Music Bank

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

You have been standing alone for 15 minutes besides Gelora Bung Karno gateway, the place where you will meet with Minyoung. Actually you were late for 5 minutes when you arrived there. But until now you didn't see Minyoung around. You already called her for times and she didn't pick her phone up.

 

"Aish, where is that girl? It's really late!" you looked to you watch when Minyoung suddenly appeared.

"Dee! Sorry I'm late! Huwaah, I'm tired," Minyoung controled her breath.

"Ya~ You're late for almost 20 minutes and I was standing like a lost person here!" you grumbled.

"I'm really sorry Dee! I just realized that the tickets still on my dinner table when I was on my way. We can't go without tickets, right? So I took it and at this time the traffic jam is really~"

"Aish, at least you should pick up my call."

"I think if I pick up your call it will makes me move slower so I didn't pick up, hehe. Ah just forget it, I'm here and let's go in!" Minyoung drag you to entrace.

 


At the concert, after Woohyun solo sang OST Dream High "Dreaming" when the MC talking.

 

"Uwaaaa daebak! They're really awesome and their dance really synchronized. And this seat is perfect! I still can't believe that I see them live on stage!" You stopped your comment to see Minyoung reaction, but she didn't say anything you looked at her and she was busy with her phone, "Minyoung-ah~ didn't you listen to me?"

"Ah yeah? What?" Minyoung stuttered.

"Why you keep busy with your phone? You don't come here in VVIP seats to busy doing something with you phone while they are performing and.. WAIT!" you suddenly remembered something.

"What?"

"Do you know? There is no VVIP ticket for this Mubank. But.. why suddenly.."

"Eh? Really?" Minyoung looked confused and looked at her phone. There was a message coming, she read it. She smiled then suddenly grab Dee wrist, "Let's go out. I have a surprise for you. You can count this as your early birthday present."

"Wha.. What?" Minyoung drag you who still have no idea about VVIP seat and the surprise thing.

 


It's been long time again since my last update! Huah.. at leat I still update this okay? kekeke. Thanks for all who read my story. Keep support me >.< visit and follow: my tumblr and blog for update of Infinite, this fanfic, and others, thank you! *bow*