Meet You Again

One Lucky Girl : You Don't Even Know My Name

“Hei! The concert isn’t over yet! I want to see Beast and 2pm why you drag me so suddenly? Where are we going?” Defa keep asking but Minyoung still shut .

“Ya! Can you at least tell me where are we going to?” Defa tried to stop Minyoung when they reached first floor and it was worked. Minyoung stopped and turned to Defa.

“We’re in hurry. I know you want to see another group but I bet you will regret it if you keep sit there than follow me.” Then she walked again, Defa followed her behind in confused.

“But.. where are we going to?” Minyoung stopped again and smiled to Defa.

“Secret!” She linked her arm to Defa’s, “Gaja!”

 

Minyoung POV

 

“Okay, this will be my last early-birthday-surprise-gift for me this year,” I said to Defa when we about to reached our destination.

“Wait, is this... backstage?” Defa asked. I smiled and nodded to her.

“So, here we are! Why the manager isn’t here?” I asked myself then checked my phone. HE said his manager will come to bring us his waiting room.

“Manager? Whose manager? Perhaps..” and the door opened. A man came out.

 Isn’t he Infinite’s manager? I thought, because when the man came out Dee give me confused-shocked-look and I just smiled at her.

Back to that man. He looked at his phone then asked me, “Han Minyoung-ssi?”

“Ne. I am Han Minyoung,” then looked at Dee with who-is-she-look and I remembered that I forgot to tell HIM that I come along with my friend so I said, “This friend is my friend. I come with her.”

“Okay, follow me,” he said.

“Where are we goimg to?” Dee whispered when we entered that place.

“Waiting room!” I replied and took my phone to messaged HIM that I almost there. Beside me, Dee looked excited. I just stay quiet while Dee keep whisper to me, “Beast waiting room! Oh Sistar! Is that S4 and TeenTop?” until we reached our destination.

“Here we are,” the manager said when we stopped inf front of the waiting room and at that time Dee turned her head to the door and make her jaw dropped then looked at me.

“INFINITE WAITING ROOM!” she half-screamed and do little-jumps-up-and-down. She looked REAAALLY excited.

“Ya~ calm down girl.” I said to her and the manager opened the door. And there they were. 7 charming boys who looked a bit exhausted but still joked at each other but when they noticed that the door opened, they stopped their activities and look at us.

“Minyoung?” that boy looked veryu surprised when he know I was here, “Minyoung??” he asked again.

“Annyeong our mysterious guy!”   I smiled at him waved at him. He still look shocked but then he came to me and hug me.

“Hei, that mysterious guy isn’t the real me. You should say my name or at least my real-nick-name like ‘rock head’ like you used to. This is the first time we meet again. Why don’t you call me properly?” He said. Wait? Is this really him? How come he become so calm?  I thought.

“Kim.. Myungsoo?”

“HAN MINYOUNG!!!! IT’S REEEEAALLY NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!><” he yelled suddendly and started do little-jumps-up-and-down while hugged me tightly.

 

 

 

Yeah yeah, it’s really nice to see you again. My childhood friend. My first love..

 


 

Finally! It's a REEEEEAAAALLLY late update. Too much school tasks and I'm busy doing those tasks (even know I still doing it-,-) but finally I can finish this! T^T Thanks for another subscriber for subscribed me :D *throw hearts* I don't know If I can update again next week 'cause I will have final exams from next friday until the week after. Wish me luck in my exams! Thanks for all who read my story. Keep support me >.< visit and follow: my tumblr and blog for update of Infinite, this fanfic, and others, thank you! *bow*