The Pills

Dream come true?

 


Kevin’s POV

Now we’re packing our bags into the car. What a beautiful and warm morning it is today. I noticed that Yoonji admired the morning too by walking around looking at the sky. I smiled. It makes me happy just by looking at her.

“I think we’re done! I’ll drive!” says Eli closing the trunk of the car. We all burst into laughter.

“What? What’s wrong?” Eli questions us with curiosity, looking at different directions.

“You’re kidding me?” AJ wipes a tear and chuckles.

“We will never arrive there alive along with you driving! You hardly pay attention to the road. I’ll drive”  We have a nice laugh again, while Eli stands there pouting.

“Fine.” He says. We all nod and get in the car.

AJ and Soohyun settled back on the front seats, while the rest of us- on the back seats. At first it remained silent. Suddenly Yoonji starts humming. We all turn our faces towards her and trying to guess what song is she humming.

“Stop girl, In the name of looovee!~” Eli shouts and Yoonji jumps.

“You noticed that I was humming?” We nod and her cheeks got pink.

“That’s it!” Kiseop exclaims.

“Let’s play a game! A person hums, and the others need to guess it!” he continues

“Sounds like fun!” Dongho says and did a few claps. Hoon starts to hum first. We all look at him a few seconds with curiosity, not knowing what the song is.

“Is that Hello Hello by FT island?” Yoonji asks. Hoon nods with excitement.

“Aren’t we humming just u-kiss songs?” I ask.

“That would be too easy for us.” Hoon replies. I nod and we continue playing. My turn.

“Is that Lonely by 2ne1?” Soohyun says looking back at us from the front seat. I nod and we keep playing about a half an hour. We finally arrive and got out of the car. Dongho runs around like a little kid, AJ and Eli are preparing the tents and the rest of us are responsible with other things like food and comfort.


---------

AUTHOR POV

Eli and AJ are building the tent the 4th time after failing over and over again.

“Hyung! Help us, please?” Eli shouts to Soohyun crying for help. He sights and comes to help his group members. After a while working together they finally built the three tents.

“So, I’m saying this beforehand who will sleep with who through the night.” Soohyun stated.

“Me and Hoon will be sleeping in the first tent. AJ, Dongho, Kiseop in the second tent, and lastly Yoonji, Kevin and Eli in the third. Any questions?” He continues. The members shake their heads, which means everything is okay with what he has said.

Time passes, everyone did their job and sat on a blanket for a snack.

“I made these sandwiches, dig in.” Yoonji says handing the sandwiches to the members.

“Mmm, noona, these are delicious!” Dongho beams. Yoonji smiles and nods with a thankful face.

After they enjoyed their delicious snack, everyone went to mind their own business. Some of the members listen to music, others play with each other and the rest just admired the perfect, sunny weather.
It’s 8PM. It’s getting darker and darker.

“Kevin, can you go pick up wood in the forest for campfire? Be sure to take something with you.” AJ demands Kevin. He nods while reading a book, barely paying attention what AJ said.

“I want to come! I used to love pick up wood in the forest when I was a kid.” Yoonji volunteered after hearing AJ’s suggestion. Kevin keeps nodding and mumbling. He was more interested in the book than what’s going on around him.

“Fine. Go, don’t be too long, it’s getting darker. Here, use a flashlight” AJ throws the flashlight to Yoonji and leaves.

“Ok, Let’s go, Kevin.”

“Mhm.. I’ll be there in a second” He responds, but then again, barely knowing what’s happening.

“C’mon.. Is your book more interesting than spending time with me?” after what Yoonji said, she blushed a bit. But still, no answer from Kevin.

“Fine. I’ll be nearby. I hope you’ll come soon...” And then she left with a flashlight in her hand. Yoonji entered the forest. The sun sets more and more every minute. *This is real fresh air* She thought and inhales deeply. After picking wood one at a time, she heard a strange sound similar to stepping on wood. *that’s probably Kevin*

“Ke-kevin?...” Yoonji says with fear looking at different directions pointing with the flashlight. After a few seconds the sound appears again. Yoonji jumps.

