Meet The Boys

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

After about 10 minutes walked, Myungsoo stopped in front of a tall-enough building. You were looked around so you didn’t realized that he stopped and bumped on him. He turn around looked at you with his L style stare.

“Omo! Sorry. I didn’t realize you stopped just now... Sorry..” but the he chuckled, you looked at him with confused look.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and turned his head to the building, “we’re here. My practise room is on the basement. Let’s go!”

Myungsoo went inside and you followed him. You could heard little noise and a BAM BAM BAM from afar. It feels like go to a secret room because the stairs is the only access if you want to go to the practise room. There was an short alley too and then there you were, in front of Infinite’s practise room, on the end of the alley. You suddenly felt nervous. Of course you felt nervous too when you met myungsoo earlier, but the nervousness already gone. And now, it came again. Who wouldn’t nervous if in seconds you would meet your idol and witness their practise? Here it was... Myungsoo open the door that separated you and the rest of Infinite’s members. As Myungsoo open the door, you could hear a song that unfamiliar for you but you were familiar with the voice, Infinite’s. Their new song maybe? Well, they will make comeback this year. That was why they went to US.

“Look who’s coming!”

 The members stopped their activity and turned their head to the voice source althought there was a mirror in front of them so actually they could see the door without turning their head. You chuckled in your mind when realized that fact. Myungsoo moved and placed your luggage beside a the only table in that room as you steped forward, revealed yourself.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” you bowed. Woohyun is the first one who react.

“Uwaa! It’s Dee! Annyeonghaseyo,” Woohyun waved his hand and bowed. The rest greeted her too one by one. Actually it’s a bit awkward because they just met once. The fact that you were their fans didn’t change the atmposhere. It’s different if you faced a lots of fans. Now, they have a fans as guest and she was a member best friend’s best friend’s.

“Dee will stayed here until Minyoung pick her up. And I think someone already brought my phone here,” Myungsoo  looked at the members.

“Manager hyung brought it when he went to dorm earlier because you told us to if one of us back to the dorm when your phone already full charged,” Sungyeol, who you knew as Myungsoo’s best friend said.

“Okay then, I already told manager hyung about you come here and Minyoung. That silly girl went to her parents home first and almost forget to pick you up. You’re lucky met me at the park before,” Myungsoo grined, ”She will pick you up around 2,” you sighed, that’s mean you need to wait for around 3 hours. But you relieved at least you were not alone.

“The practise is started? Am I too long wandering outside?” Myungsoo asked the members as he placed his precious camera on the right place.

“Uh.. we’ve just started don’t worry,” Sunggyu answered. They would practised and you still felt you will burdened them. You were not close with them after all. No, not yet.

“Uhm.. Am I really can stay here? “ you asked awkwardly.

“It’s no problem actually. But if we found that our comeback song leaked, we will suspect you, okay?” Sunggyu joked. You smiled and nodded. They prepared to start practise again, but you awkwardly looked around, not sure where to sit or stand. Fortunately the maknae who closest to you noticed it.

“Ah noona, you can sit on the chair there. Ussually manager hyung who sit there but he went to buy our lunch. He can sit anywhere though when he come back,” you sat on the chair which he pointed before, Sungjong added, “have you had lunch noona? I can tell manager hyung too buy an extra for you.”

“I already told manager hyung,” Woohyun said before you could answered. He grined playfully and that was cute. At least for you. You blushed because of that smile.

“Okay then lets start practise again guys,” As the leader spoke, they started the practise. You watched them in amusement. For the first time on your life you watched your idol’s practise with your own eyes and this is for their comeback. You’re the first ordinary inspirit who knew their comeback songs and moves. It was cool. They used different image for this comeback. More manly, strong. It’s different from the las comeback which is showed their sweet side. The songs were catchy. Half and hour passed, you still amazed by them when someone opened the door and distract your attention. It was Infinite’s managers who came with Infinite’s lunch pack. You greeted them and they greeted you two.

“Lunch time guys, you can take a rest,” one of the manager said.

“Finally! LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH TIME!” the choding, Sungyeol and the dinosaour, Dongwoo jumped around in excitement.

“Calm down guys. Come and get the food if you hungry, not jumping around,” Hoya said as he walked to the manager. That was the time you realized Hoya spoke for the first time in front of you. Your inspirit friends ever said he was the shy and silent type around stranger or aquitance, maybe it was true? The rest members just fooling around with each other and approached the manager for having lunch. They sat make a circle on the center of practise room.

“Let’s have lunch?” You looked at the voice source. Besides you stood a tree Nam Woohyun. His arm crossed in front of his chest as he pointed to the boys with his head. You just looked at him, not sure wether you should join them or not. Woohyun noticed your unsure feeling.

“It’s okay. Come on,” Woohyun asked you again. You still not sure but you stood up. Woohyun walked to the boys as you follow him. He sit and patted the space besides you, signaled you to sat beside him. Well, maybe he was the most easy-to-approach member. He was friendly with all people. That’s not mean the others not friendly. It was just woohyun the most active member to interact with other people(you know what I mean right K). Althought you felt really nervous right now which was make you almost couldn’t think properly, the members are so nice to you so your nervous was gone as you having lunch with them.

Well, there you were, enjoy your lunch with your idols. You took a mental note to treat your best friend later. This happened because of your best friend after all. Who thought you would end up like this?  One lucky girl.

 


 

Is this too short? When I wrote this actually I supossed to study so even thought I wanted to write longer, I just couldn't. THE NATIONAL EXAMS ARE IN 2 MONTHS OMG!(Infinite H will have comeback on March and my national exams are on April. Great). I feels like want to stop the time T^T But suddenly ideas popped out on my mind. If I didn’t write immediatelly I couldn’t finished this chapter right now. As you know, actually I’m on hiatus right now because of my senior year. But I haven’t finished this chapter, I actually already wrote the beginning, so this chapter became a bit burden for me. Well, I can finished this chapter I’m really happy!

I hope I can do well on my study so I can do my best for national exams and can go to university and major that I want(I’m thinking of architecture, wish me luck guys ><) so maybe I will post next chapter after I have my national exams.

And please don’t be silent readers. I need want to communicate with you guys *puppy eyes*. I’m on hiatus for posting the next chapter but I on aff because sometimes I read fanfics for refreshing my mind. But still, thanks for you who willing to read my fanfics althought I know my english not that good (I still lack in the grammar L) and my story is not that good. And for the subscriber who patiently wait the next chapter, thanks!