My Name is Oryza Defa

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

My name is Oryza Defa. You can call me Defa but my bestfriends ussually call me Dee. Yep my bestfriend, Minyoung, Han Minyoung. She was the one who surprised me because she got VVIP tickets of Music Bank World Tour! She's from South Korea, she moved in my country at new academic year and in same college-club with me so we were together since the first time we became college student. I'm a kpoper but she don't looks like interested in Kpop. I don't know why~ she always said "Just because" if I asked her. Her parents are really rich! But here, she stayed in the same dorm with me. Actually at the first just a simple dorm, but her parents asked her to moved to an apartement and she wanted me to come with her so she wouln't be alone. I live by myself here, so why I wouldn't? She was my bestfriend though, hehe. Yeah I was not from here, I'm from another region in this country. My parents were in my hometown.

Ah yeah, by the way I'm an Inspirit, Infinite's fans. But, I don't have any bias in infinite. Why? Because I like them all. And this is why(based on Dee's view, so what she thought about Infinite)

Kim Sunggyu

The one who always bullied by other member at their shows. No no, Not real "bullying". Just.. jokes? something like that. And he's the oldest member, leader and lead vocal of Infinite who had many medicines. His close friend is Nam Woohyun(and he's paired with Namu~ >.<), they share their room for years. But I think now in their new dorm they aren't sharing room anymore, Woohyun has his own room. I like his sweet voice. Altought he has his solo album, I like it the most when he sang "Hopeless Love" in Immortal Song. So sweet~

Jang Dongwoo

The most unique person in Infinite. He's really unique! His style, his fashion, his laughter, his habit, his mind(?), etc. He's REALLY unique! Seems like he always happy. I like his unique side. It makes him looks different :)) He's the main rapper and main dancer in Infinite along with Hoya(and he's paired with Hoya >.<).

Nam Woohyun

The greesy cheesy boy~ Haha. He's REALLY love his fans. He always shows his love to Inspirit *throwing all Nam's heart styles!!*. He always said all Inspirit are his girlfriends LOL. He's the main vocal of Infinite. He has strong voice. I like it when he sang his solo song in Infinite's album "Time". And I like it when he did duet with Sunggyu in Immortal Song. They're so cool!

Lee Sungyeol

Since their debut his position is "the tallest" LOL, yep he's really the tallest member altought he's the las who join Infinite. But then I know he's also visual along with L(and he's paired with L >.<). He's the choding in Infinite. He's REALLY funny when he shows chodingness(?). But when he's just stand like a man, he's really cool. One day I asked my friend who aren't a kpoper the coolest in Infinite, I showed her their comeback stage "Still I Miss You". And she pointed at Sungyeol. He can be cool but can be really childish too, daebak!

Hoya (Lee Howon)

He's main dancer and main rapper in Infinite. His hometown is in Busan. I don't know why but in my eyes he's a manly but shy person. He has the best body in Infinite. He acted out in a Drama as a gay and I don't like it. Ugh I hate it-..- But I like Hoya in Infinite. When he dancing, singing, rapping, he's cool :D and he loves purple~

L (Kim Myungsoo)

The visual of Infinite. He's REALLY handsome. Yes I know it. At the first time I knew Infinite I already said "I like him! He's handsome" but I couldn't remember his face, I'm not an Inspirit at that time. Like Sungyeol, in my eyes he has twi sides. I mean, it's not two-face idol, it's just.. his image. Yeah his image as L. If Sungyeol has 2 characters as himself, L has his own charcters and Myungsoo has his own characters. You know L? L from Death Note. He's a quite person, yeah that's L. Quite and cool person. I ever heard that if he want to laugh (hard) he should turn his body because he's L, LOL. But sometimes in variety, BTS, or whatever is it, he can be Myungsoo. A funny boy who sometimes can in his own world when the other member do another things. And I like Myungsoo than L because if it is Myungsoo, he becomes himself :') he loves black~

Lee Sungjong

The maknae of Infinite, the youngest member. He's really pretty egumonina~_~ He can do many girlgroup dances. And I heard he has S-line LOL. He's cute but I like it when he shows his manly side like at "The Chaser". He looks manly there! He and Sungyeol son't have many lines in Infinite's song, I don't know why~ (he's paired with L too, triangle love? kkk >.<)

 

Those're what I thought about Infinite when I just know them as Infinite. As idol who I want to be friends to. They have their own charms right? They're really funny in varieties, like.. always become theirself. That's why I always thought "I wish I can have friends like them. FRIENDS, yeah just FRIENDS, not a CRUSH." Why? Because I'm just a fangirl. Not even their friend. I know them, I know many things about them. But they don't know me. And they don't even know my name.

 

 

Those were what she thought about Infinite. But who knows what will be happens in the future, right? No one knows before it happens.


 

Yeaaaaah! I finished the second chapter! >.< the story about Sungyeol about "asked my friend and said the coolest member is Sungyeol" is true! hehe. I asked my friend and she pointed at Yeol. I finish this in hours, sorry for late update! I think I can't update everyday. But thanks for read and support! And thanks for subscribe my first subscriber :D *when I wrote this I just have 1 subscriber-_-* I'll do my best and keep support me okay? visit and follow: my tumblr and blog for update of Infinite and others, thank you! *bow*