Tears

Dream come true?

 

Kevin’s POV:

Me and the others are sitting in the living room silently, waiting for the call from the police. We’re all really worried what could happen to Eli, since we know he can do something stupid. Sitting close to Yoonji, giving her comfort is making me feel better. I can see that she’s worrying more than the other members. I really feel bad for not helping her earlier. But what could I do? I didn’t know nothing! I never thought that Eli would do such a thing. How cruel. Suddenly the phone rang and we all jump. Yoonji quickly picked up the phone. After seconds her eyes got really big and teary, when a single tear fell down her cheek, Yoonji nodded, and ended the call. She looked at us.

“Don’t ask, let’s go!” not explaining what happened she quickly got her jacket on and ran through the door. The rest of us with confusion followed her, ignoring the rain. We run as fast as we can to catch up. I’m really confused, don’t tell me that Eli…. No, can’t be, he couldn’t do that. I felt like tearing up, but I stayed strong. Finally, Yoonji stopped.

“Where’s the nearest hospital!?” We all froze and realized something really did happen. We all got scared.

“Why are you guys just standing there? Say something if you want Eli to be with us!!!” She screams and cries. We all standing in the rain staring at Yoonji.I cannot believe what did I just hear. That means Eli… can pass away? I grabbed Yoonji’s hand and ran as fast as I can to the hospital. Also, Dongho cries loudly.

“Noona, tell me that this is a joke!” Dongho screams while running. Yoonji just runs and tries to be silent. We all can’t believe what can happen to Eli. Finally, we arrived at the hospital. We bumped into a doctor.

“You’re Eli’s friends right? Can I have a talk with one person?”

“I’ll go.”  Yoonji steps forward. I grab her wrist.

“Can I go too? Both of us?” Yoonji  turned around and looked at me. The doctor sighed and nodded. The members sat down confused and worried. Me and Yoonji follow the doctor into her office.
 
“Can you tell me what happened to Eli? Is he even… here with us?” After her last sentence I shivered. Let’s hope everything’s ok.

“Your friend is ok now” As she said that, we felt a little relieved.


“But anything could happen, so pray for your friend.”  Changing our mood from relief to fear again, me and Yoonji froze and stared at the doctor with wide eyes.

“T-that means.. Eli could…” Yoonji says with a shivering voice.

“I’m really sorry, but we’re doing everything we can to help him.” when the doctor finished her sentence, Yoonji covered her face and cries. I wrap my arm around her, giving her comfort and trying not to shed a tear myself.

“But can you tell us the details what did actually happen?”  I say.

“Well, as I heard your friend got really drunk, so he decided to commit suicide, by falling from a bridge, making him sink and hurting his left side of the body. Luckily, the height wasn’t too high, so there is hope.” We all sit in silence. I couldn’t even say anything. Eli is so stupid. Why would he want to kill himself?

“But,-” The doctor says interrupting my thoughts.
 

“If it wasn’t the girl, Eli would die on the spot.” As she continued her sentence, I jumped.
 

“W-what girl?” I ask.
 

“We don’t know her, of course. But she’s waiting in the halls, so it’s a great opportunity to thank her.” We both nod and leave after thanking the doctor. First we saw the members sitting worried. I explained what happened to Eli. They looked really scared and Dongho, Kiseop ,AJ started to cry. Soohyun and Hoon, somehow soaked up their tears, but they were teary eyed though. After a short moment I remembered that the girl, who saved Eli is sitting not far from us, so I grabbed Yoonji’s wrist again and we went.



------------------------

Yoonji’s POV:

Kevin grabs my wrist and I cover my mouth with my right hand, soaking my tears. After a second, I understood what he wants from me-  to thank the girl, and check up on Eli later along with the members. We walked together around the halls for a while, and I realized he didn’t let go of my hand yet. It felt good that he comforts me. If it wasn’t for him, I would die here myself.
It’s all my fault. If I wouldn’t rejected him, none of this could of happen… Feeling really bad about myself, we finally found the girl sitting on a bench, looking at the floor, all confused. Kevin lets go of my hand and stepped forward, then looked at me, giving a sign, that I should follow him. So I did. The girl heard our footsteps, so she stood up and bowed.

“You must be the patient’s friends?”  She slowly asked. I and Kevin nod.

“Thank you very much for helping Eli. Seriously,  He would… You know.. If it wasn’t for you.” Kevin says.  The girl notices me when I shed a tear.
 

“ No it’s nothing, I really do hope he’s going to be ok. By the way my name is Minyung.” We nod and introduce ourselves also. I noticed she’s still wet, from saving Eli.

“But why did you help him? I mean, another person would  just run away with fear. And how did you managed to not sink along with Eli?” I ask with confusion.

“ Well, the thing is, I went to the bar today, to get some drinks, and your friend, who was really drunk, teased me… So I left… About the not-sinking part, I’m a professional swimmer, so that was nothing. “ She gives us a warm smile and slightly bows.  We thank Minyung for her hard work and take her along with us.
------------------

“Guys, if it wasn’t for her, Eli would of… passed away in the spot. She helped him and let’s hope everything’s going to be okay.” I said it with a teary eye and trying to smile being strong. Dongho couldn’t take it, so he stood up, ran and hugged Minyung.

“Thank you lady!” Dongho screams crying. Minyung gets teary herself.

“No problem” She smiled a bit. We all wipe our tears off and bow, showing how grateful we are. Even though Eli can die, still there is hope.

“Hello, Eli is sleeping now, one person can come for a visit.” Suddenly the doctor comes and announces us. Kevin steps forward, but I took his hand and looked at him.

“Fine, you go.” Kevin says. I nod and enter the room.

I see a special bed for the patients and Eli laying on it. I come closer to him and sit on the chair near him, holding his cold hand.

“Please… Live…” I squeezed Eli’s hand and started to cry. This shouldn’t happen. None of this. It’s all my fault… Eli… Please…Liv-…



“Eli Kim from u-kiss committed suicide by jumping off the bridge on the 6th of June. We will always miss our great handsome rapper from u-kiss.” It’s said on TV’s, Radios, everywhere…

“NO!” I shout while running somewhere, to a place, where there is peace and silent.

“NO!ELI! DON’T LEAVE US!”

I’m sorry…





“Mis, wake up.” I open my eyes slowly and see a lady standing towards me. The members are standing around me with a teary, happy face.

“You had a nightmare, didn’t you?” I hear a familiar voice. The voice chuckled. Could it be?

“He’s alive noona! Eli hyung is alive!” Dongho couldn’t stand it and shouted. I turn my head little to the left and see a smiling, tired face. That was Eli. Eli was smiling at me with joy. I burst into tears and hug him tight. Can’t believe this. It’s a miracle.

“Hey, be careful, silly!” Eli tells me. I step back and brush my tears away. The others do so as well.

“Eli will be leaving from the hospital tomorrow evening, now, if you could, let him rest. You all can go home.” The doctor  announces us. We nod and leave. I’m so happy and relieved. Kevin grabs and squeezes my hand softly, showing he’s happy too. I look at him with a smile and we all go home.






Note: Ahhh Gyus, sorry I didn't update for a while x_x I had exams, tests and stuff. But look at the brigt side- summer holidays ate coming up, that means more chapters :D Anyways, I hope you like this new chappie and thank you for reading and commenting! That means a lot to me ^^ Bye!~