Welcome to Seoul

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

Let’s just pretend there’re no sasaeng fans okay? :D

 


 

Seoul, May 2013

It’s almost summer in Seoul. The morning-almost-afternoon winds still cold but not too cold. People walked here and there like ocean of human.  But there is a park which is not many people there but not too less too. A comfortable type of place if you want to refresh your mind. A young man in black walked to the park’s gate as took pictures with his camera like a pro. At the same time, a taxi stopped in front of the gate and a young foreign girl came out from the taxi. The driver helped her put out her luggage. After all done, she bowed to the driver and the taxi gone.

 

Your POV (2nd person)

“Huaah! It’s Seoul!” You talked to myself and looked around. You closed your eyes to feel the comfortable cold wind. But the your sharp ears heard a sound..

Click! Click!

You open my eyes and looked at the sound source. A young man in black took pictures of you.

Who’s that? You thought.

You can’t looked at his face because of the camera. But you he seems familiar to you. When he already near you, he suddenly stopped. You didn’t know it’s because he realized that you know he took pictures of you or he just stopped because he want to. He put down his camera and revealed his face. You widened my eyes after realized who is he.

“Dee-ssi?”

“Kim Myungsoo-ssi?”

You both asked at the same time and make him chuckled but you’re too shocked too chuckled. It’s been 3 months since your “big surprise” from MInyoung. You never thought you would meet at least one of those boys again althought you came to Seoul because you got scholarship there.

“We meet again Dee-ssi,” he said.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” you bowed and he do the same, “what are you doing here? And.. not covering your face? Don’t you have any schedule?” you asked when you already came back to reality.

“I’m refreshing my mind before back to practise again. You know... We just back from US and the schedules before we went to US are really thight because we should promoting Man In Love and prepared for our next comeback at the same time. And because not many people here.. I don’t really have any worries not covering my face. I often go here to refreshing my mind without covering my face and.. it seems no one care? I can be myself here, I really like this park,” he nodded and smiled, “how about you? Have a trip here? Alone?”

“Ah.. that’s.. I got scholarship here so I’m waiting for Minyoung to pick me up because I’ll live with her here but...” you remembered you haven’t called Minyoung that you have arrived here,”wait! I haven’t tell Minyoung that I arrived here..” you sigh and your stubborness make Myungsoo chuckled again. You searched for your phone but you can’t find it.

“Where’s my phone? Where’s my phone??” you started panicked. You searched in your back but you still can’t found your phone.

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked when he realized you looked confused.

“I can’t find my phone. It’s impossible if I left it in the taxi, right? Wait! Omo! I think I left it in the taxi, I put my phone on the seat, beside me, and because I’m a bit sleepy I fell asleep and woke up when I already arrived here and... I.. I.. I forget to take it with me. Ugh why am I forgeting something important? Babo!” you sighed can’t do anything, “what should I do?” you talked to yourself.

“Hey, I’m Minyoung’s friend, remember?” Myungsoo told you.

“Aaah that’s right! Can you told Minyoung to pick me up?” you relieved he’s your best friend’s best friend(so much 's =_=) so of course he has Minyoung’s phone number. But instead you asked him to lend his phone to call Minyoung, you asked him to asked Minyoung to pick you up because you are... afraid? He’s an idol after all. Just let him lend if he want to.

“But.. I left my phone at dorm because it was ran out of battery,” Myungsoo said with I’m-so-sorry face, “but you can come with me to the dorm after practise. How about it?”

“After practise? Go to Infinite’s dorm? But that’s mean...”

“You come to with me first to our practise room because I have to practise first and then the go to the dorm. That’s right.”

“But.. but.. Is it okay? How about your manager? Will he let me?” you looked worried.

“It’s okay I can told my manager to let you. You don’t have palces to go right? You’re a foreign after all.”

“But.. I’m an Inspirit.”

“So what?” Myungsoo lean down a bit and make you lean back a bit too then whispered, “Woohyun hyung maybe will be really happy knowing you will be there,” he chuckled and lean back so you back to your normal position and smiled.

“But I mean.. I will know your practise room and your  dorm.”

“Aaa, that.. You won’t spread it, right?”

You shook your head, “no.”

“Nah! You’re Minyoung’s bestfriend after all. I trust her and she let you met Infinite means she trust you too, so why I’m not trust you? I trust you Dee-ssi.” He smiled. You know.. that melting-smile.

“Thank you,” you smiled too.

“I think we should go to the practise room now. The sun already high. Let’s go, I’ll help you bring your luggage.”

“Wait I’ll bring my luggage by myself!” you don’t want to bother him with your luggage but he already left and ignore what you just said so you couldn’t do anything but follow him.

 


 

EGUMONINA! It was confirmed that One Great Step will be held in Indonesia on 31th August! >< I'm really excited althought I won't come because of family issues but.. still! That's really great! 3rd venue of OGS. Any of you go to OGS? I mean worldwide, not just Indonesia. I think I will just streaming on TL, huh T^T

btw keep support me! visit and follow: my tumblr and blog for update of Infinite, this fanfic, and others, thank you! *bow*