Week Two

Onew's revenge

"Answers, now!" Junghyun demanded as he forcefully pushed Onew onto the couch.

All of the rest of SHINee huddled around him wanting to know why him and Taemin were at war with one anougher. He explained from the begining about the first dare and how this was his own little pay back. At first they wanted no part in any of it, but after remembering all the things that Taemin would do to them in the past all agreed to help.

Taemin wasn't always the nicest after practices, mostly had to do with the horriable dares he ed apon everyone. First it was Key who had to walk on his hands for 4 hours, he wasn't able to move them for the rest of the week. Then there was Mihno, he was forced to go through everyones practice oufits and taste them all as Taemin giggled as he watched. Right before Onew, it was Junghyun got his turn and had to be gay for two days and is still scared for life after what he had to do. No matter how much they wanted to strangle the little Devils neck, they knew no one could touch him or even get close to.

Onew set up a plan of opperation as the rest filled in the blanks. Taemin had about a week and a half left and they planned to take every chance they got to make him pay.  Key and Minho paired up together and worked out any faults in their part. Junghyun was left with Onew giving him the best role sense the two had the stronger lust for revenge then the other two. 

"So, what ya think?," Onew asked politely after explaining his idea for their part. 

"Evil," Junghyun paused. "I love it."

The two joked and laughed as the plan started to form and become wicked. For the next few days, they avoided Taemin like the black plague. They wanted no slip ups or any of them giving any information away. By Monday of next week, opperation "Tripping Little Devil" was a go!