The Next Day

Onew's revenge

"Onew-chan~!" A sickly sweet voice came from behind.

The man was prepared for this type of attack for when he turned around, he was happily sipping on banana milk. Just as he suspected, it was Taemin coming up behind him and oh how he loved the chibby-mans reaction. The small man flinched and started to pout as he saw his now enimy sipping on his favorite drink. 

That bastard!, he shouted in his mind. He was half tempted to lunge at Onew but composed him self and regained his childish smile. Everyone on in the room knew it was forced but didn't dare question it. 

"Yes?" Onew responded back. His smirk shined brighter then the sun.

Sensing the tention in the room, Mihno go between the two men and gentaly tried to convince Taemin not to stab Onew with a chicken bone. Taemin only glared over his shoulder and focused hard on burning holes into Onew as he was smirking at him. As soon as the small man was gone, Onew spit out the milk and quickly washed his mouth out withsome water. He really didn't like that stuff but anything to get back at Taemin he could bare through. 

"Man, why are you doing this?" Key begged. He couldn't stand the two being at each others throughts like this. 

"Just a little old fashion revenge on a little Devil," Onew smirked as he spit out the last of the banana milk. 

The rest of the group looked at him worried.