I'm lost without you

Dream come true?

 

Yoonji’s POV:

“Kevin, are you sure you’re not tired? Let me help you.” I hear Eli’s voice as I wake up.

“No not at all. Don’t worry I can handle this.” Suddenly Kevin’s voice appeared really close to my ears. Too close. I felt really strange, it’s like I’m in thin air, but someone is holding me. I opened my eyes to see the situation. Took me a moment to realize what’s going on. Suddenly, I turned red. Really red, when saw Kevin’s soft, smooth face in front of mine. He was carrying me on his hands. Kevin realized that I woke up and got a little red.

“K-Kevin! You can let go of me now!” I said. He shook his head.

“No it’s fine, you’re really not heavy, Yoonji.” Kevin explained and kept on walking with reddish cheeks, looking forward with a light smile on his face, while I felt warm and happy, but nervous. I asked him one more time to let me go, so he did. I regret what I did just now. It was perfect.

“Where are the other members?” I asked after looking around trying to find them near us.

“Oh, them? They went to buy pizza for tonight, so don’t worry.” Kevin answered and smiled at me. Seriously, this guy is so gentle and sweet. Not to mention kind too. After a while I glanced at Eli. He was looking forward with a straight face. No. I wouldn’t say that. It’s a sad face for sure. Should I say something to him? Is it ok? Well, let’s give it a try, maybe it will make him feel better.

“Eli, is everything alright?” I say with a smile on my face. He turns his head in my direction, looking strange.

“What? Yes, why?” He looks at me with curiosity .

“I don’t know, you look different. Oh maybe it’s lack of sleep I guess.” I said changing my opinion.

“ Yes, yes you got it.” Eli answered really quickly and started walking a little bit faster. No, it’s not lack of sleep causing his strange behaviors, it’s something else, but I can’t put my finger on it. So after about 5 minutes we entered the dorm as we see the others waiting us for pizza. I walked towards Soohyun.

“Oppa, is it really ok for me staying again this night?” I ask him. Soohyun, of course answered positively. Well, I guess I have to. After not for long, we all sat around the table with the TV on, which is repeating the M countdown  concert. I sat between Soohyun and Kevin. Strange, Eli always sits down right next to me. He’s really strange today. Wonder what happened. Anyways, we all are enjoying the yummy pizza. Suddenly Kevin glanced at me and chuckled.

“Yoonji, you have a bit something here” he says while pointing with his finger on his face near the cheeks, showing me an example.
“It’s ketchup. Let me take care of this, I don’t want your hands to get messy.” He continued as he brushed his thumb over my cheek and then took a tissue to clean up his hand.  I, of course got red and nervous as always.

“Waaaaaaah, look, hyung this is so cute!” Dongho beams pointing at us. We both get red. Everyone smiled at us with a smirk.

“Omo, it seems like Kevin finally hooked someone, am I right?” Kiseop exclaims and teases Kevin.

“Yaaah, it’s not like that, you guys!~” Kevin shouts being all red. I’m so nervous.

“Ok guys, we had a little laugh, now let’s continue watching and eating.” Says Eli. All of the members looks at him. They all end the laughing and continued what they were doing.

“Yoonji, can you help me with the drinks?” Asks Eli. I of course, agreed and stood up following him. As we entered the kitchen, Eli suddenly grabbed my two arms and pushed me up against the wall, holding our hands above my head. I get into panic, wanting to shout, but cant, I don’t want the members to hear this and worry, so I kept staring at Eli and almost crying. His eyes where full of evil, but mostly guilt. He suddenly leaned his head towards mine wanting to kiss me. I resisted and tried to escape. But no use.  There’s just only way out. I suddenly kicked him between the legs. Then I fell on a chair crying, staring at Eli, which is laying on the ground in pain.

“Why! Why are you doing this Eli?” I ask him crying. He stood up, as I shrunk into a little ball, hugging my knees below my chin.”

“Yoonji… I.. I’m sorry…” He looks at me with guilt.

“Sorry? You’re sorry after what you wanted to do with me?” I almost shout.

“ Tell me! Why did you want to kiss me ?” I continued asking him these questions, as he just looks at the floor.

“I just can’t stand it!” Eli spokes after the moment of silence and hit the table with his fist. I slightly jump, because of the noise. Gladly, the TV was on, so the members can’t hear us.

“I hate when you’re with Kevin! I hate when you two are together! It’s killing me!” As Eli says these words I began to look at him with big eyes. I can’t move, nor talk.

“Yoonji, I love you. I loved you since middle school. I’m sorry what I did just now, forgive me, but please love me back.” He confesses to me. On the other hand, I’m sitting on the chair looking at Eli and crying. Why didn’t I notice that before? Why didn’t he say he liked me? What should I do? He’s like a brother to me, but now Eli is either a friend or an enemy.

