Rain sound

Dream come true?

 

Yoonji’s POV:

I open my eyes as I see a ray of light coming through the curtains. I slowly turn my face on the right and see Kevin lying on the floor, also a blanket, which is covering him from feet to his waist. What an angelic face. I felt little butterflies in my tummy. As soon as I knew it- Kevin opened his eyes.

“Good morning!” He says while rising his arms above his head.


“Good morning” I smile. I follow his movements, as Kevin gets up.

“Nice hairdo” I giggle while covering my mouth with my hand.


“Yah, look who’s talking” Kevin rubbed his hair looking at me chuckling.


“What?” I quickly grab my head fixing my hear. I hear him laughing lightly. That made me happy.


“What do you want for breakfast?” Asks Kevin walking towards the kitchen.

“Just coffee, But I can do it myself~”

“No need, Yoonji, you are our guest after all.”

“Fine” I said with a pout face, while Kevin turned around to go to the kitchen.

“Here you go, be careful, it’s hot” Kevin said after a while. I thanked him and we sat on the sofa. After a moment of silence, he spoke:

“Look, Yoonji, sorry for asking this, just wondering, but just in case, what kind of disease you got? To be honest, I’m really worried about you.” He’s worried about me? Kyaaa. Ok Yoonji, calm down.

“C..Cancer. But I can’t tell what kind.” I answered him with a tiny voice. He nods and looks at the floor.

“That’s OK... Oh right! I forgot something!” He changes the topic and gets up running to the kitchen. What is he doing? Either way, he’s so cute.

“I know you said only coffee, but try this” Kevin says while holding a plate with cookies.
“Eli cooked them. They’re delicious!” I nodded and reached for the cookie. Kevin sat down beside me. I take a medium bite of the cookie. Tastes like heaven.

“Mmm~ ! These are really delicious!”

“Glad you like it!... Wait… There’s crumbs on your left cheek.” I looked at him in the eyes and my hand almost touched my face when:

“I’ll take care of it!” He says kind of teasingly and reached his hand, brushing the crumbs with his thumb. Then, quickly pulled back his hand. I’m floundering and blushing like crazy. Noticed, he’s not calm too. Kevin’s cheeks got red also.

“Y-Your welcome “ He smiles and nods. My heart is racing. Wanting something to say, suddenly comes Eli towards the kitchen, not expecting us sitting and having breakfast in the living room.

“Well, Good morning you two” Says Eli. We both nod and say the same thing.

“O-oppa, your cookies are delicious! Gamsahamnida!” I shout and show my two thumbs up.

“So you tried it? Keke, your welcome, Yoonji” Eli thanked me and went to the kitchen.



Eli’s POV:

“I want something to eat.” I say as waking up. While doing my morning stretch routine, I look at the clock. 11am already? Wow, it’s been a long time since I get up this late. Usually it’s about 5 or 6 am.
As I got to the living room, I saw Kevin looking at Yoonji. They must having breakfast. Damn it, hate to say this, but I’m jealous of him… Spending the most time with Yoonji.. Pfft.

“Good morning  you two” I say with a fake smile. They both nod.

“O-oppa, your cookies are delicious! Gamsahamnida!” Yoonji spokes. She likes my cooking! At least that’s a good thing.

“So you tried it? Keke, your welcome, Yoonji” I’m happy, when she smiles. Why do I keep thinking of her? Why do I like her? I turned around and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Made my favorite green tea and took a cookie from the plate.

“Are everyone still sleeping?” Yoonji asks.

“Guess so.” Kevin replies faster than me. Yah, this guy… It’s not that I hate Kevin, it’s just… I don’t know, something is bothering me. Suddenly Yoonji looks at me and giggles.

“What’s wrong?” I look at her confused.

“Someone has a great hairdo today too.” She smiles teasingly. I quickly fixed my hair, being a little embarrassed.

“I’ll go wash the dishes” says Kevin and sighs. After a few seconds, when he picked up the cups and plates, me and Yoonji were alone. For a moment, it was an awkward silence, when:

“So, how was your night? Did he let you sleep on the sofa? Did Kevin hurt you?..” I ask her. She giggles.

“No Eli, everything’s fine. Gosh, you’re like a big brother to me!” She eye smiles. What? Me? Big brother? Why not a friend? Or more than a friend?  Is this means I’m friend zoned? No, I need to tell her about my feelings, but not today. Today is not the time for this. After what she said, I smiled to her and went to wake up the other members.

