Part Two Begins!

Onew's revenge

"Hey Taemin!~" A sweet voice called out in front of him.

Taemin peeked out of couriosity to find Onew and Junghyun only a few inches away from his face. His idmedeate reaction was to jump and hide but the room was empty besides them and there was only one way out. He was half tempted to jump out the window but he didn't feel lie getting cut or paying for it to be replaced. 

"H...hi..."

The two just looked down on him as he slowly started to slide down the door and sit on the floor. They smirked and Junghyun couldn't help but giggle, it was a rare sight to behold. Taemin was always the best composed, even when put in uncomfortable situations. Oh, how he wanted to just abandon the opperation and just ponce on the defenceless man, but he knew very well that Onew would kill him without a passing thought if he did so. Onew bent down to were he was at eye level with Taemin and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Wanna play a little game?~" His voice was cheery and sweet like when he talked to fans. 

Taemin shook his head no which made Onew's grip tighten. Out of panic, he quickly nodded hoping to get relesed from the death grip. Onew smiled brightly as he picked up the small man and sat him down in a chair that Junghyun promtly tied him too. As a natural responce, he struggled and even tried to bit at the rope but it was proven useless. His eyes filled with worry as he looked up at the two smirking men. They were quite pleased with themselves and took a few minutes to marvel at their work. 

"Let me go!" Taemin demanded.

Onew and Junghyun looked at each other then back to Taemin and said at the same time, "No."

Being the stubrun person that he is, Taemin began to struggle again until he felt the rope tighten around him to the point it started to hurt. After enjoying the show a bit longer Onew called in Minho and Key. They walked in like it was a club and they were the main attractions, so cocky and egotistical. Onew motioned them to come closer and sit. The two brought four chairs from the all closest to the door and placed them infront of the restrained Taemin. All this was confusing to him, he could understand why they'd do this but not what they were trying to do. Nothing really effected him, only on rare occaions when people wouldn't give him their banana milk. Something clicked in his head and panic started to take over. He had an idea of what they might do and would rather die then have to live through it. .

"I beg you....don't do this!..."

This was a frst, for him to beg, especially to them. Oh how they loved it, all their smiles turned into wide smirks a let the moment soak in for a minute. Once the moment was soaked in, Onew snapped his fingers and pointed to Key who produced a box from behind him. He passed it around and everyone but Taemin took a box out of it. Taemin started to scream as all of them just sat there staring at him sipping on the small cartons of banana milk. He struggled more to the point that he feel on his side. Few more minutes passed with him laying on the flooor panting until everyone finished and threw their cartons away. Onew promtly wipped him mouth and rinsed it with water to get the milky taste out. He snapped his fingers again and Junghyun untied Taemin who still just layed on the floor.