Closer, for a short amount of time

Dream come true?

 

Yoonji:

“Oh God, my head hurts so bad.” I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone sitting next to me.
“Yoonji! You’re awake! Thank God! Are you feeling alright?” said Eli.
“Guess so. Where am I? How did I get here?”
“You’re in U-kiss’es dorm. Don’t you remember? Well of course not, you fainted. Kevin piggy-back rid you here,  but he didn’t let me do that.”
“Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I forgot my pill….” God, I almost told Eli to drink my pills, because without them, I’m done for.
“You forgot what?”
“Nothing, never mind. Where’s Kevin by the way?” Quickly changing the theme.
“Well, tell you the truth, he’s resting right now, because when he carried you, Kevin tripped, so he got hurt a little. But thank God you’re ok.”
“WHAT? Oh my, I’m such a problem!” I jumped out of the comfy sofa and asked Eli in which room is Kevin.
“It’s really not a big deal, Yoonji. He just needs some sleep that’s all. I mean, Kevin just grazed his knee.”
“ Not a big deal? You’re kidding me right?” I turned around to find Kevin’s room and bumped in to someone.
“Oh you must be Yoonji! Annyeong!” I hear a manly voice .It’s AJ! I looked at him for a few second’s to realize what’s going on.
“A-annyeonghaseyo AJ! Sorry that I bumped in to you..” I said with a shivering voice, because I can’t believe I’m talking to Jaeseop Kim!
“So what’s the fuss is about? I heard you shouting.”
“Sorry, but can you say where’s Kevin’s room?”
“Wae? Oh. Go straight and the door on the left.” I took AJ’s directions and went.

Ok, I’m getting a little nervous. How should I apologize and thank him? Ok on, count of 1 2 3 I open the door. 1….2….3…..

“K-Kevin, I’m really sorry for making you carry me here.” I got so nervous that even gotten red a bit.
“ No, no that was a piece of cake. It’s me who should be apologizing for tripping. But good thing you’re ok.”
“Well you tripped because of me. I must’ve  been too heavy.” I said and looked at the floor with a pout face.
“No not at all. It’s was just a stone or something. Or even my shoe lace.” Kevin said it like he means it.
“Well, I hope we can forget about what happened today.”
“Sure. Don’t want to be rude, but may I ask, why did you faint?”  He asked and looked at me.
“Emm…I didn’t sleep very well.” It was a pain in the neck to lie to Kevin. What a stupid answer!
“You poor thing. Well since today is our day off, why not having a little party?”
“But your knee!” I looked at Kevin with big eyes.
“Don’t worry.” He looked at me with a cute warm smile. Because of that, my heart skipped a beat.



Me, Kevin and AJ were picking some movies to watch while the others are in the supermarket buying some snacks for tonight. Come to think of it, u-kiss are so much fun! I knew they were friendly, but not this much. I’m the luckiest kiss-me!
“Let’s watch this!” says Kevin interrupting my thoughts and pointing at the “titanic” movie.
“You’re kidding me? We’re not here to cry!” AJ laughs.
“ Let’s watch a horror movie.” He continues.
“That’s a great idea!” says Soohyun entering the dorm with Hoon, Kiseop, Dongho and  Eli from the supermarket.
“That’s settled then!” AJ eye smiles.
“Are you okay with this? You’re not scared?” Kevin whispers  and looks at me with his big brown eyes.
“No, not at all. I actually like horror films.” gave him a warm smile. Strange, we got a little closer for a short amount of time. I thought that he’ll ignore me, but no. He’s really friendly and sweet.
“Really?  Wow you’re brave aren’t you!” He says and chuckles. I nodded and smiled.
“Hey, as the leader of u-kiss I’ll tell you who does what.” Says Soohyun standing in front of all of us. And he continues:
“ Eli and Kiseop, you go make something to eat. Hoon and Dongho- get the pillows and something comfortable. You two-“   Soohyun looks at us.  “ Will be preparing the games with me and AJ.”
“Yes sir!” We all shouted at the same time and giggled. We all went to work.

“What should we play?” asks AJ.
“I know, “Just dance” game!” Shouts Soohyun.
“What about Kevin’s knee?” I quickly asked.
“Yoonji, I told you I’m fine, don’t worry”.  Kevin replied to me with a smile. This time I blushed and felt my cheeks got warm. Ah, such an embarrassment!

We all got ready, Eli and Kiseop brought lots of good snacks, Dongho and Hoon- warm big pillows to sit on. This will be interesting. I sat in between Eli and Kevin.
“I know what should we do to make the game much more interesting. The two losers who gets the lowest points, sleeps on the floor tonight in the living room.” We all agreed to it and started to play the game. Kiseop goes first. He’s a great dancer! He got high points. All of the members did really well. Hoon and AJ were a tie. Now it’s my turn. Oh. My. God. I can’t dance at all.
“Good luck.” Said Kevin.
I chose to dance Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. Why, I ask myself? Don’t know. While dancing everyone were chanting my name. Even though I worked really hard, I got the lowest points! The last one is Kevin. What if I’ll need to sleep with him? But If he gets high points I will sleep on the floor along with Soohyun! Suddenly I looked at Kevin dancing and saw pain in his face. It must be because of his knee.

Kevin and I got the lowest points. All of the members looked at us and smiled with a smirk. Are they teasing us? Really?
“Are you okay? I saw that pain in your face, I got really scared.” I asked him when Kevin sat down next to me.
“What? No, it’s your imagination, don’t worry.” he smiled ant pat my head. Is this guy ever been mad in his life?
“Kevin, I’m sure I sa-“
“ It’s already midnight! Perfect time for a horror movie!” Says Soohyun interrupting my sentence.

We comfortably sat in front of the ginormous TV screen and started to watch the movie