Kevin’s POV:

“Finally done!” I shout when end  washing the dishes. Even though there were not many to wash. I come to the living room and see all the members along with Yoonji watching the TV. What no-lifers, watching the TV screen right after waking up.

“Oppa, that’s you!” Yoonji screams and looking at Eli.

“Omo, all of you are on TV!” She continues while pointing on the TV screen. I slowly walk towards the sofa and sit on it.

“Waaah, you guys are so… Awesome on stage” She spoke again. How sweet of her, yet so cute. Why do I get this feeling, then I’m starting to like her? We all smile lightly and some of the members thanked her. But indeed, that performance, in my opinion was the best. The concert stopped,  and:

“Okay, since it’s our second day off, let’s do something fun!” Says Hoon.

“I know! Let’s just go to the park! Today is really warm.” Shouts Dongho. We all agreed. I got up, Yoonji followed me to my room.

“Sorry for following you, but may I ask, is it okay if I’ll go?” She says looking at me with glassy eyes.

“Of course, what kind of question is that?” I laugh lightly. She’s so  cute.
We all got dressed and went through the door. Dongho was right, it is warm outside, but I sense that it’ll rain after a few hours. Anyways, after a couple of minutes we’re already in the beautiful park. There’s no one here though.

“Oh, goodie, there’s no one here.” Says Kiseop, repeating my thoughts.
 

“I know I know! We should play hide and seek, since there’s many trees and play facilities.” He continues jumping up and down like a kid. We all agree with a smile on our faces.

“Any volunteer for seeking?” Asks AJ. It appears,  Hoon was the one rising his left hand.

“Nice! Count to 50!” says AJ and all of the members ran to different directions. Except me and Yoonji- standing still for a moment, not knowing where to go. I’ll do this.

“Quick grab my hand, I know where to hide!” I say to her. Yoonji looked at me with her big dark eyes, funny, her cheeks got red. Who am I kidding? She’s not the only one. Yoonji finally decided to grab my hand and we ran. To be honest, I don’t know where are we running. Ah pabo, why didn’t I think of this sooner. As we run, I see a little bridge. Not a bad idea to go under it. When we got there, Hoon was already looking for the members. I don’t think he’ll find us that soon. I’m kind of happy staying with Yoonji here alone. Suddenly we hear a huge thunder sound. I was right before, that it’s going to rain. Glad we are under the corner of the bridge.

“Do you think the members will be alright?” Yoonji asks while looking at me.

“Guess so-“ When I answered, my phone ringed right away. It was Soohyun.

“Where are you? All of the members are under the big tree, so come here quickly, and call Yoonji.”

“First of all, I don’t have Yoonji’s number yet, second, she’s with me under the bridge hiding. Don’t worry you guys, we’ll get there as soon as the rain stops.” I calm downed Soohyun. Also, I hear him laughing through the phone.

“Oh, perfect. Well. I’ll let you two pigeons be alone.” He teases me and end the conversation… Pigeons? Why pigeons? I look at Yoonji, who is sitting on the ground.

“I guess we’ll be stuck here for a while.” I say. She nods. It got kinda windy and chilly, so I took of my jacket, sat next to Yoonji, and covered her body with it. She smiles.

“You don’t-“

“I don’t have to do this? Yoonji, I already know what you’re going to say and you know my answer- I have to. “ We both blush . Why am I acting like this? Do I like her that much? Can’t believe this. I never wouldn’t dare doing this.

“The rain sound is so beautiful.” I say.

“Heh, reminded me about B.A.P’s rain sound song.” After Yoonji said that, I started to hum that melody. She smiled and continued looking at the rain. After a while I noticed she’s fallen asleep. I smiled and put her head on my left shoulder. I’m happy. Really happy. I wonder if she feels the same way? Or maybe she sees me like a k-pop idol? Friend? Suddenly I felt fear. I’m kinda… Getting…. Sleepy .. Too….

                                                             


“My head hurts.” I open my eyes and see Hoon standing in front of me and Yoonji, who is still sleeping.

“Found you!” Hoon shouts while jumping.







Hi guys! ^^. Should i do these short notes after a chapter? I think I'll do them once in a while ^o^ Anyways, I want to thank those people who subscribed to me and reads my fanfics! ^^ It makes me happy!So, I'm really exited to write an another chapter! I have this idea and can't wait to write it! Hope you'll stick with me till the end ^^. Bye ><