VVIP Tickets

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

"MINYOUNG-I ANNYEONG!!!" you over cheerfully greet your bestfriend, Minyoung who were reading a novel. You were back to class after went to bathroom.

"OMO! YA! Dee! Calm down! You scared me!" Minyoung yelled at you.

"Ya~ Minyoung-ah~ Don't be angry, okay? I'm so sorry~" you apologized to her and attack her with a failed cuteness.

"Stop it. It doesn't suit you." she continue read her novel.

"Aish, whatever," you sat beside her and checked your twitter and suddendly remember something, "Ah! Minyoung, remember something?"

"What?"

"Infinite will come here for Music Bank World Tour!"

"Okay.. You already said about this many times 3 weeks ago." Minyoung put down her novel and look at you, "when is it?"

"What? Music Bank?" you a bit confused because she not reply you with just 'okay', 'so', or something like that.

"Yup"

"March 9!"

"It's next week."

"WHAT??!!!" You totally forgot about the date of the concert because this las 2 weeks you got many tasks and tests from your lecturer so you couldn't do too much fangirling, "What should we do? I don't think we can get perfect place. Aish why I didn't order the ticket earlier?? T^T"

"Because we were too busy doing this and that and then you never talked about this since 3 weeks ago. I remember you said you will order the ticket 2 weeks before the concert."

"Why you remember but don't remind me? Ugh you're so mean!" you checked the web which sold tickets and the 'perfect position but not expensive" tickets was sold out.

Minyoung giggled at her bestfriend gloomy expression.

"What? Look how bad you are. How can you giggled when your bestfriend is sooooo sad and don't know should order ." :(

"Sorry but your gloomy expression is.. really.., haha, sorry again."

"YAH!" you yelled at her and back to your gloomy face.

"Calm down Dee.. Calm down.. haha. Okay, I wanna give you something," Minyoung opened her bag, took out wallet, and open it. But when she will took something from her wallet, she stop, look at you and took it out slowly and DEEEENG! 2 VVIP MUBANK TICKETS!

"WHAT? OH MY GODNESS THIS IS.. TICKETS.. MUBANK.. TWO.. VVIP.. OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!" you shocked because Minyoung didn't really interested in something like this because she always said that come to concert like that is REALLY useless. Actually you think come to a concert is useless too and think fanmeeting is better. But who knows when Infinite will come to your country again? That's why you want to go to Mubank. But you still don't have any idea why or how she got those tickets, moreover those are VVIP TICKETS!

"Yah! Calm down~ I give this to you as a present."

"Really? It's not birthday but why.. Ugh I still don't understand why you bought Mubank tickets and.. those're VVIP."

"Really. This is a present for you. And I didn't buy these tickets but I got these tickets. I will bring this both tickets, is it okay?" Minyoung put back the tickets in her wallet and you nodded then close her bag.

"What? But.. from who? Your.. parents? That's impossible right?"

"No no.. Of course not my parents," Minyoung put her back on her back and stood up, "Wanna give something to them? Fan gift?"

"Eh? Ugh no. I think no.. I should save my money~"

"Okay, I'll be going then. Bye Dee!" Minyoung waved at you with happy expression. You waved back and left you who still wondering about Minyoung who suddenly remembered something.

"Hey that's weird, there is no VVIP ticket for this Music Bank, right?" you asked to yourself.

 

 


 

Yeah! It's 2:00 Am and I'm still awake but my first chapter was finished! I should sleep now. Thanks for supporting^^ I'll do my best to write this fanfic and sorry for my bad grammar~_~