“Eli… I’m sorry…” I said with a tiny voice. There was nothing other say. I don’t love him. After my answer, he hit the table again, but harder and louder. Eli squatted, holding his head and sobbing. I just stare at him and cry. I don’t know what to do? What should I do? I can’t just lie that I love him. There was a moment between us sobbing. Eli stood up.

“ It’s because of Kevin-ah right? Fine, but remember, that it’s his personality, I don’t think he likes you. Kevin always been this sweet guy who cares about everything. So don’t misunderstand him” Eli says his last words , takes his jacket and walks towards the door.

“Where are you going, hyung?” I barely hear Dongho’s voice coming from the living room. Then I hear the door opens.

“To get some fresh air.” Eli quickly replied and closed the door loudly.

“What’s with him today?” One of the members asks, while I’m still sitting on the un-comfy chair and crying. Is it true about what Eli said? Am I misunderstanding Kevin? Does he really think I’m just a friend? Or even a fan? Suddenly, I hear a voice coming from the living room asking where am I. So I stood up, brushed my tears with me sleeves, Picked up the drinks, and came to the living room as if  nothing happened.

-------------

It’s getting really late. I try to call Eli, but he doesn’t pick up. The other members did the same. They keep on asking me what happened, since I was the last person who spoke with him. I say ‘I don’t know’ or just shake my head. Maybe it’s better for me to tell them? No, I better tell Kevin. He’s the one that I trust the most. Suddenly, I felt fear. It’s mostly about me and Kevin after all. I’m scared how will he react. I came to Kevin’s room and closed the door behind me, then resting on it.

“Listen, Kevin, I know what happened to Eli, but promise you’ll not get mad or worried.” I say to him. My heart keeps beating faster. I took a big gulp. Kevin stood up and stares at me with hope.
 

After when I said what happened, including when Eli wanted to kiss me, Kevin froze like a popsicle. I already knew he was angry and sad. Pabo! It would be better if I told someone else one of the members. Kevin suddenly moved and grabbed his phone. He was calling the police. I told him not to do it, but-

“I have to, Yoonji. I know him. Eli will get drunk and do something stupid” Ahh~  otokhae?
Kevin called the police and shortly, ended the call.

“Now, we shall wait.” Says Kevin.

--------------------



Eli’s POV:

I got out of the dorm. It’s raining. Pfft, like I care… This . I can’t live without Yoonji’s love. That freaking Kevin… So sweet, perfect and innocent. Why do girls like him? I’m the one who has the body and personality… Anyways , I went to the bar for some drink’s to calm myself down. Gladly, there was no one there. I sat on a chair and asked for some alcohol. An hour has passed, when I turned completely  drunk. Suddenly, a girl came to the bar, sat one seat away from me and asked for a cocktail. I came up to her  almost slipping and falling.

“Ayyy girl, can I buy you a drink?” I asked and laughed because remembered the Simon’s ‘roll that window’ dance. She looked at me really strangely.

“Y-y- you’re pretty as hell, girl. Can we make out?” I asked her and she slapped me on the face and ran.  After a moment, I sat on her seat chuckling, then asking for one more shot.

“Sir we are now closing the bar. If I were you, I would go home.” I hear the cocktail man suggesting me. I laugh loudly.

“Home? HAH! You think I’ll go home after what happened?”

“Sir, I understand you have problems, who doesn’t, but please leave.” He says.

“Fine, but if she won’t love me back, I will kick you’re a$$!” I shouted, then laughed again. I left the bar. Many thoughts flew in to my mind. What if they don’t need me? I’m pretty sure they’re glad I’m gone now and didn’t even worry. And Yoonji… She doesn’t even care about me… I’m pretty sure she’s with her beloved Kevin in bed. I keep on walking on the streets. There’s a few people walking around, mostly couples. I look at them. They are so happy to be together. I wish I could be happy together with Yoonji. I came by the bridge and thought if I killed myself, the world would be a better place without me. Not a bad idea. I’m sure u-kiss won’t miss me, nor the fans. Getting my left leg on the other side , I then completely lost balance and now, I’m slowly falling towards the river. At that moment, I thought:

 I’m not ready for this.

 I want to get married
.

Have kids.

Become a dad.

 

No I’m not ready to die! But it’s too late. I close my eyes, shed a tear and was prepared to end my life here by making suicide.


Good bye world.






Note: Hi guys, I'm back!Sorry for the wait! Anyways, here's a short one. Please don't kill me for the ending. After all, we need a little bit drama, do we? :o I will try to update soon as possible! Bai, thank you for reading! ^ ^