A Big Surprise

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

Your POV

Here I am. Freeze in front of Infinite’s waiting room door. Wanted to move but my body didn’t listen to me. Blank, didn’t know what to do. Couldn’t believe what I see just now. How could I? MY AWESOME IDOLS WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, NOT BECAUSE OF I GO TO THEIR CONCERT OR FANMEETING OR SHOWCASE BUT I AM HERE IN THEIR WAITING ROOM. Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong. Those boys that I thought I would never meet forever because they’re so far away, now right in front of me! I’m an ordinary fangirl, I keep calm outside, at least that what I thought. But inside? Once fangirl, forever fangirl, I CAN’T KEEP CALM INSIDE OMG I REALLY EXCITED! Okay that’s not the shocking part. The shocking part was that MY BIAS KIM MYUNGSOO HUG-AND-DO-LITTLE-JUM-UP-AND-DOWN TO MY BESTFRIEND HAN MINYOUNG LIKE THEY’VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS IN FRONT OF ME(I guess they really know each other before. No wonder we can went to backstage, just two of us. Why I didn’t realize before?)! I’m noone for Myungsoo because I’m just his fangirl but still.. I was envy with her! T^T

Little did I know Woohyun came to me. When I realized he already beside me but I still excited and in my little fangirl world. I turned my head to him. He mouthed something...  I blinked my eyes. Wait he speak with me? I mentally slapped my myself and shook my head come back to the reality.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun ask me in english.

“Ah ne.. I’m okay,” I nodded.

“Ah yeah guys she’s my bestfriend. She’s from here. And the more important part is.. she’s an Inspirit!” Minyoung introduce me as Myungsoo released his hug.

“Uwaaaa joha!” he said cutely, “So.. what is your name.. my girlfriend?” Woohyun asked me with you-know-that-greasy-style-of-him trying hard to use english altough his english is limited and still has korean accent.

“Aigoo~ this boy always so greasy if he meet girls, especially if she’s an inspirit, ckck,” Sunggyu commented in Korean. I learn Korean so I know what he was saying.

I chuckled and then introduce myself, “Annyeonghaseyo Oeryza Defa-imnida,” I bowed, “you can call me Dee.” I said in Korean.

“Dee-ssi, umm.. ooo..” Sunggyu was about to said something but I think he don’t know how to say it in English and he was not sure if I can speak Korean.

(Now the rest of Infinite-you chats using Korean)

                “Don’t think too hard grandpa. Just say it, she know Korean. She study Korean,” Minyoung informed Sunggyu.

                “Yah! I’m not a grandpa!” Sunggyu yelled and we all chuckled.

                Sunggyu was about to said what he wanted to say to me but their manager suddenly come in.

                “Boys, it’s almost closing. You should at backstage in 5 minutes. I’ll wait there” he said and left.

                “Well I think we should say goodbye here, me and Dee will back to our seats.” Minyoung said to Infinite members and grab my hand.

                “Let’s meet again tomorrow! I’ll see if there is free time before going back to Korea. Okay okay?” Myungsoo said excitedly. Yeah right this is definitely Kim Myungsoo, not L.

                “No! I won’t come even if you ask me to! I’m sure your schedules are really tight and you will have comeback soon right? You should take a rest! No, you MUST take a rest! And all of you Infinite boys! ” Minyoung nagging at them.

                “Meanie!” Myungsoo did fake cry. And that’s REALLY CUTE! Okay I’m melting. Minyoung stuck out her tongue to Myungsoo.

                “Are they really will have a comeback?” I whispered to Minyoung but I thought I said it too loud.

                “Ooops, sorry, I forget there is a inspirit here.....” Minyoung look at me then look at Infinite– or Sunggyu? – with sorry looks.

                “This is still a secret. Can you promise us don’t tell another inspirit Dee-ssi?” Sunggyu looked at me with serious face.

                “Ne, of course I will.” I smiled and nodded.

                “Okay then let’s back to our seats Dee. And..” Minyoung looked at her watch, “it’s almost 5 minutes, you all better go to backstage right now. Bye!” Minyoung and I was about to go when Woohyun open his mouth.

                “Wait!” Woohyun came to me and.. HUG ME! He hug me for few seconds and I can feel my heart beats faster. He released the hug and ruffled my hair, “a special gift for my girlfriend who is my friend’s friend!” he winked and I know he’s not my bias but I’m freezed. Again. At least he’s my idol, right? And look how greasy he is~~~ keep saying I am his girlfriend! Yeah he always say all Inspirit are his girlfriend. Wait, how about boys inspirit? They have boy fans too right? LOL.

                “Okay, let’s go to the backtage guys! And Minyoung and Dee, back to you seats so you can see us!” Sunggyu said happily.

                “You better explain all of this to me when we got home Minyoung,” I whispered to Minyoung when we walked back to our seat.

No one POV

                Little did they know, a boy keep stared at Dee since the first time she entered that waiting room and made him couldn’t said anything. He didn’t know why but he felt like Dee made him interested in her.Made he wanna know her more. But he is an idol and she’s just an international fan and now he just know her name. He even didn’t know whether they’ll meet again.

 


 

Sorry I've just updated now, I didn't get the mood before :( But I finished this!^^ Have you watch Infinite's teaser? That's really cool!! The best Infinite teaser ever! Feels like they will give something different for inspirit. Yeol looks really chubby with that hairstyle and make me wat to pinch his cheeks >< And Jong's manly side is out again! Aigoo~ Uri maknae~ But I don't why I like Gyu the most. I just think he's the most fit with the style. He looks like a badboy. Badboy grandpagyu~~~ I can't wait, I really curious with the MV! #16thJulyYouAreMyDestiny

Thanks for your support reading and subscribe my story guys. Give me some comments so I know what do you feel and thinking about this fanfic~ :( Please support my other fanfic Remember  visit and follow: my tumblr and blog for update of Infinite and others, thank you! *bow*

THIS IS PEPSI FROM YEOLLIE FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS~~ :D