“Kevin if you’re trying to scare me, it’s not funny at all!!” She shouts. No response whatsoever. Yoonji cringes. *… That’s not Kevin…*Suddenly she points the flashlight into one direction, after a short moment, a shadow appears of some animal. The shadow and Yoonji stays in place for a couple of minutes. Her eyes popped and started to shake like crazy. She wants to scream for help, but declines that idea of hers, because the animal can attack her. Those few minutes of standing still, not moving,   felt like hours. Yoonji sweats like never before and felt like she’s going to fall anytime now. Really suddenly the animal’s shadow moves and makes a strange noise *THAT’S A BEAR!*  She screamed and dropped the flashlight accidently and ran without realizing she did and not thinking where she’s running. Every minute she felt weaker. *… Where am I? At least the bear isn’t chasing me anymore* Yoonji leaned her hand on a tree and took a deep breath. At that moment she realized that she can die here.  *The pills… I forgot the pills…*Then it clicked. *Darkness*. Yoonji realized that she won’t be able to see her closest friends and family ever again. Her dream was starting to become true. Meeting the boys, being closer to Kevin. *Kevin…* She sat on the grass leaning on the tree. She would go and find her way out, but it was impossible for her. Yoonji was too weak and couldn’t ever remember from which direction she came. The girl started sobbing. Then crying.

“HEEEEELP! KEEEEVIN! ELI! AJ.. Soohyun…” Yoonji screams.

“God damn it…” She whispers and punches the ground with her fist. It was getting cold. Her cheeks were red and wet from her tears. She was getting weaker and weaker.

*I don’t want it to end like this*



-------------------------------------


“Well that was a good book.” Says Kevin after finishing the book. He felt he was missing something. Something really important. At that moment Kevin realized that he forgot to go to pick wood with Yoonji. Suddenly he heard a terrifying scream coming from the words. After seconds, Kevin knew that that’s Yoonji’s scream. He grabbed a spare flashlight, told Soohyun to pick up wood for the campfire and ran into the woods at that direction where the scream was coming from. Moments  later he got scared himself. It was really hard to run in the darkness with a little bit of light. Suddenly he stepped on Yoonji’s flash light and saw wood sticks nearby. **

“YOONJI! PLEASE RESPOND IT’S KEVIN” He screams hoping that she’s close. No response. Kevin ran forward immediately. A few minutes running he didn’t know where to go next. Good thing he knew how to get back.

*Damnit*he kicks the tree with his feet.

*God, just give me a sign. I want to save her. I.. Love her…” Kevin whispers and tears rolled down his cheeks.

“HEEEEELP! KEEEEVIN! ELI! AJ.. Soohyun…” after a while a scream appears. Kevin stood there for a second and couldn’t believe that he can clearly hear Yoonji’s voice. Then ran straigtaway at the direction of her scream. Minutes passes. It felt like hours to him. But Kevin still couldn’t find her. He stood and pointed his flashlight at different directions and spotted someone sitting leaning on the tree five feet from him. *Yoonji*

“Yoonji!!!” Kevin screams and immediately runs to her. He took her cold hands and warmed them up with his breath. Then realized that she was sleeping.  Kevin got really scared by that. *The pills.. When did she take them?.. oh no no no no!* He then took her straight away on his hands and ran back to get shelter. Luckily Kevin could see the campfire from faraway, and was there in no time.
Finally they arrived and Kevin put on a blanket.

“You guys, take care of her, try to wake her up, Eli, go and bring water” He demands the members. They did what he said with fear, while Kevin went to bring the pills. *where the hell is her bag* He’s getting more and more nervous. Finally Kevin found the bag in the tent and searched the pills really fast, not worrying about the mess he will make. *found them* He that quickly ran to Yoonji.

“She can’t get up. Kevin, what have you done!?” Eli shouts.

“Not now, Eli. Give me the bottle of water.” Kevin responds. Elisson hands him the plastic bottle of water to Kevin. He takes one pill and places it into Yoonji’s mouth and then gives her water.

“What the heck are you giving to her!?” Hoon shouts.

“Shut up, and pray for her please.” Everyone swallowed hard and tired to help Kevin as much as possible. *Come on, don’t leave me like this, please* A single tear dropped. He her cheek, then lightly patting it to wake her up. Nothing’s working. That’s all they can do- just wait.



“Please. Wake up…” Kevin says and the members heard Kevin sobbing. They were about to cry too. After a few minutes of deadly silence besides sobbing, Yoonji finally opens her eyes slowly.

“Oh Thank Goodness. Yoonji, are you ok?” She then grabbed Kevin’s neck with no response and hugged him tight. This was really unexpected to him so his cheeks turned pink and started to cry tears of joy. So as the others.




A/N: Don't look at me like that *hides* TT__TT I'm so so sorry for  the wait. First of all I was trying to deal with a hacker (yes I had a hacker, he was so mean though T_T) and second I was kinda lazy and had to sew my costume for my cosplay >< I think you noticed that I've changed the point of view to mine, because it was a lot easier for me. But don't worry, I think the characters POV's will comeback soon c: So, anyways, enjoy the chapter, hopefully I'll update the 10th chapter sooner than this one. Ahh i feel so guilty ;~; But I love you guys for reading, commenting and subscribing <3 Thank you ♥♥♥

P.S: Poor baby Kevin crying in that gif TT_TT