suddenly a car stopped in front of us. It's Himchan oppa.

'Kids hop in' he said. I sat next to Himchan oppa while Myungsoo sat at the backseat.

'Hyung, you sounded like appa just now' Myungsoo said. 'Himchan appa~' I chucked. Himchan oppa looked at us annoyed.

'Aish how is my baby sister and brother at school?'  Oppa asked. 'Myungsoo is popular at our school' I said proudly.

'A-ani ani yo' Myungsoo shuttered. Himchan oppa and I chucked at his reaction.

'Anyway, I'm sorry you lost just now. I didn't know Zelo is a great basketball player' I said. 

'You lost?!'  Himchan oppa laughed. I slapped oppa's arm. He yelped in pain. 'Zip it oppa. You don't even know how to play basketball' I scolded oppa.

'Gwenchanayo noona, Zelo is just too good. I'm no match for him' Myungsoo said sadly. Awh my poor boy.

'Aniyo! Maybe he just got lucky today. You're the best basketball player. Don't be sad Myunggie, I'll go buy you some ice cream nae~ Leggo' I said. 'Ehem, who is driving right now? Me or you?' Himchan oppa asked sarcastically.

I show Himchan oppa puppy eyes and pout 'You dont love me anymore? How could you oppa' i look away and pretend that i am sulking and made Himchan oppa felt guilty. Myungsoo tried not to laugh. He called my name alot of times, but i ignore him.

'Aish fine. We go buy some ice cream. Stop sulking' after hearing oppa said that i immediately grin 'really!?' I asked eagerly. He nodded. 'Yeay!' I slightly jump off the seat and give Himchan oppa peck on his cheek. He ruffled my hair in return.

When we arrived i immediately changed into a 5 year old. I walk straight into the ice cream shop and leave my brothers behind.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

'I thought she's buying for you? Why she is the one who over excited? She and her ice cream' Himchan hyung said to me. I chucked. 'You can never seperate Kiera noona from her ice cream' I said. Hyung nodded.

'Well at least she is happy again. I dont like to see her sad' Himchan hyung gaze away. Why this happened to a nice girl like noona? She deserve to be happy.

''Dont worry hyung, i'll protect her when you are not there to protect her. I wont let people hurt her again' i stated. Himchan hyung smile and patted my back.

'Now lets go in quick. Or else she will pick all the flavour. And worst of all i'm the one who's paying' Hyung said.

'Hyung! You are so cheap with your own sister' I chuckled. Himchan hyung playfully stuck his tongue out at me and walk off leaving me. I'm so happy eventhough umma and appa not here with us anymore at least i have Himchan hyung and Kiera noona. I promise i'll be a great little brother for them and make umma and appa proud.

-------------------

 

(A/N) hah!! So how is it so far? :3 dont be a silent reader T^T i need some support from you guys :c Do comment and suscribe!! <3 :)