Day one

Onew's revenge

"You can do this! He will not beat you! You are stronger then him!" Taemin chanted to him self in his dressing room mirror. 

It was only day one and he was loosing it. He's use to a strict diet of three glasses of banana milk a day and now couldn't even have a sip. His fist hit the desk hard which made him recoil, clutching his now throbbing fist. He rethought his statement about being strong, but he knew he could last longer then the chicken lover. One thing bothered though, how Onew called him a "little Devil". Sure he was mean about the chicken dare, but felt that Onew crossed the line calling him such a name.

"Nobody would dare say that to my face. I'm not mean..." He whispered to him self.

He was starlted by a knock on the door. 

"Taemin, you ready yet?" Key called from the other side of the door.

"A..almost done!"

He quickly put on a little make up and the rest of his outfit. The rest of the group was waiting for him on stage. Key cou.d tell he was a bit on edge, but Onew knew that he was hardly keeping it together. The taller man snickered to himself when Taemin snapped at the floor when he tripped during his solo dance. Junghyun tried to cool the small man down but that didn't help. Only day one and I already cracked the Devil, Onew thought. Not wanting to laugh at Taemin's outbursts infront of everyone, Onew slipped off stage and laughed behind the set for their new video. 

"Onew!" Mihno called out when things started to get under control. 

Everyone questioned him on where he went when he walked back. Onew held a finger to his lips and suggested they got back to work. They finished the practice almost perfectly with minium mess ups. They all complimented each other and went into their sepperate rooms. Onew slid into his, laughing all the way as Taemin sulked into his dressing room fuming. Pay back is sweet, Onew thought as he chuckled in the dark room.