The End

Onew's revenge

As everyone one else was leaving, Onew nealed down beside Taemin and said, "It's over, the dare is done."

Taemin averted his eyes from anything Onew and said, "B...but it hasn't been a month yet." His voice was hoarse from screaming.

Onew nodded and pat his head. He may feel a bit angry at him still but what they did was worse then anything Taemin had done to him, yet. He hosted the small man up and set him down in one of the chairs. He checked Taemins face and side for any bruises or cuts luckly to find none. Taemins head hung low and even when Onew would raise it, he would swing it back down as soon as he let go. After dusting him off and putting a blanket over him like a people in shock, he reached into Keys box and produced the last carton of banana milk. 

It was slightly larger then the others and teased Taemin. He didn't know if Onew was really giving it to him or just going to pull it away if he tried to reach for it. He didn't feel like risking it and kept his hands to his sides. Onew rolled his eyes and took his hand and placed it firmly in his palm. Taemin quickly opened it and started chugging before Onew could change his mind. Taemin let out a little burp and smiled down at the carton. 

Onew ruffled his hair. "Let's go back to my place. I got a new game yesterday."

Taemin nodded at the carton with a smile. Onew helped him up and walked with him out of the studio with an arm around Taemin shoulder. All was right again. 

 

The End