Dee Diary: Distance

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

[FT Island - Distance]

 


 

                Did you ever had crush? I bet most of you (or maybe all?) ever had. That was normal though. But, how about had crush on idol? Had you? I bet most of fangirls ever had. Yeah because I am. I mean most of fangirls have bias, right? But how about falling in love with an idol? I always thought falling in love with your bias is a stupid things. Especially for internatinal fans. How can you falling in love with a person you never met? But thought now I can believe that stupid thing. I mean, I’m an international fans and I did that stupid thing. I didn’t know when or why but I did.

 

------------------

 

 

"Ya, tell me. You're falling in love, right?"

 

"What? When?"

 

"10 years later=_= Of course now Oryza Defa!"

 

"Eh? What?How could you..."

 

"Hey, I'm a psychologist student after all."

 

"Aaa, yeah I see~ But.. I- am I-"

 

"Yes you are it all show on your face. So, mind to tell me who?"

 

"Ugh if I really am, this is one-sided love then."

 

"Hey, how can you be so sure? You don't know his feeling yet."

 

"Because he don't know me. Or even just my name."

 

“Eh? What? Who?”

 

“Who do you think the only boy that I always talking about and have possibility for me to in love with?”

 

“Wait... a boy. You don’t have any close friend so... wait! Impossible....”

 

“That’s what I thought seconds ago before you said ‘Yes you are it all show on your face’”

 

------------------

 

I wasn't sure but maybe... I was falling in love with that boy, Kim Myungsoo. The one who so far away from me and I never thought will meet him someday. Because we were so far away....
 


 

It's been really long time since my last update. Sorry T^T now I'm in senior year so I barely can update. I think I would be on semi hiatus. I will post my update if I have time, don't worry I still working this story as draft ;) anyone like B.A.P? They released Bad Man teaser!! They really looked like bad boys >< And about infinite I heard Myungsoo and Namu sick, get well soon boys. You still have a lots of schedules and about to held a world tour. Don't work too hard :( Thanks again for my readers and subbies for supporting this fanfic!^^ I will be happy if you are commenting too so I can communicate with you all, I don't bite! Please be patient for next update~

Yeollie from the jungle for you!